The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Favorites List 4.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Favorites List 4.2"
Yeah, I know there wasn't a 4.1. Since someone brought up on the Clues forum wanting a favorites list, I thought he was going to start one (hint, hint, *smooch*). Anyhoo, let's see what folks think of the remaining Celebrity Molerons.

1. Dennis Rodman - Loved Tracey's quote from this week's show, "Either he's the Mole, or he's Dennis Rodman." He's a lot more fun to watch then I thought he'd be.

2. Tracey Gold - A breath of sanity amidst the loonies. She's playing sweet Carol Seaver quite well...or is she really that nice a person? Co-winner of episode 2 Quote of the Week for her comment about Dennis.

3. Mark Curry - He would have been #1 if I had made a list last week, because he cracked me up. Don't worry, based on the eating frenzy he tries to do for an exemption next ep (I'm not spoiling, it was in the preview), he's definitely got a chance to take back the top without too much effort. He always keeps his sense of humor, even in the heat of an argument, which I like. He had the Quote of the Week for ep 1, talking about not being able to watch the Cosby Show the same way after seeing Rudy skinny dip, but he has to settle for sharing it this week for his quote about what a pimp would do if one of his girls lost $35,000.

4. Stephen Baldwin - Still nuts, but he's playing the game this time instead of overly mugging for the camera. He did make me laugh when he acted like he was going to use the bat to get Ahmad to reveal which box had the exemption. And the look on his face when Corbin got the axe? Priceless.

5. Keshia Knight-Pulliam - Can't believe she ends up so low, but I guess it's just because she's so quiet. She's playing the mysterious role, and I like that.

6. Angie Everhart - Do you kiss your mama with that mouth? Prima donna, bad overactor...call her whatever, but hopefully we'll be calling her eliminated soon.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 PapaBear 01-15-04 1
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 Jims02 01-15-04 2
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 PlumBlossom 01-15-04 3
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 buckeyegirl 01-15-04 4
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 LeftPinky 01-15-04 5
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 djandy 01-15-04 6
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 Tiger Lily 01-15-04 7
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 a77u12a 01-15-04 8
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 AugustGirl 01-15-04 9
   RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 Mowliemowliemowlie 01-16-04 10
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 gizmo_ber 01-16-04 11
 RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2 712 01-17-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
1. Stephen Baldwin - after the first couple of episodes last season I would have thought that Stevie would be at the bottom of all of my lists, but I really think that he is the star of the show. The boy cracks me up. Examples: the way that he was messing with Bernsen who was trying to start a coalition and the way he was ragging on Rodman in confessionals.

2. Mark Curry - wasn't too prominant in this episode, but he still ranks very high. As you can probably tell a sense of humor ranks pretty goes a long way with me. My favorite quote line from this episode was the pimp line Beebs referred to above.

3. Tracey Gold - the girl is just plain likeable. She is playing smart and not letting her emotions get the better of her.

4. Keshia Knight-Pulliam - as much as I want to like her more, she is just plain boring. True, she did get naked, but she even managed to make that relatively boring.

5. Dennis Rodman - even more boring than Keshia. What was up with not wanting the exemption? He hardly talks, but when he does it makes you wish he didn't (example - when Baldwin was questioning him about the pinata and he couldn't come up with an answer until someone else suggested that he might have been tired).

6. Angie Everhart - please oh please do not let her be the mole. A little over sensitive, don't you think? I don't think she will last another episode (at least that is what I am hoping).

Hiya Beebs!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
It's hard to rank the top 4, because they are SO close to each other...

1. Stephen Baldwin

I kinda regret to put him at number one, but he was just so hilarious in the last episode. Especially when he was pretending to hit Corbin with the bat, and his expressions about how "Corbin is losing it." What a riot. LOL. Gotta loves the DAWs

2. Tracey Gold

Reminds me of a weird mix of Heather and Dorothy from Mole 2. Her speech, and expression reminds me of Heather, but I love her perception like Dorothy.

3. Mark Curry

I liked it when he went up and affectionately grabbed the pig. The screaming during the Exemption game was over-the-top, but still funny to watch.

4. Dennis Rodman

Entertaining to watch. It makes me wonder what is going on in his head. He plays the game so much differently, it makes things interesting.

5. Angie Everhart

I dunno about the overacting... It really did seem that she was genuinely mad at Corbin. Just fun to watch her emotions, how fiery she is. Not bad to look at either.

6. Keshia Knight-Pulliam

I don't DISLIKE her, she just doesn't have enough screen time. I thought it was funny how she's always smiling like that.

A holiday gift from JSlice

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-15-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
1. Mark Curry
2. Tracey Gold
3. Stephen Baldwin
4. Keshia Knight Pulliam
5. Angie Everhart
6. Dennis Rodman

an IceCat original

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"

1. Dennis Rodman- I can't believe he's ranked this high on my list. I was prepared to really dislike him, but last night he won me over.
2. Tracey Gold-She would've been #1 last week if we had a list last week. She is a breath of fresh air in this game.
3. Stephen - He had me laughing through the whole show. I loved his comment about Dennis: "He's smart, but freaky to look at. I mean, Freaky in a good way."
4. Mark Curry - He seems like a voice of reason in all this madness. He's funny without being obnoxious.
5. Keisha - I can't put my finger on it, but she just bugs me.
6. Angie - Could she possibly have any more attitude? Her divaness has got to go.

RIP ~ Corbin -I couldn't believe he left so early in the game. He was a little too obessive this time around.

A Kingsladye Original

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-15-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
-1 - Corbin - we're going to miss you!

1 - Tracey - she's smart and doesn't embarrass herself
2 - Mark - didn't see much of him last night, but he's hilarious
3 - Dennis - he's Dennis
4 - Stephen - too over the top
5 - Keisha - too invisible
6 - Angie - ACK!

created by the amazing JSlice!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
1.) Tracey Gold - The calm in the storm.
2.) Mark Curry - funny.
3.) Stephen Baldwin - humorous to laugh at him trying to be funny.
4.) Keshia - UTR but nice.
5.) Dennis Rodman - seems like he doesn't even care.
5.) Angie Everhart - the temper tantrum was stupid.

djandy

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-04 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

1. Mark - he's funny, but smart, too. His confessional at the beginning about how his mama would be mad at him for not winning Celebrity Mole was really entertaining.
2. Tracey - keeps the game on the ground.
3. Stephen - was cracking me up this episode, made a great team with Corbin. Sorry to see Corbin go.
4. Dennis - I have to admit, he's more fun to watch than I originally thought.
5. Keshia - she bothers me for some reason. Don't ask me why.
6. Angie - raging b!tch a real snot.

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
tie for 1st:
Dennis, Mark, Stephen (all crazy, funny, and, IMO, playing hard)

4. Tracey (seems pretty genuine about playing, relatively interesting to watch, her interviews are pretty animated)
5. Keshia (hasn't done anything all that interesting yet)
6. Angie (yuck yuck yuck pttoooie)

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
1. Stephen Baldwin - He's nuts, but he makes me laugh.
2. Tracey Gold - Calmness in a sea of insanity. Love her.
3. Mark Curry - Hilarious.
4. Dennis Rodman - I like him more than I thought I would.
5. Keisha Knight-Pulliam - Maybe it's that she's too quiet, or maybe it's that she's surrounded by DAWs, but I'm just not feeling her.
6. Angie Everheart - I hope she leaves soon. Real soon.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

Mowliemowliemowlie 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-16-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mowliemowliemowlie Click to send private message to Mowliemowliemowlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
1.Corbin
1.Corbin
1.Corbin

Ok now that that's out of my system!
1.Stephen-Even though he is my pick to go home this week
2.Tracy-I love her even though she is the mole
3.Mark- He is so funny!
4.Rodman-How can I like him more than Rudy-What's wrong with me lol
5.Keisha-Love the flower
6.GO HOME ANGIE NOW!!!!!!

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-16-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
1. Baldwin, he was my favorite in game 1, he's still there. don't know why i like him, just do.
2. Rodman. I'm surprised too.
3. Curry. Comedians are a good thing
4. Rudy. hehe, she's pretty cool, and the youngest.
5. Tracey. Not bad, not good, just there.
6. Angie. Ugh. I hope she's not another Frederique.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-17-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Favorites List 4.2"
1. Keshia - She's sweet.
2. Dennis - Reminds me of Elavia, except frightening. I especially enjoyed the "piana" exchange with Mr. Rashad.
3. Tracey - She does seem to know what's up.
4. Mark - None of the kids would let him have any candy!
5. Angie - Man, she scares me.
6. Baldwin - UGGH. I'm glad HE thinks he's funny, because I sure don't... he reminds me of one of those kids on America's Funniest Home Videos that steal the camera away from their older sibling when they're in the middle of some big performance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •