The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Color me peeved"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Color me peeved"
The finale for The Mole is being shown NEXT SUNDAY NIGHT
here, thanks to the Packers preseason game. Now I am a huge Packer fan, but geez, they couldn't put it on after the game or something? Sheesh.

Now I won't be able to talk to anyone for a week!

It begins 8-8-08
sig by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Color me peeved Snidget 08-11-08 1
   RE: Color me peeved KLicK 08-11-08 2
 RE: Color me peeved qwertypie 08-11-08 3
   RE: Color me peeved toad8098 08-11-08 4
       RE: Order a DVR?? mindy23 08-12-08 5
           RE: Order a DVR?? Snidget 08-12-08 6
 RE: Color me peeved Agman2 03-13-15 7
 RE: Color me peeved Agman2 02-18-16 8
 RE: Color me peeved kidflash212 07-10-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Color me peeved"
Runs to check local listings...

whew, I'm not pre-empted. Waiting until Sunday seems to be particularly cruel. I'd write the local station to complain.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Color me peeved"
You'll probably be able to view it on ABC.com after it airs out west. That'll save you from a whole week of worrying about it being spoiled.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-08, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Color me peeved"
Oh man, that BITES!

Usually CTV pulls something boneheaded like that here.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-08, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Color me peeved"
yeah, ABC.com will have the full episode online by tomorrow morning. you don't have to wait a week.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-12-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Order a DVR??"
Actually we had ours air LAST NIGHT at regular time-although I am NOT a sports fan, so it makes NO difference to me! BUT, I don't stay up as late as it comes on out west, so I DVR it and watch it Tuesday am-this morning.

It's well worth the wait-I thought, anyway. My first ever Mole finale, and I was very pleased with the outcome, the scenarious, and the showing of the clues and sneaky things that the Mole actually did that we would have not normally seen.

Was hoping there would be a discussion thread up today....Oh well!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-08, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Order a DVR??"
I have an ECST up last night and you can comment on that thread even though it is past the spoiler window. It is in the other Mole forum for spoilers.

Not sure we need another thread to discuss the show. Is mine not good enough for you? *pouts*

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-13-15, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Color me peeved"
Trust me DF, I'm from the future and can tell you that you really didn't miss anything!

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-18-16, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Color me peeved"
color me bumped

kidflash212 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Color me peeved"
I hate that

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •