The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No More Of........THE MOLE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

MySAINT 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MySAINT Click to send private message to MySAINT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No More Of........THE MOLE"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 04:18 AM (EST)

I am sure all you Mole lovers were sorry to hear there will NOT be a MOLE 3. If you remember when the second season with Anderson Cooper was to come on, it was on Tuesday night 9/11/2001. A day we will NEVER forget. Of course all regular TV was canceled for weeks and weeks, as was THE MOLE. Gone for weeks before it reappeared, many missed the first 4 shows, and ABC decided to stop it and restart it from the beginning after the first of the year.I saw the first 4 that aired, and they were the silliest things they have ever thought of doing.Due to low ratings ABC pulled the show till a later date because the entire country was glued to their TV's watching on any channel they could find, at Primetime hours to see what was happening each day from the horror of 9/11. During his hiatus from the MOLE, Anderson Cooper began his career as a fill in, on the morning news show on CNN in Dec. 2001.

When the MOLE resumed in late Jan. 2002, AC did not return. He contemplated about his job at CNN or back at the MOLE, he choose CNN. He has now moved up the ladder and has his own show, M-F from 7-8 PM called Anderson Cooper 360 Degrees.

Anderson Cooper graduated from a big ivy league school in journalism, and finally found what he wanted to do, and it was not hosting a reality show. As for the celebrity shows we have seen, it was to fill space ABC had already sold to sponsors for THE MOLE. So all they could do was find celebrities that were not working, and do The Celebrity MOLE. ABC sold the show to FOX, but it is not expected to ever be back on again. If it is it will be more celebrity MOLE.

For all you women that think Anderson Cooper is so "HOT" and I was one of them, I was shocked to find him on the cover of a GAY magazine, and modeling on several pages inside. Not wanting to believe it was true, I got a big shock when I heard it on ET in Jan. 2005. He is a gay man hoping to bring more gay programs to CNN.

I saw the magazine, and he may be "HOT" but not my type.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •