The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale Ratings for Celebrity Mole:Hawaii"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale Ratings for Celebrity Mole:Hawaii"
And finally the last of the ratings. Overall, not a bad showing for the mole. This is proof to ABC that they have a possibility w/this franchise and that if you market it well, people will watch. I wouldn't put it against Survivor or on Friday nights, but this show is a good enough for 9p.m. slot.

From Zap2it.com:
"Law and Order" at 10 p.m. gave NBC the hour and was the night's highest rated show at 12.3/20. ABC's finale of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," 7.4/12, finished ahead of CBS' "48 Hours Investigates" for the hour.

Stone Stanley's bit of good news:
“CELEBRITY MOLE HAWAII” GOES OUT WITH A BANG, AS THE SEASON FINALE SETS FRANCHISE RECORDS, BEATS NBC’S LAW & ORDER IN KEY DEMOS AND, AS A SERIES, PRODUCES ABC’S BEST ADULT 18-49 DELIVERY IN THE HOUR I

ISSUED BY ABC -- (BURBANK, CA) -- FEBRUARY 13, 2003

Wednesday (8:00-11:00 p.m.)
ABC won Wednesday in Total Viewers (13.8 million) and Adults 18-49 (6.2/16). On both measures, the Network earned its best non-sports numbers on the night since the November Sweep – since the night of the season finale for “The Bachelor II” on 11/20/02.

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” (10:02-11:00 p.m.)
ABC’s “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” went out with a bang, with the season finale drawing the series’ largest audience (12.1 million) and highest Adult 18-49 rating (5.9/15). Winning its hour for the 5th consecutive week among Adults 18-34, “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” beat NBC’s powerhouse drama “Law & Order” by its largest margin ever, an impressive 28% (6.1/18 vs. 4.7/14). “Celebrity Mole” also held No. 1 ranks in the hour among Men 18-34 (4.3/13), Women 18-34 (7.7/21) and Teens 12-17 (4.8/19). The “Celebrity Mole” finale came within 11% in rating and 2 share of NBC’s powerhouse drama in Adults 18-49 (6.6/17).

·Compared to the finale for “Mole II: The Next Betrayal”, “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” brought in 4.7 million more Total Viewers and 69% more Adults 18-49 (7.4 million & 3.5/10 on 8/26/02). Despite airing opposite “Law & Order,” the season finale for “Celebrity Mole” turned in the “Mole” franchise’s highest-ever ratings in each of the key Women demographics: Women 18-34 (7.7/21), Women 18-49 (7.5/19) and Women 25-54 (7.6/17). The finale equaled the franchises highest rating ever in Teens 12-17.

·During its run, “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” ranks as ABC’s highest rated series in the hour in 4 years among Adults 18-49 (5.4/14 – since “20/20 Wednesday” in the 1998-99 season. Additionally, “Celebrity Mole produced the best Adult 18-34 (5.3/16) series delivery for ABC in the hour in 6 years (since “Primetime Live” 1996-97) and best Teen 12-17 rating (4.1/16) in nearly a decade (since “Turning Point” 1994).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale Ratings for Celebrity Mo... Q 02-14-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale Ratings for Celebrity Mole:Hawaii"
I'm glad. I thought this was much better than I expected it to be. These Celebs turned out to be a great bunch.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •