The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Mole PTTE 3.0: 9th eXecution / Final Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Mole PTTE 3.0: 9th eXecution / Final Entry"
Paul, you are loud, obnoxious and rude. You have also just been executed. Strangely only 5 players correctly predicted you would be the next victim. Find out who below...

Congrats to bullzeye, LostAddict, Ontheroadagain, Ahtumbreez and Molaholic. Y'all were the only ones to correctly guess that Paul would say his goodbyes this week.

Overall, Corvis makes a one point gain on CTgirl. He's still in second place but the gap is narrowing.
Jims and dragonflies maintain 3rd place together, while popeave holds 5th place all alone and a mere 3 points behind the leader.
This is getting tight!

PLAYERpresentpasttotal
CTgirl21719
Corvis11920
Jims12021
dragonflies12021
popeave12122
toad22123
mia rules22123
VisionQuest32225
ohmyheck12526
pinks12526
bullzeye02626
Kwiet12627
SilverStar32528
LostAddict02828
Brownroach72229
Das Mole12930
Wallflower32831
Road Kill13132
weltek13132
suzzee13132
TourGirl23234
sittem13334
OTRA03434
cahaya23436
Snidget13536
iatovttotx82937
tvgeek13637
litprincess13637
Ahtumbreez03838
Molaholic03939
Asrai83240
michel63440
agman43741
Samantha23941
jbug73542
tribe14445
Haunted26163

Final Entry:IF you need to alter your dossiers it'll cost you 6 points to do so. No more chances to play DAT. It's D.U.N.
If you do decide to take the 6 points than feel free to also use this list as the template for your PTTE/Dossier:
Loser:
Winner:
Mole:

PTTE Trivia:
* The most popular choice for Loser is ... Mark (9 fingers)
* The least popular choice for Loser is ... Craig (0 fingers)
* The most popular choice for Winner is ... Mark (7 fingers)
* The least popular choice for Winner is ... Tie: Craig ~ Nicole (5 fingers each)
* The most popular choice for Mole is ... Craig (19 fingers)
* The least popular choice for Mole is ... Nicole (1 finger)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Mole PTTE 3.0: 9th eXecutio... articlesboxes 01-07-22 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

articlesboxes 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-07-22, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail articlesboxes Click to send private message to articlesboxes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Mole PTTE 3.0: 9th eXecution / Final Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-22 AT 02:41 AM (EST)

he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “itd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •