The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
Hi, peeps! Now that the first episode has completed (on the East Coast, anyway), just a few friendly reminders to Molerons old and new:

- This is not the forum for you to post your spoilers and speculations on who is the Mole/who will win. That's what the Clues Forum is for.

- If you want to speculate on who is most in need of institutionalization or major therapy, that would be appropriate here.

- We Molerons like things neat and tidy. That means that, in this threaded community, that you should see if there's already a discussion of your topic going on before you start a new thread. Need more details on the Guidelines? There's a link at the top of the page.

- Since the left Coasters are still waiting to watch the show, don't spoil it for them by spilling about what's going on until after the show has aired there. There will be plenty of time to discuss this evening's show.

Thanks for helping to make this the coolest Moleron community in cyberspace!

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Ple... Asrai 01-07-04 1
 Bebo is the mole! Bucky Katt 01-08-04 2
 RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Ple... wildchickenhunter 01-08-04 3
 RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Ple... Molaholic 01-08-04 4
   RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Ple... Bebo 01-09-04 6
 RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Ple... PapaBear 01-08-04 5
 RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Ple... buckeyegirl 01-09-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
Hi ya sweets! I just wanted to pop in and say Thanks for being such a kick ass blue peep. I admire all the work you do here on the boards. You're my hero! Okay, okay, I'm sucking up a wee little bit, but it's all good, right!

Honestly, when the Mole forum runs smooth, I stick around more and that's definately a good thing! C'mon peeps, let's keep our playground tidy, so nobody gets hurt!!

In all actuallity, Bebo really is my hero!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-08-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bebo is the mole!"
If you don't believe me, just ask her.

"You are so wrong, philosophers weep at the sound of your voice."

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-08-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
Did Bebo just call me a Moron?

Oh, wait she said Moleron......never mind.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
As a left coast Moleron I'm greatful for the consideration about not posting spoilers -- but then, I'm also intelligent enough NOT TO LOG ON after east coast airing but before I've watched myself ... who'd a thunk that for a solution?

I agreee with Curry -- after the skinny dipping scene, I'll never be able to watch COS the same.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
but then, I'm also intelligent enough NOT TO LOG ON after east coast airing but before I've watched myself ... who'd a thunk that for a solution?

Well, we extend this courtesy on a number of the forums. It's also cut down significantly on the number of duplicate threads that get started, by people who are too busy wanting to post to bother reading the guidelines or the other posts on the forum.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
Beebs, thank YOU for helping to make this the coolest Moleron community in cyberspace! It's only been one day since the first episode aired and it is easy to see how much work you have already been doing to keep us in order.

Bebo's Lustpuppy

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Greetings to all Molerons! (Please read)"
Has anyone told you lately how much we love you around here? Thanks for keeping everything all neat and tidy.

-Bebo really is the mole.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •