The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ"
Since we are a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing topics where possible instead of starting new threads. We're getting a lot of duplicate topics on the forum, which are making it hard for everyone to discuss the results from last night. We will be locking duplicates as we are alerted to them.

Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We welcome new posters here, but we do ask you to follow our rules.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Reply vs New Post Snidget 03-03-09 1
   RE: Reply vs New Post HobbsofMI 03-03-09 2
       RE: Reply vs New Post jbug 03-03-09 3
       RE: Reply vs New Post Snidget 03-03-09 5
 RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ Bebo 03-03-09 4
 RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ Bebo 03-04-09 6
   RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ Ahtumbreez 03-04-09 7
       This thread needed a jbug 03-04-09 8
   RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ MaddyPDoodleberry 04-30-09 13
 Blog vs a Message Board Snidget 03-05-09 9
   RE: Blog vs a Message Board LeftPinky 03-05-09 11
 Bashing contestants OK, bashing pos... Bebo 03-05-09 10
 RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ Bebo 03-06-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Reply vs New Post"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

The Post button starts a new thread.

To reply to an existing thread, open the thread, and then use the reply button at the bottom of the top post (or one that you want to respond directly to if it is down the page a bit).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reply vs New Post"
But the Post button is all shinny and new looking...and it has sparkles...

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reply vs New Post"
behave yourself!

03-03-09, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reply vs New Post"
Just because you spent time with the reply button away from the glamor of the board is no reason to just throw it away like that.

03-03-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ"
Topics already being covered include:
- Bashing Jason and his decision
- Congratulating and supporting Molly
- The ring

Please, do not start new threads on these topics, since those will be locked as duplicates.

03-04-09, 10:09 AM (EST)
6. "RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ"
New posters may also wish to note that your postings are publicly tracked on the forum as "desperate attention whore" posts. In the past, some of our new posters have been offended by the term and written about it publicly and privately.

If you don't want those words to appear by your name, please don't post a message on these forums.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ"
If you don't want those words to appear by your name, please don't post a message on these forums.

This made me laugh out loud. *smooches Bebo

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "This thread needed a "

MaddyPDoodleberry 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-09, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaddyPDoodleberry Click to send private message to MaddyPDoodleberry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ"
Had I known about the bonus of having "desperate attention whore" written by my name, I would have posted a long time ago.

03-05-09, 06:36 AM (EST)
9. "Blog vs a Message Board"
A blog is mostly a monologue with some chiming in from the chorus in the background. Each thought of yours can have a different entry because it really is all about you talking and the world listening.

A message board is a dialogue or a conversation between many people. It really helps if everyone joins in the conversation rather than sitting in the corner talking to themselves in a new thread.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-05-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Blog vs a Message Board"
This means that you would prefer I don't talk to myself?

Could I sing to myself?

Softly?

03-05-09, 09:21 AM (EST)
10. "Bashing contestants OK, bashing posters or these forums NOT OK"
I realize there's a lot to read in our community guidelines, but there's one thing that needs to be made perfectly clear - These forums are for discussing the show, not for discussing other posters. Bashing other posters or bashing this site for what we do/don't allow is one of the quickest ways to get your posting privileges revoked. That's not the way we operate around here, and we will not tolerate it.

03-06-09, 12:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: NEW POSTERS, PLEASE READ"
Just wanted to add to the list that there's an existing thread for discussing the pick for the next Bachelor/Bachelorette.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •