LAST EDITED ON 03-19-13 AT 02:08 PM (EST)
Lot of motion on the list this week. Because I am the author of my list, me and my goblins, he he he!!! Actually, there was very little of game note this week from Bikal as it became the Brandon show, I work with what I got.
01. Dawn (10). Dawn was amazing this week, showing incredible control. What was most amazing, while the meltdown was underway she moved herself to Brandon's flank. Bold. And in her one confessional this time she separated herself from the forfeit plan, she was most respectful of the game. At what became Tribal she not only kept herself in check, she tried to be an example to others; a lot of intel was flowing to the fans, think before you speak.
02. Erik (11). Got to give the guy credit, he did what he could trying to save the beans. Smart. He and Brenda were the only two Bikal who could have placed themselves in a confrontational position with Brandon without further angering him, because they were his two allies and friends in the game at that point.
03. Malcolm (7). Malcolm replaced Cochran as the reader of Brandon this week, showing good awareness on his part.
04. Michael (5). The workhorse at Gota did what he could, whatever the elements threw at them he was trying to not just take it. He also had some good head in the game things to say along the way.
05. Sherri (3). She actually did score some coconuts in the RC despite what Jeff said. And she's right, muscle isn't winning them any challenges. Problem is, neither is anything else. She needs to get over losing Laura and look after herself. She is getting schooled in the game, remains to be seen what she will get from it.
06. Cochran (2). Pretty invisible this episode.
07. Brenda (8). She was very quiet this time, too.
08. Matt (4).
09. Phillip (6). He absolutely did the right thing walking away from the meltdown, otherwise we might have been treated to a Survivor first, a player being evicted from the game because of a physical confrontation. He loses ground this week for a couple of reasons. First, he lost patience with Brandon, when patience was supposed to be one of his things. Second, he came up with the idea of throwing the challenge, a big no-no.
10. Andrea (1). Much as I still love this kid, answering Brandon's question with "I don't think he would really go through with it" was the final straw that set off the meltdown. Tell him the truth, lie through your teeth, whatever, but the waffling indecisive reply was absolutely the wrong way to go.
11. Reynold (14). Got to give the guy credit, he can find idols. And he was on fire during the RC while the rest of his tribe fumbled around.
12. Corinne (9). Don't hate her or anything, but every time she opened her mouth at impromptu TC ... well, it didn't help. If anything, she was fanning the flames. Total misread of the situation.
13. Julia (12). Too hidden in the edit at this point, wish we knew her better.
14. Eddie (13). So, while everyone else in the tribe goes looking for the idol, Eddie decides to be the new Shamar and just lay in the shelter.
Good-bye, Brandon (15). Next time he wants to play with his uncle Russ, will stipulate that in his contract. Um, sure. I've had my fill of Hantzes, I'll stop watching if he gets his wish. Doubt he will ever pass another psych eval.