The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-16-11, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-11 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

I would call this episode- The Turning of the Tide

This well-edited episode was clearly the tale of two returning players: both headed in opposite directions, and with them, their tribes.

We also had a completely over-the-top ridiculous IC. WTH?

1. Coach - We've never seen this version of Coach before. The Dragonslayer is a distant memory as this Ben Wade seems uninterested in creating a character and much more interested in going far in this game. We saw his story start out on a low note with Christine and Stacey doing their best to put a target on him and insult him, but then we saw it end with a giddy Coach laughing at his great fortune with food spraying out of his mouth. Very strong episode for him, Albert and Sophie. As I said before, Coach may have finally found some loyal soldiers to play this game with.

2. Albert - Silent Albert spoke up and had a big episode. He and Coach were foolish to worry so much about what was said at RI; they would be the obvious targets at merge anyway. "Coach is running things." Is that news? Regardless, his story was edited the same way as Coach's: bad start with a great finish that seems very promising for him.

3. Sophie- She didn't get much of a piece of the story, was just the silent beneficiary. But she is in what looks like the strongest alliance in the game.

4. Cochran - The big move to boot Elyse actually ended up having nothing to do with him, but it was edited very favorably for him and that has to be a good sign. Little does he know though, that Ozzy has the HII, which means Cochran is quite possibly the next one gone if Savii goes to TC again before merge. Dude, a little advice, never say the word "herpes" to women. Ever. Not in a joke, not in anything. If your middle name is Herpes, lie and say it is George. Women will act like they can catch herpes merely by you uttering the word.

5. Edna - I'm only going to drop her so far, but she disappeared again. Seems like it is every other episode for her. The first shot of Upolu camp was of her though. That could be a good thing.

6. Jim - Jimmy Vegas pulled off the move that got him control of his tribe. Considering that, he deserves some props. However, I feel like he did his long term game a disservice. He was already sitting perfectly in an alliance of 5 with two couples, neither of whom were playing strategically, and with 2 men that would both be considered targets before him post-merge. Why rock the boat? Like many others before him, I think ego won out over patience and good sense. Some people just can't handle a good situation.

7. Dawn- Didn't say much this episode and didn't have to. Like Cochran, she benefited most from the move. However, also like Cochran, with Ozzy having the HII she better hope Savii doesn't go right back to TC.

8. Mikayla - Helped her tribe win the IC. Not much more going on except for that.

9. Rick - Ditto Mikayla. Has no story.

10. & 11. Keith and Whitney- The long term affects will tell the story, but personally I see ZERO upside to their decision to betray Ozzy and boot Elyse. A couple has some power in this game, but you know what really has some power? TWO couples. Rob actually rode 2 couples to victory in both his and Amber's win. You can trust Ozzy and Elyse; they aren't trying to overplay the game. You know Ozzy has the HII. You can expose that and target him any time you want. What good does betraying him do you? You just went from being in power to giving Jim the power. He could decide to break you two up next. Plus, if you wanted to betray Ozzy, why not blindside him when you have the chance? Now, if you go to TC again, Ozzy will play his HII. All Ozzy has to do is tell Cochran and Dawn to vote for one of you, and you'd be gone.

Last season the desperate decision to get rid of Russell was overplayed as the beginning of the end for the Zaps. This season, I think we just saw a move that will have similar results. Once again the aura of the returning player caused a poor game decision.

Lastly, no one seems to be taking RI into account. Pre-merge, blindsides might make for a decent TC, but they are stupid in the game sense. Don't create a potential enemy who could return to the game. Plus, Christine has already declared herself for you. You should be sending the weakest people possible to RI in the hopes that she stays in the game. In other words... Cochran.

12. Ozzy - As bad of a move as it was, I can't say Ozzy didn't deserve it. Even though this is his 3rd go round, he made two classic Survivor mistakes. He got overconfident, and he got lazy. Even while in complete control of the game, Rob always knew how tenuous his situation was and never stopped working. Ozzy should have known better.

13. Brandon - He's not crying again, is he? COME ON, MAN!! Redeem the family name? His uncle might have to come back on to redeem their reputation.

RI -

Elyse - A DAMN shame.

Christine - Is she still around?

The Dearly Departed and Quickly Forgotten...

Semhar - Self-Glossed, "The Ball Player"

Mark - What do self-glossed Papa Bears do in Survivor? Nothing.

Stacey - I believe she has more class than what she showed at the end. Coach is running things? What is next? That the ocean is wet? Wasted cast choice.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Jims02 10-16-11 1
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 10-16-11 2
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... iltarion 10-16-11 3
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 10-17-11 4
           RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... iltarion 10-17-11 8
               RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 10-17-11 10
                   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... iltarion 10-17-11 11
                       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 10-17-11 12
                           RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... iltarion 10-18-11 13
                               RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 10-18-11 14
                                   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Belle Book 10-19-11 15
                                       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 10-19-11 17
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... dabo 10-17-11 5
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Estee 10-17-11 6
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 10-17-11 7
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Belle Book 10-17-11 9
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Addi 10-19-11 16
 Tallies dabo 10-20-11 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-11, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
1. Sophie - Call me crazy, but I just like her for some reason, even if she hasn't got much screen time. Maybe it's the glasses. But it's mainly that she seems to be one of the narrators of the "Brandon is a stupid psycho" storyline. Every time he does something stupid or overdramatic, they always seem to cut to her talking about how awful he is.

2. Jim - I give him credit for using Ozzy's stupid Albert comment against him to plant that seed in Keith. Maybe that was just a small thing, but it still showed some smart opportunistic play in him. I'm not necessarily 100% on board with the strategy (since fracturing the tribe pre-merge is a no-no), but I'll give him some credit here.

3. Coach - I like Coach this year. It's amazing how putting someone like Brandon next to him can make Coach look like the detached logical one in the tribe. I also give him credit for having some degree of self-awareness in relation to how he has played the game in the past.

4. Dawn - Still riding her strong IC performance a little, but it has allowed her to stay out of the limelight (and push Cochran into it). Her arc also reminds me a lot of Holly from a couple seasons ago, and I really liked Holly a lot.

5. Albert - It was nice to see them finally give him a storyline. Seems like a pretty smart guy with a nice sense of loyalty. Even if Coach ended up getting the idol, it's important that someone in his core group has it.

6. Edna - I like her but I kinda feel like I'm being manipulated into liking her. They have people (like Stacey) bash her a little, but the editors have made it a point to frequently show Edna's POV as well. Usually with a "weak" player like Edna, they don't usually grant that viewpoint, so she's a person to watch.

7. Mikayla - Eye candy and Brandon-bashing puts her this high. Otherwise a quiet episode for her.

8. Keith - I give him credit for a spot-on analysis of the situation before the vote (the discussion of losing Ozzy's trust). I just hate he and Whitney's choice to vote for Dawn at TC. It's such a weak play. Like Ozzy's going to say, "Oh, it's not your fault Elyse went, you voted for Dawn" after he did that. A betrayal is a betrayal. Own it.

9. Whitney - She's cute, but hasn't gotten much screen time at all.

10. Rick - Sooooooo boring.

11. Cochran - Like Edna, I feel like the producers are trying to manipulate me (via the editing) into liking him more. His whole "Call me Cochran" speech in Episode 1 really rubbed me the wrong way and that initial impression has kind of stuck with me. I credit Jim waaaaay more than Cochran for his survival this week.

12. Ozzy - I've never been a fan of Ozzy, mostly because I find him dull as a rock. He's not that charming or funny in his confessionals. Listening to him describe the difficulty of fishing was excruciatingly dull. He basically just serves as eye-candy for the ladies watching, that's it.

13. Brandon - I'm seriously tired of watching him now. The guy has too many demons, and I don't find it pleasurable to watch him fight through them every week.

A 2003 IceCat original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-11, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
I certainly don't see the same show that you guys do.

1- Cochran: Going against Ozzy by targeting his ally made zero sense to everyone but Cochran. He needed those extra 3 days and no, he doesn't have to worry about Savaii's next TC. He should be the safest one there. Ozzy would use his HII on Keith or Jim, not Cochran.

2- Dawn: If Cochran had been eliminated, Dawn would be next in line. Now? She is sure to make the merge.

3- Jim: The sketchy used-car salesman was jealous. That's why he wanted to get rid of Elyse. She had been cuddling with him but went with jungle-boy instead. He was smart in finding a way to get Keith on board though. Ozzy would have cut him before the merge.

4- Mikayla: She was responsible for Upolu's win. The piece of pork that she picked up in the dirt seconds before the end of the challenge had to weigh more than 2 ounces. It's a shame that she didn't believe what Stacey was telling her though.

5- Sophie: Her position reminds me of Jill in Espada: Aligned with two men, one of which has the idol. Hopefully she will use them and not be used by them. Unfortunately, her lack of airtime also reminds me of Jill. That means she won't last until the end.

I really don't know who to put in next.

6- Edna? I guess it will be her but her name had come up in the last TC so you'd think she'd try to get in an alliance. She didn't do a thing. She simply doesn't know how to play.

7- Brandon? The cooking scene showed that he is actually liked by his tribe and, right now, he is my only hope for entertainment on that tribe so he has to be next.

8- Whitney? The only motive I can find for her move is a desire to be the only cute girl on her beach. She seems to be in a great position to stay a long time though because the big guys will go after each other.

9- Albert: His move earned him some trust within the core of the group but he could need that idol down the road. Letting someone else have it isn't smart.

10- Coach: His parents call him Coach? What a jackass! The editors tried to show that he was calmer and more rational than before but that was just smoke and it only served to make him dull. It's pretty stupid to realize only after the vote that having Stacey and Christine together at RI could harm his chances.

11- Rick: If you don't do a thing, you can't do anything wrong!

12- Ozzy: Same arrogant kid, same idiot player, same blind, trusting fool.

13- Keith: As I suspected, he knew just enough about the game to make a fool of himself. There is nothing worse than a little knowledge. Ozzy's idol has his name on it.

Elyse: She thought it was great that she didn't have to talk about the vote but, if you don't talk about the vote, someone will talk about it in your place.

Christine: I am starting to hope that she comes back into the game.

Stacey: Every thing she said was true but she was too emotional about it.

Thanks Agman!

10-16-11, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-11 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

Hahaha... so let me get this straight. On the show you are watching, you figure that Keith and Whitney will vote for Ozzy, even knowing he has the HII, and Ozzy will use the HII and vote out Keith. Seriously? Because that seems to be what you are saying.

That makes no sense at all. In fact that makes about as much sense as anything Stacey said.

IF Savii come to TC again, and IF people are talking about voting out Ozzy, obviously Keith and Whitney can simply vote together for Cochran, and get rid of him. They know Ozzy has the HII, so the last thing they are going to do is just vote for him.

I think the preview shots of Cochran talking about how Ozzy acting like a baby is good for him is being done for irony. Cochran is obviously unaware Ozzy has the HII. If he was, he would be VERY concerned about people wanting to vote for Ozzy.

Savii has plenty of votes to simply split the vote. Jim, Cochran and Dawn can vote for Ozzy while Keith and Whitney vote for whoever they want gone, which is likely to be Cochran.

Then, of course, there is the possibility that Savii will lose another challenge and that Keith, Whitney and Jim will be too afraid of losing another IC and vote off Cochran because of that. That is also a strong possibility.

Either way, Cochran is in deep trouble if Savii goes back to TC.

You also knock Edna for not forming any alliances when Cochran has also formed zero alliances, even though HIS name keeps coming up. Yes, he was fortunate to have JIm come to him, but that was through no effort of his own. He was just a vote that Jim needed.

I agree that this Coach is definitely more DULL. However, maybe his parents do call him Coach. It is possible. And anyway, if the guy doesn't want people to call him by his first name, then who would? Only a jerk. Isn't it common courtesy to ask people- what would you like me to call you? Then what is the big deal?

Christine and Stacey being together at RI guaranteed one of them was going home. I would call that a win-win situation for Coach. So, they shot their mouths off a little, which I've already explained is a poor strategy. We'll see if it makes any difference whatsoever. I have my doubts.

Anyway, you can keep hating on Coach all the way to the Finals this season. It looks like he has a good shot of making it there.

>

10-17-11, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-11 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Wow! Where do I start?

Keithney have no more power. Zero. Keith's only chance of staying is if Ozzy hates Jim more than him or if Savaii goes on an immunity run to the merge. What will happen is this: Ozzy will decide which player he hates most then go tell the others to vote for that person because he has the idol. He learned from Yul.

Because Jim has the better edit, because Ozzy considered Keith as a brother, I am thinking that he'd vote with Jim, Dawn and Cochran to eliminate Keith. If he wants Jim gone, then he will tell Keithney to vote for Jim. Simple as that. Either way, Cochran will not be in danger.

"You also knock Edna for not forming any alliances when Cochran has also formed zero alliances, even though HIS name keeps coming up. Yes, he was fortunate to have Jim come to him, but that was through no effort of his own. He was just a vote that Jim needed."

How do you think alliances are formed? Players use their woodberrys to set up lunch, go to a fine coconut tree, sit, discuss things and see if they have a deal?

Alliances are formed by simply talking and talking is all they can do out there. I knock Edna because she hasn't talked about the vote with anyone in power. All we saw her doing was asking Stacey if she was in danger. Cochran has been involved in the votes, doing whatever he could to be part of the important conversations. And, as we saw, he was the one that added Dawn to his duo with Jim. He is involved.

As for Benji, I absolutely believe that his parents call him Coach. That's what is so ridiculous about it. First of all, he never coached a professional team. Women collegiate soccer is nothing to sneeze at but still...He wasn't even coaching at a major school. Anyway, Benji was fired from that coachig job and has since gone Hollywood.

From wiki:
In 1997, Wade was hired at Simpson University in Redding, California, to coach the women's soccer team. He then spent thirteen years coaching collegiate soccer teams and ended up at Southwest Baptist University from 2005 to 2009. After his appearance on Survivor, Wade was fired as head women's soccer coach for the university

Jimmy Johnson never was so full of himself that he demanded to be called Coach and, between the two, who is the real Coach?

You also add:
"Isn't it common courtesy to ask people- what would you like me to call you? Then what is the big deal?"

OK then, from now on, call me "My Liege"!!!!!!!

The problem Benji should have seen with sending Christine and Stacey together was twofold:
1- He was the deciding voice in both eliminations.
2- Together, they would ramp up their hatred of Benji.

Benji should have let the tribe decide the second vote, maybe even encouraged them to eliminate Edna. He may have needed her on that first day but after he got that 5 person deal with the late night crew, he really didn't need her anymore. Edna and Christine together wouldn't have been so spiteful and Stacey could have been kept around because she felt part of the team. Stacey wasn't an outsider ready to flip.

As for Benji winding up in the finale, I don't see it that way. Time will tell but Benji's edit has been on a downward spiral for the last two weeks. His end is near.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

10-17-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-11 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

Wow. You are suddenly giving Ozzy a lot of credit. That is a turn for you.

If Ozzy were really smart, he would go to Cochran and Dawn and tell them that he has the HII and that Keith and Whitney know it and will likely try to split votes towards one of them at the next TC. He should tell them to just vote with him, and they'd send Keith or Whitney home instead.

Ozzy won't do that though.

He might tell the entire tribe he has the HII. Otherwise, I don't think he'll do anything to mine votes.

Knowledge is power. Right now, Keith and Whitney are the only ones that know Ozzy has the HII. Unless they tell everyone, or Ozzy does, that automatically gives them some power.

I think you are the only person who sees Coach's arc the last two episodes as descending.

I think the editing of this last episode was very clear.

Maybe Coach liked to organize his friends when he was a kid. Who knows? There are plenty of reasons someone could be called Coach without ever even being a coach, which actually Coach was a fair amount of time.

Ironically, his Survivor persona is completely non-Coach-like.

>

10-17-11, 08:54 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
And what do you think will happen when Cochran learns about the idol? He will recruit Ozzy to target Keith or Jim.

Ozzy is a primeval player and right now, I believe Ozzy hates those two more than Parvati. No way will he waste his idol on Cochran.

As for Coach, the only way you can call his last episodes good is by ignoring what Stacey and Christine were allowed to tell us. I look at all the facts.

10-17-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"

You look at the facts that fit the picture you want to draw.

Christine and Stacey were hypocritical bittermen's whose story we have seen replayed through 23 Seasons of Survivor.

The episode clearly showed Coach overcoming their attempts to damage him.

It began with their insults and ended with Coach eating and laughing.

Not difficult to read that story.

>

10-17-11, 10:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
He didn't overcome anything when what he feared was the other tribe learning about his alliance. He even said that he will be a big target.

And when someone gives a confessional with pork hanging from his mouth, when he mentions a dragon needing to go back to sleep in his jacket pocket, I don't think we are meant to see a rational player. Or did you miss that?

10-18-11, 10:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-11 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

He was happy. He is human. It wasn't about a character. It was real. It was endearing.

He is the target at merge no matter what. We both know that. At the end of the episode, he had overcome his fear.

He said he "almost" was in control, showing a clear difference between him and the poor Ozzy.

I understand though. You've been analyzing the minutiae for so long that the tiny details become more visible than the flashing sign.

>

10-18-11, 11:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
Right now, neither one of us can prove anything. Let's wait for the merge to see what really happens. If I did miss the flashing sign, I will tip my hat to you but I will expect the same if the minutiae proves right...again!

Thanks Agman!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-19-11, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
I totally agree with you there. I have a couple of things to add:

1. You're totally right when you say that Ozzy probably won't waste the idol on Cochran. He'll probably use it on Keith or Whitney, since they proved so wishy-washy. I'm not so sure he'd use it on Jim, however, since at least Jim had the guts to try to pick a side. Keith & Whitney didn't.

2. There are time when people can't see the forest for the trees, and you have to watch out for that, Michel.

10-19-11, 05:44 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
I don't have to do a thing. I could be missing something but so what? I can assure you that I'd survive!

Can you tell which forest you think I am missing?

Before you answer, I will look at it from another angle:

What I see on Upolu is a tribe that is very neglected. Most of its members have been under-utilized. The general impression this creates is that Coach is leading, somewhat successfully, a N-Tribe which should be great for his chances. I think that it's an illusion; editing is not showing us that there is trouble in that tribe and Coach will lose his grip. Why? Mostly because no one has praised Coach. Koror and Chewing Gum were N-Tribes and remember how much the players praised Tom and Brian?

Note that by editing Upolu has a N-Tribe, the editors aren't doing any favors to Edna, Mikayla, Rick, Sophie, Albert and Brandon. They wouldn't edit them as followers of an ideal tribe if one of them were to go on to win.

Savaii is clearly edited as an M-tribe: Ozzy, Jim and Keith are all vying for leadership. Hell, even Dawn was heard saying she is used to be in charge. That makes it the type of tribe where a follower is more likely to win. Brings me right back to Cochran and Dawn...or Whitney (but seriously?!!!)

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-11 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

01. Jim. Mastermind moves to the top this time, he had a great week! Played great, though it has now become a much more dangerous game at Savaii. Kudos, though, for staying sharp, paying attention, and taking advantage of an off-hand remark.

02. Coach. Moving him up this week for having a good network in Albert and Sophie, finding the HII, and having a good week. The Benjamin thing, though, is moronic, and his ego is slipping in more and more.

03. Dawn. Good week.

04. Edna. Slips back into a bye week after a good week, still like her but she went invisible this week.

05. Sophie. Not much from her this week, but she's in a great position now in Upolu.

06. Cochran. Still like him and hope he can climb back up in the ranks; but the whiny stuff and the Herpes comment (wasn't it a disgusting enough episode by then already?), enough already.

07. Albert. Hey, there is an Albert, and he is playing! In a good position in Upolu right now, but his anger at Stacey was a bad sign. Pegged Coach's reaction correctly, of course, but no reason he should have been so upset.

08. Keith. Congrats, you just had your big Survivor move. Misplayed it, but hey at least it's something he can look back on.

09. Mikayla. Vanished this week. Brandon resents her "prejudice" and in fairness, yeah, she worded that badly, but Brandon invents his own reality all the time anyway.

10. Rick. Seems like a right good sort fer all the two minutes he's been in the show. Pork did look good though, least ways for that little bit before the challenge got going.

11. Ozzy. HaHa! He got blindsided again holding onto the HII again, he just got lucky they decided to target his sweetie instead of him. Horrible game.

12. Whitney. Hey, there is a Whitney. And she does seem nice enough. But it seemed like she was the one came up with the idea she and Keith should throw away their votes, which was really chicken.

12.5. chickens. Yeah, where were they?

13. Brandon. Had a pretty good week but unfortunately is still Brandon, doesn't matter what he does he's the bottom-feeder this season.

Redemption Island.

Christine. At least she's getting back at Coach by winning duels.

Elyse. Nice eye-candy, not much of a player, her answer at Tribal as to the perfect Survivor was genuine prejudice.

Bye-bye Stacey. Hope you had a good time, pretty much the opposite of a good Survivor player in terms of social game.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
His uncle might have to come back on to redeem their reputation.

And thank you oh so very much for giving MB next season's storyline.

10-17-11, 03:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
He is never, ever coming back...

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-17-11, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
Here is my ranking for the episode:

1. Edna -- still my favorite, but this was a quiet week for you. I hope you make the merge.

2. Sophie -- you may not be the one with the Hidden Immunity Idol, but you're the safest one in the "core alliance".

3. Albert -- you may not have the HII, and that's bad. Still, you shared the clue with Coach and Sophie, and your loyalty was rewarded when Coach showed you that he found it.

4. Coach -- you found the HII, and that's good for you. But you allowed your old self to creep back in after learning what Christine & Stacey said and that's bad!

5. Cochran -- you helped pull off a power play and that's good. But you're still in danger. Don't get cocky.

6. Dawn -- you also benefited from the power play that has you in charge. So far, so good for you.

7. Jim -- you pulled off a power move, which is good. But you might've done it too soon and that's bad!

8. Mikayla -- you and Edna are outside the alliance of 5. You need to paint a target on her if Upolu goes to Tribal Council.

9. Ricky -- who?

10. Keith -- it would have been better for you to choose sides, but you threw your votes away. Now you and Whitney are in real trouble.

11. Whitney -- you should either have gone against Ozzy or joined him. You didn't, and that might hurt you.

12. Brandon -- you're trying too hard once again. You need to calm down!

13. Ozzy -- I'm afraid you asked for the coup by getting too overconfident and lazy. Still, you have the HII.

At Redemption Island:

Christine -- wow, you're really doing very well. However, two out of three of your opponents have been very weak.

Elyse -- you allowed yourself to be seen as part of a couple with Ozzy. And you were weaker than Ozzy. That doomed you.

Out of the game:

Stacey -- well, you got your revenge on Coach. But it didn't help you!

Addi 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-11, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Addi Click to send private message to Addi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.5"
There are still way too many for me to rank... too much work and I have to spend part of my lunch hour eating :/

But I do have some thoughts on the returners--

Ozzy - hurt my heart to see him blind sided. Po baby. But as much as I love him, I dont think he is very smart. The smart thing to do now is align himself with Cochran and vote out his former alliance members. But I doubt he will do that. Even from the previews it looks like he is just sulking. Come on Oz... never let em see you sweat!

Coach - personally I like the new Coach. (I dont get the problem with calling him that wth?) I couldnt stand him before with all of the cray-cray. His game, though better than past seasons, is still weak. He made too much of an issue of what the Macaw sisters said at RI. Who cares! I'm sure most of the other tribe assumes the returning person is in charge anyway. I truly hope he moves past that.

Brandon (Russell-Lite) - Batsh*t crazy and I'm just holding my breath that he doesnt attack Makayla before the end of the season.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-11, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Tallies"
Sophie -- 16: 3.2
Jim - 19: 3.8
Coach -- 20: 4
Dawn -- 22: 4.4
Edna -- 22: 4.4
Albert -- 26: 5.2
Cochran -- 27: 5.4
Mikayla -- 36: 7.2
Keith -- 49: 9.8
Rick -- 49: 9.8
Whitney -- 51: 10.2
Brandon -- 58: 11.6
Ozzy -- 60: 12

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •