The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Corbin and Baldwin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Corbin and Baldwin"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-04 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

I have no idea where my actual post went to but.....
I'd eat my hat it these two don't have a secret alliance, though I own no hat that is beside the point.
Unless one is the mole.
I watch to be entertained and these two by far are the most entertaining DAW's in a long time.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Corbin and Baldwin wildchickenhunter 01-08-04 1
   RE: Corbin and Baldwin bystander 01-08-04 2
       RE: Corbin and Baldwin wildchickenhunter 01-08-04 3
 I agree with Tummy CantStandToLook 01-08-04 4
 RE: Corbin and Baldwin Chrissy gal 01-09-04 5
   RE: Corbin and Baldwin 712 01-09-04 6
 RE: Corbin and Baldwin buckeyegirl 01-09-04 7
 RE: Corbin and Baldwin ValleyGirl 01-09-04 8
 RE: Corbin and Baldwin AugustGirl 01-09-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-08-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"
I thought it was funny when they were introducing the celbs(?) last night. With Corbin they said something about his baseball movies and that he was on the last mole. Then Baldwin was like he was a suporting actor in something and then the mole....

These guy are such losers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-08-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"
Losers? I think you're being too nice. Don't these guys have anything better to do? I thought they both ruined the last celebrity mole and here they are again. Is it just my imagination or does Steven Baldwin seem like he is in a perpetual drunken/drugged up state? His eyes are little bloodshot slivers and he's got a certain drunken/hungover aire about him 24 hours a day.

I hope for the day that a real people regular episode of The Mole returns. When the contestants are full of themselves, thinking THEY are the whole show themselves.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-08-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"

First time I have ever, and I mean ever, been called TOO NICE on this board.

Can't wait to tell the girls at the nudie bar!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I agree with Tummy"
While I was distracted during much of the show last nite...I think that it adds an air of unpredictability having those two nicompoops back on the show. I fully expect one of them to be the mole but then again..having them there will cause pretty much everyone else to think on of them is the mole...which will make it interesting cause I predict we'll get down to where the two of them are in the final three or four and it turns out that one of them is the mole.

How about that...a whole paragraph just to say I think one of them is the mole. I also think they are fun to watch. That Baldwin guy does look permanently lit.

"Winter Toast by JSlice"

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-09-04, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"
Here is what TV Guide has to say:

Celebrity Mole: Yucatan
I figured Pepito would groove to this Mexican spin on last season's sub-lebrity saboteur series, since it's set in Chihuahua central, but I think freaky Stephen Baldwin scared the little guy. Though 'Pito wasn't the only one howling here. I am hooked. Corbin Bernsen takes it all so seriously, Tracey Gold is too cute and Angie Everhart skinny-dips at the drop of a hat. It's classic! So what if these people aren't really stars anymore. At least they're not nobodies desperately trying to become famous (Bob Guiney says what?). But could someone give Ananda Lewis a hug. Poor girl got booted faster than her old talk show. That's gotta suck.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"
Man, I think that was the thing about the non-celeb mole shows. I don't think any of the cast members were expecting fame of any kind. I'd venture to say that the Mole 2 had one of the most likeable casts out of any reality show ever. How I miss them...

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-04 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

Ok, I admit it. I was ready to be annoyed by Corbin and Baldwin. But they had me in stitches. I like them much better this time around, and I loved Stephen forming a coalition with Tracey. You kind have to feel sorry for them when on the opening credits, one of the credits for them was "Celebrity Mole." I thought that the show would have boring without them.

A Kyngsladye Original
-edited because I really need to learn how to spell.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"
They definitely add a certain DAW value to the show. You just never know what the two of them are going to do or say next. It's their total unpredictability that gives them their charm and keeps me watching. The show would definitely not be the same without them.
Valley Girl
"Hey Corbin, do you wanna go skinny dipping? ....."

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Corbin and Baldwin"
I agree with you Tummy. These two are a hoot. Corbin is just so intense and Baldwin is like every annoying little brother I've ever known.

I love them.

I miss Kathy Griffin, but this cast is a good one. Mark Curry is my current favorite.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •