The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-20-11, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"

So, after all the false leads and head fakes, there is no more Savii, which is all good.

I would say things are about to get interesting now, but actually, I doubt it. I think the family will start with the obvious outsiders- meaning Edna or Rick.

1. Coach- After much ballyhoo, the family stuck together.

2. Sophie- Congrats on the two IC wins. She was more nervous about getting that last question right than Whitney was. But, of course, she had to get it right, because then things might have gotten interesting and we can't have that.

3. Cochran- It is his show, and we are all just witnesses. Is the luckiest Survivor to ever play. Might have been one Sophie wrong answer from going home. And that after being one bad move on Elyse from going home to one amazingly ballsy play by Ozzy from going home.

4. Albert- A lot of planning with zero action to show for it. Is right to sit still for now though. Not sure if he is gaining votes with his play or losing them.

5. Brandon- Quiet episode for him, which meant a boring episode for us.

6. Edna- Disappeared a long time ago and now people target her not because she's smart but because she is undeserving. Might be gone shortly. At least her forehead is better.

7. Rick- Brett thinks Rick needs to stand up and be recognized.

RI

Ozzy- Good work. Have we ever seen this guy get beat in a concentration challenge? Remains a looming threat.

Dawn- Cochran reminded us that she is a challenge threat. Ozzy's cool jungle scenes could have been the end of his story. Is that because Dawn is the one that comes back?

Whitney- Did nothing right this whole season as far as I can tell. Liked to swear a lot and then cried over being vilified. Good guessing during the trivia challenge, but not enough. BU BYE.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... garyc 11-20-11 1
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 11-20-11 2
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... iltarion 11-20-11 4
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 11-21-11 5
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Belle Book 11-20-11 3
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... dabo 11-21-11 6
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Das Mole 11-22-11 7
 Tallies dabo 11-28-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-11, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-11 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

1) Coach: Discounting Brandon's early strangeness, this season has been about three people: Coach, Cochran and Ozzy. Surprisingly, Coach is the one who has been featured almost entirely for his gameplay.

2) Albert: At least trying to shake things up. Whether or not he can is another story. Think the next episode should be his time to do so.

3) Cochran: He is lucky. And one of the few remaining interesting personalities. He's also opportunistic. Another opportunity might soon arrive.

4) Sophie: Needs to do something nearly as much as Albert.

5) Rick: Next episodes big swing vote?

6) Edna: Not sure why she was Albert's target rather than Brandon who seems to have alienated enough people to be a better final TC choice for Coach.

7) Brandon: An episode with a quiet Brandon is better for me.

Ozzy: Still ticking.

Dawn and Whitney: Good luck.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-11, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"
1- Cochran: Whitney said everyone was reporting to Caoch but it was Cochran that got to hear what everyone else was thinking. Now he has ammunition against both Albert and Coach and they both seem to trust him.

2- Coach: He's trying to imitate Rob but, like all imitations, he pales in comparison. It would be a wasted season if the "family" goes to the end together.

3- Albert: He's gone from one failure to the next but he seems like our only hope for a surprise.

4- Sophie: It probably was best for her to stay put but it would have been much more fun to flip the game. She's boring and she needs a boring game to succeed. Don't understand why she has fans.

5- Brandon: Please have a blow-up. Give us something.

6- Edna: I got nothing and so does she.

7- Rick: When someone like Whitney says he isn't even playing the game then we can safely say this has been the worse casting decision ever. To think this guy won a contest to get on. We should sue Sears.

RI - Ozzy: Even worse than the "family" going to the end together would be to see this dumb player make it all the way to the end and win the game because of the bloated Savaii jury.

Dawn: Can she beat "boy wonder"? It would be worth a laugh at least.

Whitney: Good riddance.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-20-11, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"

Without Sophie beating Whitney, Cochran would likely be gone. YOU should be a fan.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-11, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"
Here's where you've never understood me. If Cochran isn't good enough to get to the end then I don't give a damn about him. I like his story because I think he has set himself to get over this tough spot. If I misread it, then so what? I'm not a fan of anyone, just a fan of the game.

Maybe Sophie beat Whitney because she wanted to keep Cochran in the game.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-20-11, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"
Here are my rankings:

1. Coach -- he helped keep the "family" together. That takes a lot of work, and he pulled it off! Good job.

2. Sophie -- finally put herself on the radar with not just one but two Immunity Challenge wins! Great job!

3. Cochran -- right now, this is his show. But if Whitney had won Immunity and not Sophie, he might have been gone.

4. Albert -- he's trying to gain Savaii support but in his safe position it's just better not to rock the boat.

5. Edna -- I still like her but she's clearly not long for the game. Especially now that all of Savaii is gone.

6. Brandon -- at least he's gotten calmer now. Wonder how he'll react when Upolu has to turn on itself.

7. Rick -- I'd like him to go before Edna. He's more boring than Sophie (in Michel's eyes) with less going for him.

On Redemption Island:

Ozzy -- no surprise he won the Redemption Island duel. Balance is a pretty strong suit of his.

Dawn -- she's probably the only one who really has a chance to beat Ozzy between her and Whitney.

Whitney -- she's toast and will soon join her boyfriend on the jury. I wish them well.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-11, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"
Oh, let's see, where were we? Another duo sent to Redemption, another Pagonging performed, pretty ho-hum stuff for a November sweeps ratings period. Better luck next time, SEG.

01. Cochran. Getting close to Coach, smart. Keeping his options open, smart. Realistic assessment of his position in the game, good. If he can somehow kick his game up he may have a chance, and he has to move pretty quickly now because he's in serious jeopardy of being booted.

02. Sophie. Two impressive II wins so she bumps up. Seems to have been the one who stopped the rebellion, whether that was good or bad for her remains to be seen. Keeping her head at any rate.

03. Albert. Head in the game, thinking jury management and trying to plot for a big move, good tactics. The strategic combination of both could easily blow up on him, get him booted early or lose him jury votes in the end. But at least he's willing to take some risks. Target Edna, on the other hand, was not aiming big.

04. Coach. BS much? He can say he's not in control, he's not the leader, on and on, but he knows he's in an influential position in the game and is really trying to control outcomes as much as he can. Good chance of getting himself to Final this time, problem he has then is that jurists often act like BS detectors and rarely reward it.

05. Invisible Edna. Seems to have been a total non-factor in an episode where a plot was hatched to boot her, shame. At least she is considered a factor in the game.

06. Invisible Rick. Checked out of the game itself ages ago.

07. Brandon. Guy continue to prove himself an idiot. Not supposed to talk to those people? All I recall Coach telling him was to not listen to them, dumdum. Thinks mighty highly of himself for someone who is dragging the family name through the mud.

Redemption Island

Ozzy. Hey, no one was rooting for him but he didn't let that get him down, making the best of a bad twist.

Dawn. Probably doesn't have a chance to win a lot of duels and get back in the game, but she's be in a good position if she does, all the Upolu fear Dawn most of all.

Disgustney. Please just lose and go away.

Bye-bye, Jim and Keith, enjoy the PBJs at the Ponderosa.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-22-11, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.10- Savii's So Long"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-11 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

1. Sophie - Nice job winning two ICs.
2. Coach - Somehow kept it all together. Still hate him.
3. Albert - Should've done something!! Eye candy points.
4. Cochran - Eh.
5. Edna - How is she still around?
6. Brandon - One word. "Don."
7. Rick - I really have no use for you.

RI -

Dawn - Surprised she made it so far. Wish she wasn't so emotional, would've liked her more.
Ozzy - Tool.
Whitney - Normally I like beeyotches but she was irritating.

Let me just say--I always like rooting for the underdog, but this season, there has been no root-worthy underdog around and it's really gotten to me. And yet I will still continue to watch. I'm a sucker for punishment, I guess.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tallies"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-11 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

1. Coach -- 11: 1.833
2. Cochran -- 15: 2.5
3. Sophie -- 15: 2.5
4. Albert -- 19: 3.166
5. Edna -- 33: 5.5
6. Brandon -- 36: 6
7. Rick -- 39: 6.5

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •