The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-16-03, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
Well, I think even folks out in Cali have seen this episode by now, but just in case you taped it or something, don't continue reading this thread........

1. Corbin (2) - Played smart with the exemption game...he won either way (unless he is the Mole).

2. Frederique (4) - If she is the Mole, she's doing a great job...if she isn't the Mole, she's either smart or lucky.

3. Michael (1) - If he is the Mole, he's doing a horrible sleuthing job....if he isn't, he's doing a terrific job of making people think he is.

4. Kathy (6) - She was bearable this week.

5. Erik (5) - Still a bit clueless....maybe he's the Mole, because if he isn't, then he's lucky (see Frederique)

Sucks that Baldwin left, he gave a lot of life to this otherwise dead show.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2 sittem 01-16-03 1
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2 bleme 01-16-03 2
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2 Bebo 01-16-03 3
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2 Q 01-16-03 4
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2 712 01-16-03 5
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2 Jims02 01-16-03 6
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2 BaquaR13 01-16-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-16-03, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
With Baldwin gone there won't be much to watch next week, but maybe someone will step up. I do find the challenges mildly entertaining though the hot lava rocks walking was bogus. At least they put in the predicition twist which gave it more life.

For what it's worth - not much reasoning behind it - as I said before, everyone is acting because that's what they do so how can you really like anyone?

1. Michael (1)
2. Erik (3)
3. Frederique (4)
4. Corbin (5)
5. Kathy (6)

Last week Stephen was #2 - he'd have been number 1 this week.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bleme 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bleme Click to send private message to bleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
Well i've kind of had a change of heart:

1. Kathy - She was just funny and fun to watch this episode. I usually find her mildly annoying but she was kind of delightful this episode. I loved the jokes and humor. Without her the show would be a little dry.

2. Fred - The other lady comes in second because she'd stepped beyond the brainless model stereotype that I pegged her as. Plus, I think she may be the mole and I think she's doing a bang up job staying undetected.

3. Michael - My other mole suspect just seems like he was trying to hard to be the mole so I've wavering but I still like the guy.

4. Erik - Quiet and not much to say but he's so pretty that he makes for pleaserable viewing.

5. Corbin - Annoying. Just plan annoying. And what the hell was up at supper. What an idiot.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
1) Kathy Griffin (6) - Yep, from worst to first. This week she was into the game, and made some terrific comments... Aw, who am I kidding? She was rising through the standings throughout the episode, but got #1 because of what she called Stephen Baldwin at the end.

2) Corbin Bernsen (3) - I could go through all sorts of reasons why he earned points for playing mind games during the dinner exemption game, or because he's a good charades player, but we all know the reason he's #2 on my list is that he threatened to kick Stephen Baldwin's ass and he hit Stephen Baldwin for messing with Kathy.

3) Frederique (4) - I could go through all sorts of reasons why she earned points for not just being a pretty face, and because she's been really trying to play hard, but we all know the reason she's #3 on my list is to give her a pity vote for having to be confined in a small space with Stephen Baldwin.

4) Erik von Dinopuppy (5) - Awwwww, iddn't the widdle puppy cute, trying to make the gwonups fink he's de moley-woley? Iddn't he? I could go through all sorts of reasons, but we all know the reason he's #4 on my list is that he's much, much better-looking than Stephen Baldwin.

5) Michael Boatman (1) - I could go through all sorts of reasons why he was on the dull side this week (even though I am still a huge fan of his non-Mole show acting), but we all know the reason he's at the bottom of my list is that he didn't do anything to or say anything noteworthy to Stephen Baldwin.

Stephen Baldwin was #2...he scares me.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
I am somewhat sad at Baldwins departure, but hey too bad for him.

1) Frederique - I love her soooo much now. She is so much more than I expected. As and aside, I was on the phone with my Dutch Cousins after the show and she is going to try and translate what she was saying for me. I will let you know how it turns out.

2) Kathy - She had my quote of the night. "I am in a graveyard, at night, with Dino Boy, digging up Harrison Fords Grave? Its just weird!" Well obviously she has never been out with me for a night, but I still am chuckling over that one, not sure why though!

3)Dino Boy - He is just too nice to look at. Thats all I can say. Except whats up with him lying to them about the bones, very suspicious. Seems like he was trying to draw attention to him/Kathy. Could have very well kept him in the game based on that stunt alone.

4) Boatman - I agree that if he is the Mole, he is doing a poor job, unless his theory is to make people think he is trying to be the Mole so hard that they don't think he is the Mole. Which in hindsight is not a bad strategy. But I still think he should have jumped, Wuss.

5) Berson - I just think he is annoying as well. I can't put my finger on his strategy. Which again, in hindsight could be a good move on his part.

Oh well there are my ramblings, and I mean ramblings.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-16-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
1) Kathy (2) - For me, the funniest part of last night's episode was when Kathy was walking across the lave, and all of this scary fast hawaiian drum music was playing. Then she stepped in that little puddle of water, and the music changed to some leisurely hula music. Then back to the drums!
I also laughed when she asked Ahmad if he was making her go get the chicken just because he was hungry.

2) Frederique (3) - I like her!

3) Michael (1) - What a wuss.

4) Corbin (5) - What a jerk.

5) Erik - (4) - What a complete and utter dumbass!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
Ya know what? I forgot to do my list in quotes last week... (which I started during S5) *sigh*

1. Michael (1)
"Boy, if I perform this stunt, my wife is going to beat my @$$"
"Hey, guys, how do you like my Darwin impression?"
"See, this game isn't about whether I jump or not. It's about what the others predict I will do. They'll probably think that I'll jump... But, if I don't jump we might get points for me not jumping, that is if they think I won't jump. But if they think I will jump, I should... wait a minute, I'm confused..."
Lifeguard: "Michael, your 5 minutes are up."

2. Kathy (3)
(for her good one-liners this week)
"Instead of speaking up about Erik actually seeing a skeleton in the coffin, I'm just going to stand here and look like Evil Dysfunctional Kathy."
"I feel so silly digging up Harrison Ford's grave with the Dinotopia kid... Now if it was a Dutch model, that would make a lot more sense."
"I've executed Baldwin fourteen times in my head already. No, that's not foreshadowing or anything..."

3. Frederique (2)
"I'm going to run with lots of "bouncy-ness" to maximise male viewing demographics"
"kfsm, tropfsvnls.vms;dkjfsdl;fm,v,.nmvipjemrw/mw... What? This ISN'T Dutch Mole?"
"Too much sexual tension in this submarine... And Stephen won't stop muttering about making me a star or something."

4. Erik (4)
"He he he... I'm going to show the world how cool I am by quoting South Park!"
"Oh no! I've suffered temporary amnesia!" *swoon*
"I could jump off that cliff 10 times... Well, maybe only 9.5 times..."
"I was lied to! Where are the dinosaurs?"
"No, I can't jump off the cliff with a shirt on! I had specific instruction from ABC to go "Survivor style" whenever possible"

5. Corbin (5) (he reminded me of Jack Nicholson the whole ep!)
"Heeeeeere's Johnny! And I'm takin your exemption!" (he reminded me of Jack Nicholson the whole ep!)
"Look here. Pearl Harbor was set in Hawaii, so it must be in that coffin! My logic is sound!"
"I'm voting for Erik, dang it, so he'll stop kicking me unmercifully under the table." (footsy goin' on!)
"That was my favorite pen..."
"Um, I think I would have flown in the plane... But I dunno... I'll tell you if you give me an exemption"

Those might be my best one yet!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2"
1. Erik- he is a cool guy and i think he is playing the game more than we may think...

2. Kathy- I love Kathy! She is hilarious and very fun to bring to this game.

3. Corbin- intense competitor, and i would be confused too if STEPHEN BALDWIN couldn't get American Beauty.

4. Michael Boatman- He is ok... lame that he didnt jump though. He tried his best underwater though...

5. Fred- uhhh, whatever. She isnt even that hot in my opinion.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •