The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormaniac211 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-26-10, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormaniac211 Click to send private message to survivormaniac211 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
So remember Jessica Sugar Kiper from Gabon and then Heroes vs Villains?

I thought she was dating JT... but apparently she has a girlfriend now... from American Idol... you can tell by reading their twitter accounts... is this real or is Sugar just looking for attention?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Hero... Estee 12-27-10 1
 RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Hero... Colonel Zoidberg 12-28-10 2
   RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Hero... michel 12-28-10 4
       RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Hero... Colonel Zoidberg 12-29-10 5
           RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Hero... michel 12-29-10 6
               RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Hero... iltarion 12-30-10 7
 RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Hero... dabo 12-28-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-27-10, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
Name one thing Sugar ever did that on camera that wasn't looking for attention. (Then again, I'm the one who thought she was playing pointless drama for the sake of showing how well she could play pointless drama, so I may not be the best judge here.) Even so, her sexuality is her business -- as is any decision she makes to broadcast it. I just can't seem to care much one way or the other.

Unless she's dating Paula. In which case, we should all really tell her to start running now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-28-10, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
Y'know, if she said someone hacked her Twitter account, which seems to be the fallback of most DAWs these days, would anyone believe her?

Besides, there was visual evidence a few years ago of two female Survivors exchanging a sustained kiss, and no one believes either of them swings that way.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-10, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
LAST EDITED ON 12-28-10 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

It's nothing without the visual evidence itself:

But it wasn't only the female castaways:

Somehow, I prefered his alliance with Earl

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-29-10, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
I could have done without the Fairplay pic. I think all of Western society could have done without the Fairplay pic.

But at least the one above it was there.

Pity the two of them couldn't be on a season together. Had to be Fairplay and Yau-Man.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-10, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
Googling for the first, I stumbled on a thread that also contained the other. I wasn't about to be the only one to scream "My Eyes!"

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-30-10, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-10 AT 04:40 AM (EST)

I would say the Eliza pic actually proves the opposite. That is how two straight females kiss. It would be better if Sundra or myself were at the receiving end of Eliza's kiss. Or even better, Sundra, Eliza and myself. Hahahaha....

>

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-10, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica Sugar Kiper (Gabon/Heros) and her new girlfriend"
Welcome aboard! Back?

She has a twitter account? Not bad for a girl who started out living in a car with a dog.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •