The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-08-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
(C for "CELEBRITY")....for those of you on the left coast, make sure not to click this unless you want valuable, confidential Mole information before the show airs in your time zone........and now, here's my list...(these D-list celebrities don't deserve a lot of my time, so I'll make this short and sweet....)

1. Michael Boatman - Maybe the only one in the cast with a level head....

2. Corbin Bernson - Seems like a cool guy.....

3. Steven Baldwin - Definately not the mole....possibly this season's Elavia?

4. Frederique - Seems kinda clueless.....she's gone soon I hope.

5. Erik van Detton - Kinda dumb, eh?

6. Kathy Griffin - Annoying...she doesn't want to be there, and I don't want her there either...that whining and I-don't-care attitude isn't going to help.

2002 NFC North Champs
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 sittem 01-08-03 1
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 Bebo 01-09-03 2
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 Q 01-09-03 3
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 Lisapooh 01-09-03 4
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 toddE 01-09-03 5
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 L82LIFE 01-09-03 6
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 buckeyegirl 01-09-03 7
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 712 01-09-03 8
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 smiles 01-09-03 9
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 Jims02 01-09-03 10
 you're all crazy shakes the clown 01-09-03 11
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 mtopaz 01-09-03 12
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 magic_star 01-09-03 13
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 johnthemod 01-10-03 14
   RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 malibubarbie 01-10-03 15
 RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1 probably clueless 01-11-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-08-03, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-03 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Not too excited about these people yet - seems more like they just wanna be funny.

1. Michael - overall good guy - did well in the water
2. Stephen - for getting the black sheep
3. Erik - also did a nice job on the sheep
4. Frederique - can't see her going far
5. Corbin - just too too - not really a funny guy
6. Kathy - I so wish she had been eliminated - please don't be the mole!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1) Michael Boatman - Always been a fan of his, and he hasn't given me a reason to change.

2) Stephen Baldwin - I'm shocked to be putting him so high, because I'm usually not a fan (except for The Usual Suspects, which was awesome). But he is obviously trying to have a lot of fun with this. It was fun watching him mess with the minds of the other players. And with his efforts in the games, he's shown he's there to play. Last night would have been incredibly dull without him there.

3) Corbin Bernsen - Another player. I enjoyed the van discussion with him and Stephen.

4) Frederique - Not just a pretty face. Nice to see she's actually thinking about the game.

5) Erik von Dinopuppy - The quiet ones are boring. Confessional showed an unclear strategy. And if he's the Mole, I'll be bummed, because he was a stupid Mole in the first ep.

6) Kathy Griffin - I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! I thought she would get into the competition, not be a whining complainer since it's the "real" game instead of a dumbed-down celebrity version. I was looking forward to witty comments and tough gameplay from her, and it's not happening. And if she's the Mole, she'll completely kill this show with the whiny persona she's playing. I have a new opinion of her based on last night's show, and it's not a good one at all.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
OK I will rate them after the first show too:

1. Frederique - I had the least hope for her, but she changed my mind. I actually like her. She reminds me of my Aunt who is also Dutch. Since she surprised me the most, I gave her the top spot, even if she may leave soon.

2. Steven Baldwin - He is into the game, IMO. Makes it fun to watch and wonder. He is my # 2 this week.

3. Michael Boatman - The jury is out on Boatman, IMO. He seems to be truly thinking about the mole. I think he can win this game, if he is not the mole.

4. Erik van Detton - I like him, but his mole strategy did not last even 10 minutes. How long will he be around? Not sure, but he is cute though.

5. Kathy Griffin - Annoying...but in a fun way. At least I think so. She will be a catalyst for future confrontations at least.

6. Corbin Bernson - Never like him much, have not changed my opinion yet. He seemed to fluctuate the most on who he thought the mole may be. Hopefully he can sort that out.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"

1. Michael -- the only sane one. (how sad is it that that is good enough for first?)

2. Frederique - I expected to hate her, but she's nothing like I thought she would be. But, honestly if there was gonna be a super model on the mole, wouldn't Cindy Crawford have been a better choice? "I have a mole - I am the mole."

3. Stephen - he annoys the snot out of me, but I enjoy watching him annoy the snot out of everyone else. At least he's here to play.

4. Corbin -- can you say type A? He's a jerk, but a mildly entertaining jerk. Hope he gets hurt more - that was cool.

5. Eric - what a dim bulb - I hope he is the mole and not just painfully stupid

6. Kathy -- Loud, whiney, incompetant. Behold the bottom dweller.

Out: Kim - I think she's adorable. for a last minute replacement that probably didn't really get the game, she was fun to watch.

Ahmad - you know, I can still remember him making that awesome catch in the end zone when he was a Viking. That was amazing. I just wish that was his last television appearance.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1. KATHY!!!! The only reason to watch. In fact, I have never seen the regular Mole. I love Kathy, she provides 90% of the entertainment value of the show. I hope she's the mole, because when she's gone, I am too.

2. Steven Baldwin--He provides about 7% of the entertainment value.

3. Corbin Bernsen--he looks so old! But he provides the final 3% of entertainment

-----I think these will be the final three, as they are the most interesting and focused-on celebs. One of them must be the mole.

4. Michael Boatman--he does seem like a cool guy, but he doesn't seem very interesting.

5&6. Erik and Frederique--Ci'mon guys, you aren't doing much to combat the image of beautiful blondes as bland and vacuous. I was so hoping either of them would be next. I bet Erik is gone next week.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1. Micheal- I've always liked him and in this show, he is at least trying to play the game. I do wish he would loosen up a little, but I think he will as the game gets more intense.

2. Stephen-I don't care for him all that much, he kind of looks like a bum on the show, but he's very entertaining. The mind games he's playing with the others are fun to watch.

3. Fred-She was better than I thought. Dull, perhaps, but still trying to play the game more than ham up to the cameras. Not what I expected of a model. BTW Pooh, the Cindy Crawford comment had me LMAO!

4. Erik-Quiet and somewhat dull, but the boy is a little hottie. He also did a very good job with the sheep (Scary, huh?).

5. Corbin-Arrogant. He's trying too hard to be a hard a$$. I don't like men who think they can do everything better, especially when it's all talk.

6. Kathy-Irritating! Her whining, lack of trying attitude is already on my nerves. She needs to learn that sarcasm is only humorous if you do it right.

Kim-I've always liked Kim Coles, from ILC to Living Single, she's got a cute personality. She would have been fun to watch, but it's not to be. Bye, bye Kim.

Ahmad-He just makes me want Anderson back even more.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1. Frederique- To be honest,I was all prepared to not like her, and I found her the least annoying out of everyone, and I liked watching her trying to catch sheep.
2. Michael-He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and was the most level headed one out there.
3. Stephen-He kept me laughing through the whole episode.
4. Erik-He's the eye candy of the show...and wow, can he catch sheep..that was impressive.
5. Kathy-I found her kinda of annoying, and wished she would let a few others have camera time.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
Michael - Knows what the game is all about.
Kathy - She was just trying to be polite...
Frederique - Hey supermodel, set the rest of us free.

Erik - Lame
Corbin - Mean
Stephen - Icky

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-09-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
Although, I have never watched the Mole I thought last night was watchable. What is the point of this show anyway??

1)Michael-He is thinking about the game.
2)Freddie-Am I the only person who has never heard of her before?? She gets an A for effort.
3)Kathy-I always enjoy her little personality, but she could have tried a little harder. (I thought the celebrity mole comment was a joke)
4)Erik-Not too much to say . . .
5)Corbin-He barked too many orders.
6)Steven-Please keep the shirt on.

Kim--she was the reason that I watched the show. I miss her "Sinclair" personality! I think she tried to get into the game, but just didn't get it!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1. Michael Boatman- Funny guy who hasn't acted like a big jerk yet. He just seems like a witty/fun person (and the Mole).

2. Frederique- A lot of people think models are dumb... Well, I don't know... Frederique might have more in her head than most all of them!

3. Kathy Griffin- She hit a lot of observations right on. Most of her comments make me feel like I'm reading a SB summary. That comment about "Easy Celebrity Mole" pushed her down to 3 though.

4. Erik von Brkich- ...Yeah, that's his last name...

5. Corbin Bernsen- As Kathy said, he's the psycho hockey coach of the show. I do like his determination though.

6. Stephen Baldwin- Yeah, Steve, you got my quote this week, and you were remotely funny, but he's just so annoying when he says anything. Biggest DAW ever!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-09-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "you're all crazy"
most of you wouldn't know funny if it came up and cracked you over the head with a baseball bat...and then sodomized your unconscious, lifeless body. Oh wait, that was my date last night. Either way, you get the point...Kathy Griffen is the ONLY reason to even attempt to stomach this poorly produced farce. The girl is hilarious, everything out of her mouth is funny. Her best commnet of the night was at the end of the show when they were talking about the girl who got voted out (still don't know her name or who she was) and she said, "I didn't like her. I pretened I did, but I didn't."

First Place: Kathy Griffen.

Second Place: Stephen Baldwin: So out of his mind that its funny...plus, he had the only other funny line of the night when he said about Kim getting voted out, "lets be honest, Cathy's more funny."

Third Place: Corbin Bernsen: Only because he's gonna cause some fireworks on this show.

Tied for last: Everybody else.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-09-03, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1. Michael Boatman - mainly because I like him from Spin City, and he did well on the waterfall challenge.

2. Kathy Griffith - was a little whiny, but still made me laugh. But why did she approach Steven, out of all the group?

3. Frederique - she's #3 because she didn't seem full of herself, and was a good sport about doing the challenges.

4. Steven Baldwin - did annoy me but made the show more interesting

5. Erik - very quiet - is he intimidated by the others? Can't believe he is the mole.

6. Corbin Bernson - very bossy, seems pretty tightly wrapped - just acting that way to liven things up, or for real?

Kim Coles was my favorite and I'm disappointed she only lasted one episode.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-09-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1.Erik von Detten- Nice guy. Helped alot.

2.Michael Boatman- Nice guy. Normal person.

3.Corbin Bernson

4.Frederique- She played alot better than I thought she would. Alot of people had the model thing against her but she didn't let it show at all.

5.Steven Baldwin- Weird sometimes. A little too uncontrollable.

6.Kathy Griffin- Annoying, Stupid, Not funny.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-10-03, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
May I just say that this is possibly the WORST reality tv show I've yet to see? It's like Home Alone 3, without Macaulay Culkin, it's not Home Alone, call it something else. Without Anderson Cooper and real, interesting people (instead of these bottom barrel celebrities) it isn't really the Mole. Sad sad sad.

1. Erik van Detten - because he's really cute and no other reason

2. Michael Boatman - I think he's the mole, b/c he's the only one smart enough

3. Stephen Baldwin - wow, he's really let himself go, hasn't he? the awkward silence after everything he says is pretty amusing

4. Frederique - ditto my Erik comment

5. Corbin Bersen - annoying, but in a way other reality TV contestants have been annoying, unlike...

6. Kathy Griffin - I hated her long before she was ever on this show. She was the worst part of the already awful Suddenly Susan, and it disgusted me that she got confused with Vicki Lewis (that other sitcom redhead who resides in an ivory redheaded comedienne palace miles above Kathy's vulgar obnoxiousness)

7. Ahmad Rashaad (or whatever his name is) - the WORST host ever, Anderson Cooper could've at least made this show watchable, without him, I'm not even sure if I can last another episode.

Kim Coles would've been up at like 2 or 3, I liked her, and was really hoping Kathy would be gone right away. Oh well, there's always next week.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-10-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1. Erik van Detton - Oh man. So, so hot. This season's Bribs. Wow. He is one sexy beast. Not only that, but he's quiet. Which makes me like him all the more compared to everyone else. He seems very down to earth and not all about performing for the camera.

2. Michael Boatman - Got no real reason not to like him. Congratulations that's good enough for the #2 spot.

3. Frederique - Seems nice enough. I mean, she seems to be a team player, and it seems like she won't cause tons of problems.

4. Kathy Griffin: She's alright. Kinda funny in a non funny way. Eh, whatever.

5. Corbin Bensen: Whatever. I just don't care. *lol* I kinda just putting him after Kathy cuz he's just as bad...

1,000,000,000: Steven Baldwin: God, I hate him as much as I hated Al last season. He's just so dirty... Dirty, dirty man. "Uhh... huh my most embarrassing moment was when I got caught getting a 'goodbye present.' Haha... I'm coo' now, right guys? Guys?" Ugh... Somebody shoot me. Or him. Preferably him.

And Kim was so cool. God, why couldn't Steven or Kathy go? Wait no, not Kathy. She's my mole pick. Then my PTTE scores would go way down. Yes... Steven. Steven must go. With my luck he'll be the mole. Just watch.

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-03, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.1"
1. Erik van Detton - Slap on some mascara, lipgloss and put him in a little black dress and he'd fit in quite well at the clubs on the Beach.

2. Michael Boatman - Great actor. Thats why I picked him to be the mole. Watch out for the quiet ones.

3. Frederique - I can't figure out which one she is but its interesting trying. http://www.victoriassecret.com

4. Kathy Griffin - I used to like her, now I don't. If I was married to her I'd be on death row inside of a week.

5. Corbin Bernsen - Seems like he just wants to be one of the guys. Probably grew up a shy loner type.

6. Steven Baldwin - First to arrive and last to leave at a frat kegger.

7. Kim Coles - Nothing against her but curious casting.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •