The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And the winner is?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-18-11, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And the winner is?"
My guess is Ozzy makes it back into the game but loses one of the next two challenges and is voted out. Same for Albert and its either Coach or Sophie to win. Coach talks his way to victory at final TC, with help from the perception he was in charge all along.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And the winner is? dabo 12-18-11 1
 And the Losers are... michel 12-18-11 2
   RE: And the Losers are... Jims02 12-18-11 3
       RE: And the Losers are... michel 12-19-11 9
 RE: And the winner is? Belle Book 12-18-11 4
   RE: And the winner is? Addi 12-19-11 5
       RE: And the winner is? Wacko Jacko 12-19-11 6
           RE: And the winner is? michel 12-19-11 8
           RE: And the winner is? garyc 12-19-11 11
   RE: And the winner is? michel 12-19-11 7
       RE: And the winner is? Belle Book 12-19-11 10
   RE: And the winner is? garyc 12-19-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-11, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And the winner is?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-11 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

Ozzy pretty much has it in the bag if he can continue his winning streak all the way to FTC.

Otherwise, it has been Coach's game, they really should have blindsided him before now, though we never saw anyone talk about voting out Coach. He is vulnerable because of his eccentricities.

Rick is a non-entity viewed by other players as having no game.

Albert's game continues to crumble and go nowhere.

Brandon could try holding himself up as a religious paragon of some sort. But he's young, not very smart or well read or thoughtful in any respect, he simply follows the examples he knows from life (or perhaps evangelical TV con artists).

Sophie keeps control of herself and speaks well, and her game is fairly strong heading into the finale, and she has stayed close to Coach and perhaps knows where the chinks are in his dragonslayer armor that she can exploit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-11, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "And the Losers are..."
Us for watching such a terrible season where no one played the game.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-11, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And the Losers are..."
What's particularly sad is that this season is a step up in that department, compared to what we sat through last season.

I think it's fair to say that this whole returning contestant thing needs to end, pronto.

12-19-11, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And the Losers are..."
I guess it's a matter of opinion because I prefered last season. Not much but at least we were shown someone hustling to win not like Sophie who did nothing all season long. Also, we had some cute women making it to the end last time. That always helps.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-18-11, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And the winner is?"
Ozzy makes his way back into the game and wins the first of two Immunity Challenges, so Rick is voted out.

Then Ozzy loses the final Immunity Challenge, and out he goes as nobody wants to face him at the final Tribal Council.

Nobody really respects Albert much except maybe Brandon, so he gets at most one vote from Brandon and comes in third.

Coach does not have Boston Rob's ability to backstab while still charming people, so he loses to Sophie in the end.

Addi 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-11, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Addi Click to send private message to Addi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And the winner is?"
You called it right. I would've voted for Coach though. Even though he exploited the religious angle, it got him to the end. I felt really bad for Brandon at the reunion. Poor kid never stood a chance with that wacko family he was born into. My opinion of Cochran hasnt changed though. He is still a coward to me. I was really rooting for Ozzy ... glad to see he won Fan Fav.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-19-11, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And the winner is?"
DARN IT COACH! He blew it so bad. It was his game. All he had to do was say, that he was only one vote and he could only do so much. Everyone acted like it was Coach’s fault when they went home. He also should of said that stayed loyal to his alliances as long as he could. He could of said he did not want to vote out Rick, Edna, Cochran, and Brandon, but instead apologized. Him apologizing to everyone…did he not watch Boston Rob last season? You apologize all you are doing is admitting wrong. I so wanted Coach to win, but his jury showing was pathetic.

Also, OZZY’s speech at the end…at the jury…is exactly why I
never liked him. Every season he has gone home, rather than crediting those there he always slams them….acts like he has sour apples….telling them this time that no one on the jury wants to vote for any of them. Then to pat him on the back at the finale…by everyone saying they would of voted for Ozzy instead if he made it to the end. I guess I am in the minority for not liking Ozzy. I do bet that females like him more than males.

12-19-11, 06:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: And the winner is?"
I think he did pretty well myself. He probably didn't have a chance so getting 3 votes isn't bad. The one that blew it was Albert. Funny hoiw he said he wouldn't be on the defense yet he kept having to dodge attacks.

12-19-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And the winner is?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-11 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-19-11 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

I think Coach meant his answer that he tried to play honorably but couldn't pull it off. He lied to Cochran to gain a numbers advantage for Ulong, he lied to Edna and Rick and Brandon to keep their alliance together (and himself safe), he even lied to Ozzy just in case Ozzy kept winning IC's.
But it's not like he actually backstabbed his allies; the original Ulong five outlasted everyone except Ozzy, and the players that were shown doing the most strategizing with Coach during the season made the final three. There were no big surprises in the voting order; if you weren't original Ulong (Cochran) you went before Ulong; if you weren't part of the original alliance of five (Edna) you went before them. And Coach was never shown making a serious effort to use his conversations with Cochran or Edna or Rick or Brandon to vote out Sophie even though she had looked to be his only serious competition for weeks.
Maybe Coach's strategy focused too much on making final TC and not enough on winning the game.

12-19-11, 06:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: And the winner is?"
It's easy when you read spoilers.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-19-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And the winner is?"
Very true, Michel. Very true.

12-19-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: And the winner is?"
Nice job!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •