The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-15, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE!"
HELLO BLOWS! We all know that currently there is a big campaign to vote back previous Survivors for the next season: S31, Survivor Second Chances. In this spirit, we have invited one of our favorite heroes to our forum to rally our troops in his behalf. LET's give him his SECOND CHANCE!

We first met Andrew Savage as he was a contestant on season 7, Survivor: Pearl Islands. He quickly emerged as the strong leader of the Morgan tribe which consisted of Andrew, Darrah, Lill, Nicole, Osten, Ryan Shoulders, and Tijuana. Morgan clearly had a rough start to their season when at the village Drake (Rupert) snatched all their shoes to barter for more money to trade with, while Sandra communicated in Spanish to the villagers. Additionally, they neglected to find their path to the water for a day or so, and then they proceeded to lose the first 3 IC's and were thus sent to TC to vote Nicole, Ryan, and Lill off.

Andrew was firmly in the Morgan majority alliance of Andrew, Osten, Tijuana, Ryan, and Darrah. They fought to come back hard after their first three loses to win the next three challenges. Andrew is probably best remembered for outlasting all the other members holding weight over their shoulders to win the challenge, beating the very formidable and physical Drake tribe.

After the 6th TC, and the 6th person voted off, there was a new twist, and the outcast tribe competed for immunity and won, sending both Morgan and Drake to TC, while the outcast members were added. At 10, Lill jumped to the former Drakes and they voted out their biggest threat, Andrew.

With this brief recount, please join in and WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE to Survivor Blows. Please feel free to post any comments, support, greetings, and QUESTIONS as to his former game and experiences on Survivor, and why he deserves a second chance.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'll start! Flowerpower1 05-17-15 1
 RE: WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE! michel2 05-17-15 2
 RE: WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE! Scarlett O Hara 05-17-15 3
 RE: WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE! kingfish 05-18-15 4
 En Attendant Godot michel2 05-18-15 5
   RE: En Attendant Godot kingfish 05-19-15 6
       RE: En Attendant Godot personofinterest 05-20-15 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 803 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-15, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I'll start!"
Well, I'll start! First of all I am thrilled to have the opportunity to talk with you and to ask some questions. I was a true fan of yours and really admired your heart and determination despite all the obstacles that seemingly came your way. I would have loved to have seen what you could have done had you made it just a few more rounds. As they brought more and more Survivors back, I was always disappointed that you were not among them, just once I would have loved to see you play with some better cards dealt to you. Here's hoping that this is your time, you certainly have my votes.

But, Andrew, I do recall seeing you a few years back as a dream teamer? Can you tell us about that experience, and how did you fare in the competitions?

It's amazing how the show has evolved since Season 7. Tell us how you would approach a new game this time, especially a game with experienced players?

If you get the chance, are there things that you would do differently this time, or would you attack it as you did your first season?

Thanks for coming to Blows, and I hope you can pop back in sometime to deliver your 2 cents, so to speak! Good luck, and kill it!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 892 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-15, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE!"
I'd like to see Andrew popping in here to talk to us and I certainly want to see him back. I'd rather see him and all the people from the first 15 seasons than anyone from the last ten but I don't think that will happen.

Since I've never heard anyone from the season talking about it, I'd like to know about the speculation you had with the other cast members if there hadn't been the Outcast twist.

As for the new season, I'd like to know if you would play the same loyal "team" game or if you'd prefer to be a little sneakier.

Scarlett O Hara 3343 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-15, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE!"
Welcome to our community Andrew! I have been a resident here since Season 2 or 3 I think. Pearl Islands was definitely one of my favorite seasons to watch and you were partially responsible for that! I've been voting for you each day and am really hoping that you will be among those selected. As we saw from Survivor All-Stars, there were some pretty serious pre-game alliances going into the Season. I hope that you are working on that already. It can only help your chances. I'm anxious to see how you will play the second time around and how you will deal with some of these players such as *cough* Kass *cough* who are unpredictable and may flip on a dime.

Also, I want to know how you are better prepared to play the second time and what you might do differently to get you to the end.

Thanks again for stopping in to see us! Maybe I can get our Tribephyl to make you an honorary siggie.

kingfish 18301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-15, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WELCOME ANDREW SAVAGE!"
Hello Andrew. Enjoyed your season. Good luck this time, I'm sure you are a top vote getter.

Q1. - Who are you voting for for a second chance?

Q2. - Been practicing fire making?

Bit of (bloody obvious) advice - memorize all the little phrases that Jeff regularly says during the game. They will probably show up in a puzzle.

michel2 892 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-15, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "En Attendant Godot"

kingfish 18301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-15, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: En Attendant Godot"
The original French version? Nice.

Anyway, I'd also like to see Jeremy compete without his wife. That aspect of his season really interfered with his strategic thinking, and he deserves a chance to compete clean.

I also will vote for anybody that shows up here. Except Ciera. She really should have been nicer to her mother.

Keith has to return too. Entertainment value.

personofinterest 213 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-15, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: En Attendant Godot"
Listening to a conversation between Woo and Keith could be entertaining - once.

Kass and Keith conversations may also be entertaining.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •