The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DeAnna's choice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

itappearsthat 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail itappearsthat Click to send private message to itappearsthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DeAnna's choice"
I was in shock! I don't know what DeAnna was thinking when she let Jeremy go...she likes hangin' out with Jesse (who needs a REAL job)and is facing a lot of responsibility if she chooses Jason. I don't think she's given a lot of thought to the big picture called "LIFE WITH YOUR PARTNER" which includes paying bills. I don't think her relationship with either men will last.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DeAnna's choice apple123 07-01-08 1
 RE: DeAnna's choice JusAnotherBachFan 07-01-08 2
   RE: DeAnna's choice pippi_longstocking 07-01-08 3
 Just Desserts CSHS79 07-03-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

apple123 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail apple123 Click to send private message to apple123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DeAnna's choice"
I agree with you, she's stupid to let Jeremy go. She don't deserved a nice perfect guy, she don't deserved Brad either. She is a liar too, trying to tell jeremy open up to her and she just broke his heart. She is super fake! she don't deserved nobody!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JusAnotherBachFan 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JusAnotherBachFan Click to send private message to JusAnotherBachFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DeAnna's choice"
>I was in shock! I
>don't know what DeAnna was
>thinking when she let Jeremy
>go...she likes hangin' out with
>Jesse (who needs a REAL
>job)and is facing a lot
>of responsibility if she chooses
>Jason. I don't think
>she's given a lot of
>thought to the big picture
>called "LIFE WITH YOUR PARTNER"
>which includes paying bills. I
>don't think her relationship with
>either men will last.

DeAnna wanted to believe that there was something between her and Jeremy. However, she had to admit to herself and the world that the only thing between them was the bond of the loss of their parents. To me, Jeremy was just too "icky". I didn't find him attractive at all, I thought he was aggressive, pushy, and only there to "win the prize"! To him, it was a competition, not a journey to find love. If you had given him a puppy, he probably would have reacted the same. He just "wanted" someone (or something) to call his own.

Jesse, in my opinion, isn't really into DeAnna. In the hometown date episode, he told his father that he "wasn't ready to get married in 2 weeks", but then in the Grand Bahamas episode, he told her he was ready to get married. So I think he also is in it for the "prize".

Jason is the ONLY true participant, and I hope she picks him. They have something special, and I think it would last a lifetime between them. She didn't say she couldn't deal with another woman. She said that she understands that Jason's ex would always be a part of their lives and she could handle that.

pippi_longstocking 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pippi_longstocking Click to send private message to pippi_longstocking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DeAnna's choice"
Jesse, in my opinion, isn't really into DeAnna. In the hometown date episode, he told his father that he "wasn't ready to get married in 2 weeks", but then in the Grand Bahamas episode, he
told her he was ready to get married. So I think he also is in it for the "prize".

I was thinking the exact same thing. I felt it was odd that he quickly changed his tune and was uber excited to make sure she knew he was gunning to propose to her. Additionally, in his conversation with his date he admitted he didn't want kids for 4 or 5 years. But then during his fantasy dinner he changed his tune saying he wanted to be a young dad and wanted kids before he was 30 (he's 28 right?). Jesse no longer seems genuine and overly eager to say things he contradicted in his previous meeting with DeAnna.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-08, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Just Desserts"
She may be happy now but I hope it's shortlived.Hopefully she'll get her just desserts, get engaged but have the guy she chooses make excuse after excuse not to set the date. Then just as she's starting to realize she should have picked someone else, say Jeremy or even Sean, we'll see news of that person's whirlwind courtship and marriage to someone else.

Deanna you appeared to be nice in the beginning but we've seen your true colors and hopefully you'll get your just desserts.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •