The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-01-11, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"

This is certainly an unexceptional episode on the heels of a highly entertaining one. It was likely, for all intense purposes, the swan song for the Zap6, who fittingly helped slit their own throat with an idiotic blindside of Sarita. Virtually the entire TC was equally idiotic. What has made the difference since the boot of Russell? Simple. Grant. He has practically single-handedly won the last two challenges for Ihmotep.

1. B-Rob - With the demise of the Zap6 all but assured now, this is all about whether B-Rob can weather the storm postmerge. He has played an unreal game until now, but he will still be a huge target after merge. He had the line of the episode with "I'll frontside him" until TC.

2. Matt - I am taking him off the RI list and putting him up here, even though it might be a little premature since he still has to beat Sarita. Still, he is only one more challenge win away from a remarkable comeback to the game. It would be very interesting to see how Mr. Pious plays if he makes it back and how well he is received.

3. David - Being on the outside of the Zap5 is the best place to be now. He had the line of the show with "Don't get too confident." Sweet.

4. Andrea - She suggested Matt's return wouldn't mean anything to her, but we'll see if that is still the case when he's back and Krista is not around. Like all the other gals of Ihmotep, she got no face time, but I still feel like she could have a shot at this.

5. Grant - Deserves this spot for practically single-handedly assuring Ihmotep of the majority. He scored 4 of the 5 winning points last IC and shot ALL 6 balls in the hoop for Ihmotep in this IC. How big is winning challenges? If anyone from Ihmotep wins, which is likely, they can thank this guy. Also got a rare confessional. Wow!

6. Ashley - Got no confessionals this time around and doesn't have a story of her own, but she was the one that asked Phillip if he was alright after he fell (off camera). She gets props for that.

7. Natalie - Right behind her sista, but needs a revival big time. BTW, are the rest of Ihmotep completely oblivious to there being a HII at their camp? Strange. Probably just editing though.

8. Phillip - More annoying than entertaining this episode with more juvenile tantrums, though he did mix in some DragonSlayer II for us as well. Still playing the "no respect" card, and even pulled out the "respect your elder" card as well. Seriously delusional, but we'll see if he can acquire any power postmerge to make things interesting.

9. Ralph- Jumps ahead of most of his tribemates thanks to not being involved with the idiotic Sarita blindside. Sure, TC made him look stupid, but he also got a confessional where he said that you don't have to be smart to win. So, not looking that bad. Still has the HII.

10. Steve - Is the leader of a team that is going to "crash and burn" as Mike said. As such, he gets plenty of the blame for the moronic blindside. Merge is approaching. Strength means nothing. The only chance left for the tribe was sending someone to RI who could beat Matt and stay in the game. And regardless of who you send, you should have told them! You want them to stay loyal to your tribe if they make it back! What possible gain was there in not telling Sarita she was going? Stupidity.

11. Mike - Got a decent confessional where he explained the dire straits the tribe is in, but he continues to plummet with no story and one idiotic decision.

12. Julie - All but disappeared this episode and participated in a very stupid move.

RI

Sarita - Should be glad that Stephanie got beat at RI so at least she doesn't have to deal with her. Editing of IC was meant to make her look like the weak link, but actually, a team member who is smart enough to ask for help when needing it is far better than one who struggles and never says anything. Obviously I've made it clear that her tribe allowing her to go to TC without packing was one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while. When she said, "Oh my God, Wish I had my stuff." That was code for "Thanks a lot, jerks." Actually had nice things to say about David when she voted for him. That's a plus for her.

Burned Out

Francesca - dearly forgotten
Russell - boo hoo
Kristina - wrong tribe
Krista - nice bod, crap game
Stephanie - Ego gone wild. Seriously needed to check herself before she wrecked herself. Her somewhat inexplicable loss to B-Rob on the word puzzle was the turning point for Zapatera. Poor decisions throughout. Hey, Rob, I'm ready to come to your side. Oops. Unless I never make it there... Bu Bye.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe Lis... michel 04-02-11 1
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe Lis... garyc 04-04-11 2
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe Lis... dabo 04-04-11 3
   RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe Lis... michel 04-04-11 4
       RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe Lis... iltarion 04-04-11 5
           RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe Lis... michel 04-06-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-11, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-11 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

I could almost go ditto to your list but then your list is almost a copy of my list from last week! With Stephanie out of there, all you'd have to do was switch David and Phillip!!!
One week late.

This week, I have:

1- Rob: He continues to have fun. In fact, Ometepe's winning ways, the fun they have together which the Zaps marveled at during their TC, is a reflection of his style of play. The Omies look like they are the new Happy Chappies. The Happy Teepees?

2- Phillip: Thanks for introducing us to the Book of 5 Rings. It was an interesting read and I wonder if it will influence the editing of the season.

3- Matt: His run has been impressive. Can he add something more to the season than his challenge skills and his prayers? Some laughs would be good. Samurai or ronin?

4- Grant: He has been Ometepe's Tom during the challenges but he doesn't get the respect that we heard Tom receive.

5- Natalie: Her enthusiasm is nice to see in contrast to the sour faces on Zapatera.

6- Andrea: She should be telling us how proud she is of Matt's success but we don't hear it. I guess it was his story, not hers because now, she is just one of the Ome girls, defending Rob's rice and following along during challenges.

7- Ashley: The same applies to Ashley.

8- Mike: Hey Mike: your tribe has been on a tail-spin ever since you decided to advertise it was 6 against 3. Why did you blindside Sarita? She told you she'd understand if they thought David was more valuable so it was the perfect occasion to let her down easy and start getting that cohesiveness.

9- David: You think he will start playing the game? No. Even after all this, David is still considering only what is for the good of the tribe, not what is good for him. He'll move too slowly at the merge and get drowned along with the others.

10- Ralph: He wanted to save Sarita but not enough to give her his idol. So it was only for show that he went against the tribe. As he said during TC, he is a loser.

11- Steve: The tribe's diplomat can't get them to work together. All that pro-football experience hasn't been useful at all. Of course, is biggest mistake was to think that winning wasn't every thing. No, I don't think they needed Russell but I do belive they needed the tarp. In the long run, the tribe with the better shelter usually comes out on top and a tarp is key for that.

12- Julie: She's still only talking about karma and Russell! Get over it and contribute. We haven't seen her doing anything lately.

13- Sarita: Does she have a chance? Nope.

Booted- Stephanie: She was fun all the way out the door, trying her best in challenges, telling it like it is and trying to influence the game.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-11, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"
Agree that Grant has been the biggest reason Ometepe has won the last two challenges. Which would have made winning that thrown challenge much more important for Zapatera. You never know when challenges you can dominate will be replaced by challenges in which you struggle.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-11 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

01. Rob. Bumping Rob up to #1 this time for having a great episode. Head in the game, though I don't know what it was Phillip really said to Matt that he shouldn't have, seemed to just be opening his mouth and saying anything at all. Still, marginalized Phillip even more with the tribe, basically has the tribe serving his every need, funny HII clue nonsense, and (mainly) hanged back during the challenge to push Phillip through the course. Did it himself, didn't call for Grant's help, probably spent himself out before it came to shooting baskets, WTG Rob!

02. Andrea. Not a lot of her in this episode, but scrambled through the challenge, first to the last ballbag after it flew off the piggytail.

03. Grant. Kept his head and shot his way from behind to win the challenge, could potentially power his way to the end of the game with no visit to RI, or with.

04. David. Finally got Zapatera to do what they should have done last time, think about the team. Didn't shoot himself. Kept his mouth shut about Stephanie tossing him under the bus. Didn't shoot himself. After the challenge loss made a quiet show of his worth at camp, subtly making the statement that Sarita was worthless in the challenge. Didn't shoot himself.

05. Mike. Solid guy. It's probably too late to power out of the dive before Zapatera hits the deck, but at least he has his head on right. Didn't shoot David.

06. Steve. The diplomat.

07. Natalie.

08. Ashley.

09. Julie.

10. Ralph. Not playing very well, don't know if he's holding back or just over his head.

11. Phillip. Aside from providing some amusement, a total tool hanging on by a thread. He may surprise us at the merge and show some game as he gets together with some other older players, gets to know some other players, realizes his special agent training strategy doesn't mean all that much thanks to all the exchanges of information at RI.

RI

Matt. The Zen Buddhist Samurai of Redemption Island. Phillip's apt analogy though Matt views himself more as the Penitant Christian Warrior, humble but not defeated, making the best of his situation.

Sarita. Can't fault her for trying to play the game, she's just not very good at it and fell into the poisonous backstabbing gossip role.

Good-bye

Stephanie. Tiny package, big mouth, no head of her own. If she ever thought about it she might understand why six tribemates didn't care a bit for being Russell's cannon fodder instead of his chosen F3. Tossing David under the bus with the rest of Zapatera when he was the one who stuck out his neck on her behalf was just a lousy brainless thing to do.

04-04-11, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"
04. David. ...Didn't shoot himself... Didn't shoot himself... Didn't shoot himself."

So, this guy is 4th on your list just because he didn't commit suicide? Now I know this season is boring.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-04-11, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"

I have to admit that apparently the Zap6 were so boring that the editing give the floor to Stephanie even though she was never going to make it to merge. That certainly says a lot.

No doubt this would be a horrible season without Rob, but of course, the season would be totally different if he wasn't around to concentrate on.

>

04-06-11, 06:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List"
Don't forget Phillip! If you don't give him respect he'll compare you to a crab! If you impress him, you'll become a samurai.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •