The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Feud"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-12, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Feud"
Michel suggested this be in a thread of its own. Just for fun, do you agree or disagree with the consensus answers, what would your answers be?

1. Who does not deserve to still be here? Christina.

2. Who would you trust with your life? Kim.

3. Who most needs a wake-up call in life? Kat.

4. Who is the biggest poser? Troyzan.

5. Who does the least for the tribe? Sabrina.
This one is kind of impossible for viewers to know, but give the poor woman a break, she was put in charge of Airhead Control. That's a sort of doing for the the tribe.

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island? Kim.

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game? Troyzan.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Feud Belle Book 04-28-12 1
   RE: Survivor Feud michel 04-29-12 2
       RE: Survivor Feud Belle Book 04-29-12 5
 RE: Survivor Feud dabo 04-29-12 3
 RE: Survivor Feud tribephyl 04-29-12 4
 RE: Survivor Feud jbug 04-30-12 6
 RE: Survivor Feud SOAR64 04-30-12 7
 RE: Survivor Feud TxMom2011 04-30-12 8
   RE: Survivor Feud iltarion 04-30-12 9
       RE: Survivor Feud Aruba 05-01-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-28-12, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Feud"
1. Who does not deserve to still be here? Christina, I guess.

2. Who would you trust with your life? Tarzan, at least inside the game. Outside the game, either him or Kim. I sure wouldn't trust Kim with my life inside the game!

3. Who most needs a wake-up call? Alicia.

5. Who does the least for the tribe? Sabrina, I guess.

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island? I think Tarzan -- he probably knows how to survive.

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game? Alicia.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Feud"
I wouldn't trust Tarzan in the game for many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that he could forget that we have an alliance! The guy also has a temper and, I'd be worried that I would do something to upset him, exposing me just like it happened to Jonas. Tarzan is someone that you keep at a distance: Keep him informed and use his vote but not let him in your inner core.

In this game, there are always strong yet naive players; the type that hold honesty above all else and are good in challenges. I would look for someone like that. Colby was the perfect prototype and this season, Chelsea comes the closest. Easily manipulated. I'd never trust anyone completely but Chelsea would be my closest ally.

As for being stranded with Tarzan, maybe he knows how to survive but I think I would soon want to kill myself!! Keep him away! I'd much rather wake up seeing women's underwear hanging next to the shelter. I am not difficult, anyone of those girls would be fun as long as we are not left alone toooooo long! In the challenge, I would have answered Chelsea just to make her think she has me.

As for Q7. As long as I don't see Colton ever again, no one from this cast was repulsive. If I ran into Alicia, I'd say Hi.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-29-12, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Feud"
Good point. I might switch my answer in Question 2 (in the game part) from Tarzan to Chelsea. Outside the game, it would still be Tarzan.

If Colton was around, I'd probably have chosen him for the answer to the last question, but he's not here.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Feud"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-12 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

Oh, let's see.

1. Who does not deserve to still be here? Christina.
Disagree. In this bunch Tarzan is hands down the worst player, most irrational, opinionated, unpredictable and unreliable.

Not a chance. In this game Sabrina has been the most level-headed and dependable player, though she has made some questionable decisions. In real life, of course, Tarzan is a surgeon, people trust him with their lives all the time.

Disagree. Kat is naive but basically a happy person, she'll make the best of her life and good for her. Alicia, on the other hand, is going to wring every ounce of unpleasantness out of her life and be miserable a lot.

Whatever. I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, Tarzan might be able to tell me.

5. Who does the least for the tribe? Sabrina.
What criterion is being applied here? Working around camp tending fires and collecting wood and such? Wouldn't know. But she was a level-headed leader and has been good at keeping the Airheads in line. The worst player among the women (who is shown a lot sitting on her butt and just running her mouth) is Alicia. And clueless to what the others think of her.

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island? Kim.
No thanks, Kat would be more fun.

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game? Troyzan.
Alicia. If Colton were still in it he'd beat out Alicia for this one, in fact I'd rather the two of them be stranded together on an island.
Forever.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Feud"
1. Who does not deserve to still be here? Tarzan

2. Who would you trust with your life? Monica Culpepper

3. Who most needs a wake-up call in life? Kat

4. Who is the biggest poser? Troyzan

5. Who does the least for the tribe? Alicia

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island? Jay.

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game? Colton Nor Alicia.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-12, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Feud"
1. Who does not deserve to still be here?
Tarzan

2. Who would you trust with your life? none of the ones left; of any this season?
Monica Culpepper

3. Who most needs a wake-up call in life?
Alicia

4. Who is the biggest poser?
Alicia

5. Who does the least for the tribe?
Alicia

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island?
Troy

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game? Neither Colton or Alicia.

or Hutwife either!

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-12, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Feud"
1. Who does not deserve to still be here?----Alicia
Her attitude stinks.

2. Who would you trust with your life?---Kim
She has the best head on her shoulders.

3. Who most needs a wake-up call in life?--Alicia
She wins this one also.

4. Who is the biggest poser?---Colton
His actions prove my point.

5. Who does the least for the tribe?--Alicia
She's to busy doing her thing to worry about work.

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island?---
Amanda Kimmel!!! OH! I guess you ment from this group.--Kim.

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game?---Colton
or Alicia, there interchangable.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-12, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Feud"
"Survivor Feud"

1. Who does not deserve to still be here? Tarzan

4. Who is the biggest poser? Alicia

5. Who does the least for the tribe? My guess would be Christina

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island? Troyzan

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game? Alicia

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-30-12, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Feud"

1. Who does not deserve to still be here? -- Technically, since they are there, they all deserve to be there. For least deserving, I have to go with my girl Christina. If the women had to boot another person, it would have been her. If not for the medivac, she's gone. So, she is basically on borrowed time.

2. Who would you trust with your life? -- Kim. I agree. She's level-headed, smart and decisive. I wouldn't trust Tarzan with my golf clubs.

3. Who most needs a wake-up call in life? -- Alicia. Kat is young. Let her be young. Alicia could use a life-changing experience.

4. Who is the biggest poser? -- What is this? Grade school? Poser to me means "fake." I don't think there is anything fake about Troy. I bet he's the same in real life as we saw in the game. I would have to go with Alicia here. As a special ed teacher, she is either a poser in real life or a poser in the game.

5. Who does the least for the tribe? -- Note, this isn't exactly the same question as "Who does the least around camp?" Doing the "least for the tribe" could include challenges and strategy. Considering that, I can see how Sabrina would be a likely candidate. However, I would also not be surprised if her, Kat, Alicia and Tarzan all got named here, which means Sabrina only needed 3 votes to be the "majority" answer. The people there should know. Have to go with them.

6. Who would you most like to be stranded with on an island? -- CHELSEA, like no frickin kidding. How about Chelsea and Christina? Even better.

7. Who do you hope to never see again after the game? --- DUH......

>

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-12, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Feud"
Interesting take on Poser. Actually there's two ways to look at it.

You have the literal definition of "poser" which would be to pose or showboat for others. Someone who always needs to be in the limelight, and if someone else is getting the attention, they need to put the attention back on them.

Then you have the urban definition which is used in high school. This would be someone who acts, talks, dresses, etc. differently tying to fit it.

Taking the second defintion ALICIA is the obvious answer.

With the first definition I could see Troy's name coming up.

Too bad Tarzan was out of the game when this question was asked otherwise he might have asked Jeff for clarification as to which definition he meant. HaHa

With the question of who does the least for the tribe being asked post merge, one would have to assume this meant doing the least around camp. Challenges would be important when it's tribe vs. tribe. When it was tribe vs. tribe I thought Sabrina gave it her all in the challenges. And when back at camp while the girls were off on reward, I thought Sabrina was all about strategy.

Gotta believe it meant doing the least around camp. But as I stated in my list we're on the same page here. Just because one may do the LEAST doesn't suggest everyone else is pulling their weight, so yes, I wouldn't be surprised for others to be named here as well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •