The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Angie Jakusz (Palau)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-14-21, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Angie Jakusz (Palau)"
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/recaps/survivor-contestant-angie-jakusz-dead-at-40/ar-BB1cKLRk?li=BBnb7Kz

Angie Jakusz, who braced the unrelenting wilderness to compete on Survivor: Palau in 2004, has died at the age of 40. TMZ reports that Jakusz had been battling a rare form of cancer for several years, and had settled into a life as an artist and bartender in New Orleans in the aftermath of her Palau season. She was last affiliated with the franchise in 2010, when she appeared at a ten-year anniversary party. Despite only lasting a few episodes before her elimination, Jakusz, who earned the nickname “No Fun Angie,” was a fan-favorite contestant as a member of the Ulong tribe. She also made Survivor history, TMZ notes, by becoming the first contestant to lose a revote in a tribal council. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her obituary reads. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba-diving, traveling, or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision.”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RIP Angie Chez 01-14-21 1
 RE: Angie Jakusz (Palau) Aruba 01-14-21 2
   RE: Angie Jakusz (Palau) kingfish 01-27-21 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-14-21, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RIP Angie"
I really liked her and am very sorry to hear this news.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-14-21, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Angie Jakusz (Palau)"
She had the misfortune of landing on the Ulong tribe (appropriately nicknamed So-Long Tribe on these Boards) by virtue of the schoolyard-pick during that season premier.
Having to compete head-to-head against a rival tribe led by the greatest castaway of all time (Tom Westman) she had little to no chance of advancing to the endgame.

She joins the other Palau cast member Jenn Lyons who also succumbed to cancer. I believe Jenn was in her 30s when she passed. Two young women leaving us way too soon from the same deadly disease is beyond tragic. RIP.

kingfish 20736 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-21, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Angie Jakusz (Palau)"
I came to admire her game also.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •