The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-23-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
I know last week tribephyl started this list and I don't want to take anything away from anyone, but I won't be around Fri/Sat so wanted to get my rankings up before the weekend.

In the first Love/Loathe List I said "go home with the one you brought to the dance." But here's the question...what if the one you brought causes a scene, disrespects everyone, is jealous of girls you talk to, and calls another invited guest (along with a city pop. 8 million) "gay?" I could sum up that decision with three words, "DUMP THE B!TCH."
That's why (not only Chase but) La Flor got it right.

MARTY - Showed restraint at camp when you knew he was dying to interrupt and question Coach Jimmy. Was part of a great group effort to find the HII. Nice save with Jill changing the "I" to "we," but the HII is still on his person, so the way I understand the rule, it's HIS to use.

TYRONE - The MVP of the IC. If not for his toss and aim, the MoP advantage would have meant squat for Espada. Looking forward to some animated and entertaining confessions from him down the road.

CHASE - As stated in my above intro, he (La Flor) made the right decision. Such is the benefit of a contingency plan, but you don't want to have too many irons in the fire. He should just stick with Brenda and run with it. There's something to be said about being approached by more than one and NOT being a prime target even when the whole tribe knows you're trying to burn the candle at both ends.

KELLY B. - Still a sentimental favorite; gotta love her effort. I also love how at TC sitting on the end, staying away from harm's way, and probably saying to herself, "all this whoop a$$ and personal attacks are nothing compared to what I had to go through growing up."

BRENDA - Arguably in the best position so far. She doesn't have to sit on Chase's decision thanks to Shannon's self-destruction, and got sucked into Matt and NaOnka's alliance for no other reason than being a minority. How well she takes advantage of those situations will determine how far she goes.

JILL - Solved the final piece to the HII puzzle. Her best play is to stick with Marty. Being a Doctor I don't think she's a "dope" so should be smart enough to play a decent game.

JIMMY J - Up here for entertainment value. Coach Jimmy making the merge would be a more monumental accomplishment than whoever emerges as the sole Survivor this season. But frankly, I don't see that happening.

FABIO - Aside from being an obvious moron, I still can't quite figure Jud out. He's this high mainly because I feel sorry for him. He kinda reminds me of a pet mistreated by a cruel person, but doesn't run away because it has nowhere else to go.

JIMMY T. - What may be overlooked greatly is now he came up with "yard" knowing what a yardarm is. If not for that, the HII is not found. His occupation as a commercial fisherman probably provided that knowledge; so it makes you think if anyone else on Espada would have figured it out. But the guy still rubs me the wrong way.

YVE - Nothing going on with her this episode, but still the hottest to look at on Espada.

JANE - She goes from stating fire and humbling Jeff at the first TC to being virtually invisible.

PURPLE KELLY - It's one thing for Jane to be invisible; it's another when a hot bod in a purple bikini is invisible. Could mean only one thing...a coattail rider who will advance far in the game.

BENRY - Reminds me of Brett the last time CBS aired a REAL Survivor season. Young guy mostly out of sight early on only to finish up with an impressive IC run. But if lightening is to strike twice, the final ICs better not involve tossing balls in a barrell.

ALINA - Writing Brenda's name at TC means one of two things. 1) she's out of the loop, or 2) she's jealous Brenda hooked up with a hunky guy and she has Kelly B. Either one supports my ranking.

DAN - I never thought anyone would be more ridiculous than Robbbbb in Thailand bringing a skateboard when the game was played on a sandy beach. Alligator shoes are just as useless, but boasting a $1,600 price tag puts a neon sign on his back saying, "this guy does NOT need the million dollars!"

HOLLY - Biggest disappointment for me thus far. A female athlete who's no stranger to hard work melting like a pat of butter in the Sahara desert. Once a coach always a coach, so I guess you can't blame Jimmy J. for trying to pick her up. But I would have to favor Cirie's approach at Exile Island pertaining to Shane, "If he wants to quit...LET 'EM QUIT!"

MATT - Oh brother, a racial alliance...ain't that original! Imagine ep. 1 when Chase and Shannon joined forces, but instead of targeting the females, Shannon's master plan is to eliminate the blacks. I guarantee a protest staged by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton outside CBS studios the following morning. Oh but silly me, Matt is just trying to see where the caucasion players stand? Or perhaps months later he'll come up with some other lame explanation to mask the bitter racist bigot he portrays. Either way I don't care--despite the racism, he's a major league douchbag.

NAONKA - Last week I used the "strand of hair in the eggs" analogy. After ep. 2 she's more like finding an entire hairpiece in my omlette. On Kelly B...she's a "charity case" but I admire her effort. That's like walking up to an obese person and saying, "Hey, for a fat, sweaty pig you sure don't stink." Unfortunately being wedged between Matt and Brenda in a racial alliance she'll be in the game for a while. UGH!

BOOTED

SHANNON - I'm sure next week no less than 3 - 4 players will take credit for Shannon's boot. But the truth be told--the player responsible for Shannon's boot was Shannon HIMSELF. I'm thrilled he's gone. But unfortunately with the Reunion Show alternating between both coasts, I think this season's Reunion will be in CA? If so, I'm majorly bummed because I would give anything to force Shannon to come into NYC for the Reunion.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 michel 09-23-10 1
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 agman 09-24-10 2
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 SpotTheDifference 09-24-10 3
           RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 SquidProQuo 09-24-10 4
               RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Aruba 09-26-10 15
                   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 michel 09-27-10 20
                       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Aruba 09-29-10 30
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Aruba 09-24-10 9
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Aruba 09-24-10 8
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 michel 09-24-10 10
           RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Aruba 09-26-10 14
               RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 michel 09-26-10 17
               RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 iltarion 09-26-10 18
                   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Aruba 09-29-10 31
                       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 iltarion 09-29-10 32
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 dabo 09-24-10 5
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 LibraRising 09-24-10 6
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 jbug 09-24-10 7
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 KuwabaraTheMan 09-24-10 11
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 iltarion 09-25-10 12
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Belle Book 09-25-10 13
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 michel 09-26-10 16
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 iltarion 09-26-10 19
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 michel 09-27-10 23
           RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 iltarion 09-28-10 24
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Estee 09-27-10 21
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Toban 09-27-10 22
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 09-28-10 25
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Survivorerist 09-28-10 26
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 michel 09-28-10 27
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 Survivorerist 09-28-10 29
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2 CTgirl 09-28-10 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-10, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Just a couple of notes:

Not a single mention of Chase's lies. Why am I not surprised. Talk about spin! You've just put Chase through the washing machine to remove Shannon's blood from his hands. Sure, Shannon was douchebag at TC but that's because Chase betrayed him first.

"Kelly B...I also love how at TC sitting on the end, staying away from harm's way..."

Not her choice. Players are assigned positions. They have to sit where hey are told and the producers wanted Chase, Brenda and Shannon front and center. It's a TV show afterall.

" Brenda...got sucked into Matt and NaOnka's alliance for no other reason than being a minority."

Even so, if she hadn't been friendly with them, she wouldn't be there. Also, the alliance includes Purple Kelly and Chase so it isn't just minorities.

Oh! And I loved Sash so my list will be fun to compare!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-10, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-10 AT 10:24 AM (EST)

Michel, you and Aruba need your own show!....you two are a riot the way you go back and forth!

your battles have been as entertaining as both TC's this year!

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-24-10, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

Them and iltarion, who I haven't seen much of lately.

I'd post my list, but most of the time I don't feel like defending myself so I don't.

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-24-10, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Aruba, great list and fun to read. Don't have time to do my own but here would be my main differences:

- Sash seems like he's strategic/smart and playing the game. I totally agree with you that he's not very likeable, but in terms of game play I'd rank him a lot higher after this last episode. There was also a quote (granted, from NaOnka, who I hate) about him having the "million dollar smile."

- I really want to root for Chase, but to me he came across as a wimp this last episode. I'd rank Brenda higher than Chase.

P.S. I'm worried about Jane too -- she was my fave after Ep. 1 and now she's totally dropped off.

09-26-10, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Thanks for the feedback, SquidProQuo

My rankings are based primarily with the episode for that week. Sure I'll filter a little in from prior episodes and it's fun to be hypothetical with future shows, but I like to keep it as current as possible.

Anyone can try to form an alliance, but building enough early steam to become a force in the game is what separates a solid alliance that affects the game vs. just an idea that doesn't take off. If the racists become a dominant alliance I'll have no choice but to raise Matt higher in the future rankings (assuming he'll be proactive in its success.) But for right now we don't know that for sure, thus the low ranking for this past week.

Whether Chase is a "wimp" or not, players appear to be drawn to him. And being caught square in the middle of the tribal crossfire yet NOT being a primary target is why I ranked him as high as I did. If Brenda was more proactive with the racist alliance I would have ranked her higher. But as far as ep. 2 was concerned I think she pretty much just fell into it. I can definitely see her higher than #5 on my future rankings.

09-27-10, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
"The RACISTS"??? Wow! That's a quick judgment.

I don't know how diverse your company is but look at most cafeterias around the country and you'll notice that most groups form around people of the same age, or gender or race. Of course there are some very diverse groups also but it isn't surprising for minorities to enjoy each others' company. They usually have more in common to start with.

Hanging together doesn't make people racists. The way they treat the other races does. Sash and Brenda have been nothing but curteous to everyone with the exception of Shannon while Nay has been an equal opportunity b*tch!!!

09-29-10, 06:09 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
OK, first things first. Let's cleared up a misconception. I'm not saying just because minorities bond together they should immediately be labeled "racists." Now if the core members of this group (alliance) are bitter individuals with chips on their shoulders and are opposed to others NOT in their group or ethnic embodiment, THAT'S racist behavior.

When putting toegther my preseason ranking a couple weeks ago and reviewing the Bios and preseason interviews, Matt is a bitter man with a chip on his shoulder. NaOnka does not require any research. If anyone can't see this clearly with her, I'm coming to your house...and if I don't trip over your seeing-eye dog and discover a hearing aid malfunction, you're not watching what I am.

My company is VERY disverse and I will honestly say the employees do NOT congregate by age, gender, race, etc. Although they do associate within their own departments, but that's because the company is organized that way. Much the same with this season where the older folks are together because they were put together as is the case with the younger castaways. Now if someone in my company's Finance dept. disliked or judged harsely an engineer just because he/she works in the Engineering dept., then I would be as critical of that individual as I am with NaOnka and Matt.

Matt and NaOnka are the core here. As indicated before, Brenda is there by association because she was born Asian, thus I do not regard Brenda as a racist.

09-24-10, 05:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Why thank you agman.

Nice to know we have a captive audience!

09-24-10, 05:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Just a couple of replies:

I guess my example in my intro was fine for most, but not for all. As much as I like Chase, I'll be the first to admit he made a mistake joining forces with Shannon. Yet it was Shannon who seeked out Chase because he was a strong athletic guy. Brenda then approached Chase because she is very, very, very single. As I stated before, just because a player keeps two options open it doesn't make them a liar.

Many will say he made a deal with Shannon first so that's the alliance he should have stuck with. Problem is you are...who you are...who you are; and Shannon is an a$$wipe. Brings us to my example. I'm taking a woman to a function and say I will bring her home. While at the function she disrespects everyone (including me,) snaps at me for even associating with other females, and starts calling people "gay" at the affair. Think I'll be leaving the function with her??? Heck, she'd be lucky if I give her cab money to get home. Yeah, Yeah, I know I said I'd be leaving with her. Now if I'm going to be labeled a liar for doing that...so be it. It's not "spinning," it's who I am. Thus I would not criticize Chase for reacting in the same manner. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As for Kelly B...Understood. You're right and I know the players are told where to sit at TC. I didn't mean to come across as giving Kelly credit for where she was sitting. I meant to say I thought it was pretty neat that it worked out that way where she was sitting and could sit back and see how juvenille most players were behaving. Because she was born with only one leg, I can't even imagine the nightmare childhood the poor girl had. That's where I was coming from when talking about Kelly B.

Allow me to rephrase with precise wording. The CORE racial alliance is comprised of the minorities. Naturally others will be brought in for numbers. Just like the last BB season when an early alliance of four wouldn't cut it in a House of 13 players, a racial alliance of three won't work in a tribe of 10 unless you bring in others. Actually the racists would be nuts to bring in Chase. The last thing you would want is to give a player with his physical presence and likability a sniff of the F5. Then he could pull a "JT" taking the final ICs and win going away.

Well I'm giving you a couple days to chew on this because I'll be away until Sunday. Have a great weekend!

09-24-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
From what we saw, Shannon and Chase came together, Shannon didn't chase Chase! We also KNOW for a fact that Chase went after Brenda. She even said so. Chase also said he didn't want to have two options, that he didn't want to lie to Shannon.

Now, TC was too late. That's not where the problem started. Shannon knew beforehand that Chase had betrayed him so, in my book, he was as justified to explode on Chase as Tom had been to berate Ian at F4. Both were equally disappointed that an ally had double-crossed them. The difference? Tom wasn't in Shannon's desperate situation, he had immunity. I wonder how many nasty words Tom would have yelled at Ian otherwise. Already, it was quite ugly. Granted Tom was more mature than Shannon but he had a temper also.

It's like blaming your date for exploding at the affair but not telling us that you had just given her the news that you had been cheating on her on the drive over!

Now about the core racial alliance, any reason is used for making an alliance. Terry's boys' club was exclusive, much more than Sash's alliance. What is the difference between minorities coming together and men? Chew on that.

09-26-10, 10:03 AM (EST)
14. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Well I see we've had a little activity while I was away. Hey Iltarion...Nice to "see" you again!

Point of clarification...my bad for using the word "approach." Initiate would have been more applicable. You're right, Michel...Shannon and Chase came together physically at the same time, yet it was Shannon who initiated the alliance wanting to keep the strength and athleticism together. I agree with Iltarion in that it is a good concept so I don't blame Chase for jumping on it. Of course when Shannon started with the female-bashing followed by the gay-bashing he had to be thinking, HOLY SMOLEY, What the heck did I get myself into??!!

OHHHHH, so Chase went after Brenda because SHE said so. Well I won't get into a he said/she said discussion and rather focus on what we ALL heard and saw. When Chase asked if she knew Jimmy J and Brenda answered she was a Dolphin cheerleader, it was Brenda who said "I like you" FIRST. Chase then responded by saying "I like you, TOO. "TOO"...as in ALSO...as in, well since you came out and said you like me, I'll say that I also like you. Most women would never want to own up to making the first move, even when they do. That's just the reality of it.

Even so, I'm still not seeing any potential sparks flying or a sappy showmance forming. It's not unusual for an attractive girl and a good-looking guy to have a physical attraction. But I believe BOTH players have their minds in the game first and foremost. In Cook Islands many viewers (as well as Production) would have probably liked to see something form between Yul and Becky other than a game alliance. It didn't happen and never will. Time will tell where this alliance will go.

Shannon was as justified as Tom W??? Yeah right...Day 6 vs. F4. LOL. Nice try. Westman never female-bashed or gay-bashed Colby. As for Terry (Exile Island) the show started with Terry and the older men as a separate all-male tribe. Why wouldn't they begin with an exculsive male club formation. But Terry never targeted a particular gender or sexual preference. As bad and unapplicable as your analogies are, I continue to thank you for keeping me on my toes.

Finally elaborating on my "date" example by tossing in a hypothetical affair. Keeping apples with apples my example was bringing something to a function that I just recently met as was the case with Chase/Shannon. Not a significant other or someone I'm in a committed LTR with. Even so, would that give her the right to start called other people at the affair "gay?"

Keep me laughing...it's what you do best!

09-26-10, 02:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
What female-bashing had Shannon done? How many guys have worried about female alliances? Is that bashing? Then Tom bashed women when he worried they would come together at F7 and run away with it. Anyway, didn't Shannon's alliance actually include Alina and KB? As for gay bashing, that only happened at TC, well after Chase had decided to betray him.

OK, Brenda said she liked Chase first but it's Chase that said he trusted her, wanted to be aligned with her. That is the key. Liking Brenda had no impact on Shannon, making an alliance with her did. Chase clearly told Brenda he had made a male-alliance but he wanted to be with her instead.

Tom didn't do any gay-bashing on Coby (not Colby LOL!), he just wanted to throw challenges to get rid of him. To this day, Coby hates Tom which speaks poorly for Coby but the hate comes from how Tom treated him so he shares a portion of the blame.

Anyway, that had nothing to do with the Tom-Ian debate that I refered to. Stay on topic, man! I agree there is a difference between day 6 and F4 but, for Shannon, Day 6 was the end of the road. His F3 deal with Chase had been betrayed so it had to come out there and then. How would Tom have reacted if Ian had decided to betray him at their first TC? Same way as in the F4, I'm sure because they had a F3 agreement on day 1 just like Shannon and Chase.

As for Terry, you know very well I meant the Boys' club he formed with Dan, Nick and Austin and where they planned on eliminating Misty, Sally and Ruth which, unless I am dramatically mistaken, constitutes targeting a particular gender!!! Don't hide behind the all-male original LaMina. That tribe was irrelevant after day 3.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-10, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

I don't believe Chase has his head in the game at all. I think he has his head in Brenda's bikini.

Brenda's alliance just voted off the strongest guy on their tribe. Chase is the next strongest. Who says he isn't next like Shannon said?

I also don't know of any women bashing that Shannon did. Wanting to get rid of the women when you are a strong guy is a reasonable strategy.

Obviously Shannon knew he was going home, and he had decided he was NOT going to go quietly. He was also right that trust had nothing to do with anything. He was more trustworthy than Chase. He simply was on the wrong side of the numbers, mostly due to Chase's poor choice.

Becky was loyal to Yul from the beginning. Brenda has already pretty much made it clear she is playing Chase. She never once said Chase "should" trust her. She instead said, "I guess he trusts me," as in... that's his misfortune.

>

09-29-10, 06:38 PM (EST)
31. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
In my opinion the jury is still out on whether Chase's SOLE motive to align with Brenda is based purely on attraction and hormones. In his Bio and pregame interview he stated he wanted to play the game like JT. Whereas it's way too early to draw an analogy, the beginning stages are interesting. JT formed a primary alliance when approached by Stephen. His alliances with players brought him to the Final 5/6 where he took matters in his own hands, won ICs, and controlled his fate into the Finals and won going away. Fortunately for JT, Stephen didn't go all psycho on everyone like Shannon did. Chase is willing to be aligned with whomever and whatever takes him to the endgame. Whether he gets there, and if so, will he be able to kick it up and go on an IC run is yet to be seen. I think there are those not giving Chase any credit for playing the game because an attractive girl initiated the friendship by saying, "I like you."

Heck if an attractive Asian girl walked up to me and said "I like you," she'd be feeding my ego an eight course meal. But that doesn't mean I'd have her making me drink water from a doggie bowl and eat my meals out of a kitty litter pan...well maybe 99.9% of the time that wouldn't happen. So I'm going to have to watch more episodes before I come to that conclusion with Chase.

I think Chase did come in with a gameplan and Brenda fits that plan despite her obvious good looks. What's also noteworthy, but not surprising, is when a female La Flora player is in a confessional talking about the relationship, the indication is it's Brenda who's taken in by Chase; yet the male members are saying it's Chase who's captivated by Brenda. And I'm sure somewere between those two extremes lies the truth.

Chase wanted a partner he could trust. Whereas I won't be quick to pin a blue ribbon on is chest for reading people, in his defense he doesn't exactly have a bumper crop of tribemates to choose from. Let's go down the line:

Because we know very little if anything about Benry and Purple Kelly, I can't comment on them.

Matt and NaOnka are bitter with big chips on their shoulders. If you're a minority you have a chance of gaining their trust; if you're not, you don't have a prayer.

Alina comes off as catty or b!tchy so I wouldn't even go there.

Kelly B....absolutely appears to be trustworthy, bu unfortunately she will not be long in this game for obvious reason.

Jud. LMAO, trusting this wackadoddle with anything is like trusting my abiliy to find a cure for cancer. It's not that I wouldn't want to; it's that I'm simply incapable of anyone gaining any trust in that inability.

Finally Shannon...A loose cannon who's arguably one of the biggest douchbags ever casted. No further explanation needed.

Given my analysis, Brenda "wins" Chases's trust mostly out of default.

09-29-10, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

Oh, I agree, jury is definitely still out. Who knows? Maybe Chase goes further than Brenda. Maybe Chase and Brenda actually have a shomance and remain loyal to one another like other Survivor power couples.

Maybe.

I doubt it though. We have already seen Brenda enter an alliance with Sash, who certainly has no spot for Chase in his plans.

There are no real physical threats on the Oldies but Goodies. If Chase makes it to merge, he immediately becomes the #1 target. Different story if Shannon is there.

>

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-10, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
01. Brenda. I just like her for some reason. Really "stirred up" the drama trying to save herself, huh. Good for her, at least she understands it is a game.

02. Jud. Finally, someone really good at being under-estimated.

03. Jane. An actual hillbilly not just a redneck hick pretending to be a hillbilly.

04. Tyrone. Like his laid-back attitude.

05. Kelly B. Just wish she'd come out and tell everyone already that she doesn't want their sympathy.

06. Marty. I thought I'd hate this guy and I probably should, but he made a fast comeback with Jill and I do respect that.

07. Jimmy J. What's not to love! Every tribe could use someone to hold things together, just wish he'd step up and wear the leader role.

08. Chase. Seems okay for a pretender Duke.

09. Jill. Too smart for this game.

10. Sash. Formed a good counter-alliance but can he step up and make the hard choices?

11. Alina. Savvy sneaky player.

12. Dan. $1600 shoes! On Survivor! Oh hey, yeah, I get it, some people got to wear their success, it's like a badge of honor. Tell me the truth though, just between yous and me, they fell off a truck, am I right!

13. Jimmy T. At least he's an honest hothead, I doubt he'll ever figure out this game.

14. Benry. So, you ever going to do anything?

15. Kelly S. What kind of nickname is Purple? Practically invisible is really the story.

16. Yve. Speaking of invisible...

17. Holly. Go ahead and quit already.

18. NaOnka. I really wanted to like her, in some ways I do, but the drama queen has got to go.

XX. Shannon. Yeah, blame it on the editors. Face it, you gave them what they needed. But don't go claiming hillbilly status, on behalf of hillbillies everywhere I is offended.

XX. Wendy. Shame, she could have been a great character.

SMILES ARE FREE

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-24-10, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
But don't go claiming hillbilly status, on behalf of hillbillies everywhere I is offended.

No kidding! Louisiana doesn't even have hills. He's a swampbilly at best.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
I know! I don't know why Cajuns want to claim to be hillbillies.

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-24-10, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-10 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

Still early, so I'm not sure on my feelings on a lot of folks yet.

1. Marty: So far, he seems like the one to watch. He's smart, has a good read on his tribe, and now has the idol and a solid alliance.

2. Kelly B.: Her words before the voting set the tone for when everyone went in. She seems solid and really shut up anyone who would have thought of her as weak. She'll still have a big target on her back, but I'm a believer.

3. Tyrone: The hero of the challenge, and no one has really said a bad word against him. He seems pretty good right now.

4. Alina: Not sure why she didn't change her vote, but she seems to be smart so far and is going after folks who could actually be threats to her.

5. Brenda: Survived being targeted and could be in a position of having the numbers now. She's also allied with a lot of folks who aren't especially likable.

6. Jimmy J: He did a good job keeping Holly's head in the game (which I think is important this early on, especially with them needing to get momentum on their side), and the talk of getting rid of him seems to have died down.

7. Jill: She figured out the clue, and seems to be allied with a potentially strong player in Marty.

8. Jane: Still loving her.

9. Chase: He came under some fire from his tribe, but he made the right choice in terms of which side to go with. If he and Brenda can stick together, they could go far together.

10/11/12. Purple Kelly/Benry/Yve: Nothing of note from any of them.

13. Sash: Racist alliance maker, but that's about all he's done.

14. Jud: A total clown. He wasn't necessarily wrong in his disagreements with Naonka, but he's just a clown who can't seem to think for himself.

15. Dan: What on earth is he doing with $1,600 shoes on Survivor? He deserved to have them dumped in the water for shear stupidity alone.

16. Jimmy T: A complete clown.

17. Naonka: I get that people might be nervous about the fate of their socks in a post-Russell world, but she had no reason to flip out so much, and then steal Jud's socks on top of that. I hope we don't have to deal with her for much longer.

18. Holly: What on earth was up with that? She dumps out food for no reason, then she gets mad about people getting mad so she gets rid of Dan's shoes. Then, she actually tells everyone about that. Top that off with nearly costing her tribe immunity despite the advantage, and you have a complete joke of a player.

Gone:
Shannon: Don't let the door hit you on the way out, bigot.

09-25-10, 07:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

Alright, alright, everyone settle down. I see Aruba has the List going again, and that is a GOOD thing.

Since we didn't have the EPIC premier like last season, I decided to pull the wait-until-after-the-2nd-episode to post tactic.

Since age has always been the biggest divider in Survivor, I guess just getting it out of the way makes sense, though wasn't the universally hated (not by me) Thailand a near facsimile? Anyway, wow, the old tribe, these people are actually OLD. Not much can make me feel young anymore, but I am too young to be on that tribe; so at least there is that. And let me just say that this season is winning no awards for attractive cast. How un-Hollywood of Survivor. Despite that, man these young women wear small bikinis! I don't know when Survivor became "Look at my A$$" for the women and "Look at my package" for the guys, but seems like that is the way it has been for about 4 or 5 seasons now.

1. Brenda- Everyone should know by now my fondness for asian women. Add to that brains, gamesmanship, athleticism, desire, and being smoking hot, and I have a no brainer #1. Next question?

2. Marty - Smart and patient enough to let JJ take the lead. Jill saw him as a good person to align with and threw him a huge bone. I think he stays for a while.

3. JJ - I HATE the Cowboys (Packer fan). But he has always been a good analyst, and he obviously knows Survivor. Good guy to have on your team, obviously.

4. Kelly B - Tough and tenacious chick. Is her tribe a bunch of investment bankers or what? People who talk about the FTC during the first couple episodes really irk me. Do these people watch Survivor? Don't think about the end game before handling the short game!

5. Jill - Smart woman. Gained the HII and a big time ally in one fail swoop.

6. Tyrone - Key factor in the IC. Seems like the strength of the Oldies but Goodies. "I'll be keeping one eye on her, and one eye on my shoes." Good call, both.

7. Jane - Made fire during the premier. Good enough to keep her in the top 7.

8. Yve- What kind of name is that? An attractive woman in a season short of them.

9. Kelly Purple- More of her bikini and less of say Jimmy T or Dan would be a good thing. The eye candy is good enough for 9th because I have nothing but bad things to say about everyone else.

10. Alina - Wants to play but probably out-thunk her hand this time around. When going for that first vote, always target the most vulnerable player, who happens to typically be the least popular. No need to eliminate your competition this early in the game. It is just stupid. Once again, the women target the sexiest woman on the tribe out of fear she might control the men. Problem was- it forced Chase's hand. Just vote for Nay and everyone is on board. She is not a threat to anyone? Wrong. She is a threat to your whole tribe.

11. Fabio - Whuh? Anyway... Stick to your guns and go after Nay, man. Don't back down because the women are jealous of Brenda. Scru that. Exert some control.

12. Benry - I can't get over the name sorry. Someone's dog wants their name back.

13. Dan - $1600 shoes? And you announce it? Be a fool once, shame on them. Be a fool twice, shame on YOU. Idiot.

14. Sash - Whuh? What is with the name, brah? The self-anointed "minority." On your tribe, the morons aren't a minority. Sorry. Loved the back and forth with Shannon during TC. Way to make yourself an equal idiot. If he would have told Brenda, "I'm half asian", he would be in my Top 5 easy. I'm sure MTV has you convinced that being white is totally uncool, but get over it, man. My skin is darker than yours and I'm half irish and half german.

15. Jimmy T - OMG, someone else is giving orders! That is SO hard to take, I know! Dude, not listening to JJ when on a team would be like not listening to General Patton when preparing for battle. Get your anterior out of your posterior. Thanks.

16. Chase - The young athletic guy gets the spot right above the certifiably insane. Why? For thinking with the wrong head. Sorry, but that is the only reason he goes with Brenda. You can trust her? Why? Because she has a nice smile? OMG, man. Dork Rob C knew more about women than this soon-to-be-played fool. Strength aligning with strength makes complete sense. The fact that Shannon was an A-hole just made it even better. Instead you go with allies that are going to be looking to cut you as soon as its expedient? Again, do these people WATCH Survivor?

17. Holly- Congrats to MB for finding Shane's mom. I'm sure he'll be relieved after she had disappeared from her "assisted living" center.

18. Naonka- How do you think a stereotype becomes a stereotype? Yeah.

too fast for love-

Wendy- Alex, what is Wanda + Peter equals?

Shannon - HAHAHAHAHAHA... I understand you being all bent out of shape over Chastity turning tail on you over a piece of tail, but what the hell does Sash being gay have to do with anything?? Classic! Thanks for the PSA about the gays in NYC though. We'll all keep that in mind next time we're there.

>

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-25-10, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Here's my rankings:

1. Brenda -- so she's Asian! I too have a fondness for Asian women. And she won the battle between her & Shannon! She and Kelly B. are my favorites on this tribe now.

2. Marty -- he got the HII and a strong ally in the process! Nice work!

3. Kelly B. -- I like her because of her handicap, but she should have waited to go after Brenda until they got rid of Na'Onka. But at least she was wise to abandon Shannon.

4. Jill -- she was smart enough to align herself with Marty on the HII hunt. Good work!

5. Jimmy J. -- good player, but I fear he won't last very long on Espada. Too bad.

6. Tyrone -- being the hero of the Immunity Challenge puts you ahead of the others in this ranking.

7. Jane -- she was less prominent in this episode but she's sticking around for awhile since she got fire without flint. And Estee's character Alex proved that's always useful!

8. Chase -- I think part of the reason you stuck with Brenda is because you thought with your body instead of with your head, but since Shannon's a jerk I'm not complaining.

9. Benry -- I'm glad you stuck with Chase (and Brenda) instead of with Shannon. Good job!

10. Yve -- you're only in the middle because I don't know much about you so far.

11. Kelly S. -- you're also in the middle because I haven't seen much of you.

12. Alina -- I understand why you wanted to get rid of a threat, but this wasn't the right time to do so.

13. Jud -- you should've stuck to your guns and convinced the women to get rid of Na'Onka.

14. Sash -- getting a "minority" alliance isn't a bad thing in the beginning, but now you need to add in some whites.

15. Dan -- it's a bad idea to bring $1,600 shoes to the island, and you just found that out.

16. Jimmy T. -- your tribe doesn't seem to like you and I think those watching feel the same way. Grow up!

17. Holly -- I have to suppose you had a nervous breakdown. If you don't recover from it soon, you're out.

18. Na'Onka -- I really wish the main alliance had gone after you instead of Brenda!

Gonzo: Shannon. Granted, I can see why you were upset over Chase, but your comments on Sash were out of line! Idiot.

09-26-10, 01:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

Nice List Iltarion. You'll notice that mine is very similar.

1-Brenda: The "Asian Sensation" was called the smartest person there by Sash, a huge threat by Alina, Kelly B and Shannon. She says she doesn’t even have to do anything and people come to her. That tells us her social game is very good.

And for you:

Or maybe she'd turn you into a Dolphins' fan:

2- Marty: The real leader that hides behind Jimmy J continued to tell us what's happening in Espada. We also heard that he is a smart guy and we know that he has trusted allies in Jill and Dan. (Sorry, no pictures of Marty!)

3-Kelly B: She proved that her artificial leg doesn’t bother her and her team mates find her awesome. She jumped ship and switched her vote but will it help? She'll need that idol.

4-Jimmy J: The editors want us to buy hook, line and sinker his status as the accepted leader of Espada but that is a smoke screen. I'd love to get a pep talk from him before a challenge and he deserves his "Hero" edit but trouble is brewing for him. It will be Jimmy vs Jimmy sooner or later and the outcome will depend on which side Marty and Jill decide to go. Marty told us he isn't a Cowboys fan.

5-Fabio: He’s still presented as a goofy guy but I liked what I saw in TC. He was calmer than most and told us he knows the importance of making friends, not enemies. We also heard Nay say he wasn’t a threat at all which ties in to his game plan of wanting to be under-estimated. Even the editors have bought into the Fabio story because that's his screen name now. No more Jud!

6-Jill: She is shown as the smart player which is rather rare for a doctor on Survivor! She made a solid connection with Marty who is still shown as the leader behind the scene of Espada. Additionally, Jill started to play a role as narrator, commenting on Holly, the challenge decision and the idol discovery.

7-Sash: By proactively making a key alliance I was expecting Sash to be Aruba's favorite!! He told the importance of making friends which is my key to playing this game. His fight with Shannon wasn’t much better for him than for the eliminated player but I understand he had been quiet long enough. Hearing Nay say that he has a million dollar smile caught my attention!

8- Benry: Benry was with Chase well before tribal council but the editors hid their talk to keep suspense. Words were amateurishly cut out of key dialogues to keep his role hidden but Benry was key to the decision.

9-Purple Kelly: She remained in obscurity but she did well in the challenge and she has stayed away from all the drama. Hopefully we get to see more of her soon. Does being Purple count as a visible minority?!

10- Alina: She is shown as a smart girl that understands the threat that Brenda represents and she was aware of the switch in votes. She stood by Shannon so she could be in danger but I like her underdog story. She looks pretty good also:

11- Tyrone: He is presented being all-business, a determined, strong competitor but as a funny guy as well. Even if his edit is light, I enjoy seeing him on TV.

12- Na’Onka: Speaking of enjoying seeing someone on TV, I find Na'Onka to be editing gold! She makes friends and enemies faster than anyone! There is definitely something funny about this feisty woman but her drama queen side isn’t usually what people like on Survivor.

Iltarion, I thought you liked a girl in knee socks?

13-Chase: His edit reminds me of Ian in Palau. A basically good guy who isn't cut out to make the tough decisions needed in Survivor. He is presented as weak by Brenda no less. We heard that he lost his integrity and loyalty because he is under Brenda’s spell. Watching this on TV could be painful for Chase. Will he get burned by Brenda or will he learn? His best hope was that he also trusted Benry from the beginning.

14-Jane: According to Jimmy T, Jane wanted to go fishing and Jane was the one that said they’d take the fishing gear so she's not quite on board the Jimmy J bandwagon which could be good for her. Loved her little victory dance with Tyrone but we saw very little of her.

15-Jimmy T: The one that always complains about the other Jimmy got fishing gear as reward so now he can show what he can do. He’s still an outsider but things could be starting to go his way.

16-Yve: This is how you make a poor edit: You don't show any of the interviews the player had during the last 3 days and, when you show her, it's when someone else mentions that people were frantically digging by random trees instead of thinking about the clue.

Many viewers had to react by asking: Dumbass Yve, do you know how many trees there are in the jungle?! Another large portion of the audience went: Who is that again?

17-Dan: How dumb is it to bring $1600 alligator shoes on Survivor? How dumb is it to waste $1600 on shoes in the first place? Being designated as the weakest player, the one to sit out the challenge wasn’t good. Being called pivotal by Marty was better but that would make Dan a tool for Marty to use.

18-Holly: Survivor is getting soft in its old age. It's strange that she received such a generous treatment after acting so stupidly. Listen to the beautiful music when she contemplates coming clean. Her edit reminds me of Kathleen in Micronesia, a quitter who got a nice edit instead of being butchered like Osten or ignored like Janu.

Booted - Shannon: When someone close to you betrays you, it's natural to explode. When you see your dream about to end, it's normal to be desperate. His words about Chase were justified. He only went overboard when he started attacking people left and right, especially with his remarks about Sash and gays in NYC.

09-26-10, 11:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

Hey, great pictures, especially of Brenda.

Nay's looks aren't her problem. Alina wore kneesocks during the IC first episode. Now that was sweet.

Ian was at least 50% responsible for the game changing decision to go after Gregg. He also kept Katie in the alliance to prevent the women from ganging up on him and Tom. I would not say the edit depicted him as unable to make tough decisions. Sure, he didn't have the heart to win that last IC, but I've talked about that enough.

Terry had Dan in his pocket and Austin had Nick. So, them joining forces formed an all male alliance by de facto. I don't know if that was Terry's original plan. Also, it was an intelligent strategy for Terry to align with the strong. Other than maybe Misty, who cut her own throat by being over-flirtatious, the guys were clearly the stronger players on La Mina.

So, yes, there is a rationale basis to forming an all male alliance, as there is to forming an all woman alliance, I guess I would have to admit. I can think of no rationale basis for forming an "all-minority" alliance.

However, in Sash's sort-of-defense, his line to Nay may have been nothing more than an intuitive way to win her loyalty. As in, I know she'll trust me more if I appeal to her rather overt sense of race. Like I said, if he would have then told Brenda he was half-asian, the guy would be in my Top 5, guaranteed.

>

09-27-10, 06:51 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Regarding EI, when have muscles been the only factor for strong players in Survivor? Misty was a rocket scientist, she could have helped a tribe that turned out to be pathetic in puzzles. Don't you even give the benefit of that doubt that Misty flirted because it became her last recourse?

And, about the Boys' club, sorry Iltation but you weren't there. I'm not the one that called Terry's alliance a Boys' club, Sally and Ruth Marie did. They even said they didn't have a word in the discussions of the tribe. They said it because they lived it. That's what we should remember.

Ian was always going back and forth. His inability to decide, along with Stephenie's, became a theme the editors used to contrast them to Tom who made all the right decisions. Remember Ian going shark hunting "despite (his) better judgment" Ian unable to stick with the plan and taking Tom on reward, Ian unable to lie to Caryn, etc...

I did like your comment about Sash's approach to Nay. There are so many things we don't know that it's difficult to know for sure what went on...for most of us anyway!!

09-28-10, 01:50 AM (EST)
24. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

Well, Sally would know (Sally, my love, miss you). I said Misty was strong. Anyway, we all know Austin blew that one. Who would pick Terry and Dan over Misty and Sally? We needed Shannon there to ask Austin if he was gay. "Let me just get this out of the way."

If Austin sides with Misty and Sally and boots Dan or Ruth Marie, maybe La Mina wins another challenge or two and we have a different story. Alas!

Ian was depicted as a good guy with a conscious, which led perfectly to his final act. Chase is depicted as another guy with hormones... ala the Amazon.

>

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-10, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"

That's the weirdest navel I've ever seen.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-27-10, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
1. Brenda: Smart, pro-active and seemingly socially well-adjusted. I’m looking forward to seeing how well she performs in challenges as the ones we have seen so far haven’t really been able to showcase her probable physical abilities.
2. Jill: Good work on figuring out the clues to the immunity idol and good job in reeling in Marty to your side
3. Marty: Espada’s Brenda. He should be an end-game player.
4. Kelly B.: It was great to see her kicking a$$ on the challenge. Good attitude and smart to flip at Tribal
5. Benry: Another player who seems to understand the game. I wish we could see more of him. It’s unfortunate that the editing hasn’t given us the opportunity
6. Fabio: He was actually the voice of reason at tribal council. He’s also entertaining to watch
7. Sash: He’s another pro-active player who successfully secured a sufficient number of votes to protect his strongest ally (Nay) and to ensure the ouster of the biggest a-hole on his tribe. (I’m not offended by him building an alliance based on “minority status”. It’s just something he has in common with some other players. I don’t see how it’s any different than building an alliance based upon other characteristics like gender or geographical origin) I also liked his reasonably restrained response to Shannon’s ridiculous outburst at tribal council
8. Chase: While his near-muteness at tribal council made him look like a waffler or a wimp, given the circumstances, being relatively silent was the right thing to do.
9. Alina: While she was on the wrong side of the vote this week, at least she’s thinking and strategizing. I don’t see her going anywhere soon either. She doesn’t seem like an obvious threat to anybody
10. Jimmy J: Nice of him to console Holly after her spell of bizarre behaviour.
11. Tyrone: Good job at the challenge. I’m still on the fence as to whether I like him enough to rank him higher
12. Purple Kelly: At least she was in the loop on the vote. Not much else to go on.
13. Jane: nothing changed from week one
14. Yve: Nothing changed from week one
15. Naonka: Yeah, she’s a loose cannon but she is also playing the game. She may be protected in her alliance at least until her drama-causing behaviour pisses off one too many of her own alliance-mates
16. Dan: I thought that the Survivor producers told contestants what they had to wear. Or maybe that was just for Pearl Islands when they had contestants jumping off the boats on suits and evening gowns? Either way, it was idiotic to bring a $1600 pair of shoes to the beaches of Nicaragua. Physically, he looks to be verging on useless.
17. Jimmy T: He still gives me the creeps
18. Holly: Way too emotionally unstable for Survivor.

Booted: Shannon: Good riddance to the homophobic bully. His post-game comments about his claimed morality of tolerance have only made him look like more of a douchebag.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #25 compiling 7 lists, here's how our players are doing so far on this list!

01. Brenda. 5, 1, 5, 1, 1, 1, 1. 15. 2.143.

02. Marty. 1, 6, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3. 17. 2.429.

03. Kelly B. 4, 5, 2, 4, 3, 3, 4. 25. 3.571.

04. Jill. 6, 9, 7, 5, 4, 6, 2. 39. 5.571.

05. Jimmy J. 7, 7, 6, 3, 5, 4, 10. 42. 6.

06. Tyrone. 2, 4, 3, 6, 6, 11, 11. 43. 6.143.

07. Jud. 8, 2, 14, 11, 13, 5, 6. 59. 8.429.

08. Jane. 11, 3, 8, 7, 7, 14, 13. 63. 9.

09. Chase. 3, 8, 9, 16, 8, 13, 8. 65. 9.286.

10. Alina. 14, 11, 4, 10, 12, 10, 9. 70. 10.

11. Benry. 13, 14, 11, 12, 9, 8, 5. 72. 10.286.

12. Kelly S. 12, 15, 10, 9, 11, 9, 12. 78. 11.143.

13. Sash. 17, 10, 13, 14, 14, 7, 7. 82. 11.714.

14. Yve. 10, 16, 12, 8, 10, 16, 14. 86. 12.286.

15. Jimmy T. 9, 13, 16, 15, 16, 15, 17. 101. 14.429.

16. Dan. 15, 12, 15, 13, 15, 17, 16. 103. 14.714.

17. NaOnka. 18, 18, 17, 18, 18, 12, 15. 116. 16.571.

18. Holly. 16, 17, 18, 17, 17, 18, 18. 121. 17.286.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-28-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
1. Kelly B. (a little maverick-y, but always seems to make me smile)

2. Marty

3. Fabio (after that TC, I think there's more to him than meets the eye)

4. Jimmy J. (don't think he'd be this high if he hadn't gotten the mounds of airtime that he did, but if warm fuzzy moments are what we get from CBS milking their celebrity, then I'm all for it)

5. Alina (I know she wanted to defend Shannon at TC, but should have kept her mouth shut instead of jumping on a sinking ship...I like her and hope she isn't now screwed)

6. Brenda (to be young and hot and have others just offer to carry you through the game? Nice life...)

7. Benry

8. Jill

9. Chase (Cmon buddy...pick a side and get in there)

10. Tyrone (nice throwing at immunity there!)

11. Jimmy T.

12. Sash (I honestly do imagine that there could be some good in him, but he comes off as a bit of an egomaniac to me)

13. Holly

14. Dan (who buys $1600 shoes and brings them to an island!?!)

15. Naonka

16. Jane

17. Purple Kelly

18. Yve (these last two are interchangable, I don't really know who either of them are)

09-28-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
It's been a while! Welcome back!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-28-10, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
Thanks! Lurked over the summer but just couldn't stay away

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep2"
I haven’t done one of these in a few seasons and it feels good to be back! Here is my list combining the first two episodes. This is going to be short and sweet until I get to know the survivors better:

1. Jane – She started fire like a pro, too bad she went silent in the second show.
2. Jimmy Johnson – He is too old and weak to make it far, but I love him. He’s the coach that Coach wanted to be!
3. Marty – I didn’t expect to like him but I do. He’s smart to let Jimmy J. be the leader.
4. Fabio – He reminds me of the guys from Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, but I think there is more to him than we’ve seen.
5. Brenda – I hope she’s dodged the bullet and will be around for a while. I think she knows how to play the game better than most of the La Flor tribe.
6. Kelly B. – She has a prosthetic leg, but big deal. She just goes out and gets the job done.
7. and 8 Chase and Sash – tied They both have potential but need to get their acts together to play the social game really well
9. Jill – not sure why she shared the clue but she bound herself to the right guy on her team (I think)
10. Tyrone – good job in the challenge
11. Alina
12. Benry
13. Yve
14. Kelly S
15. Holly – good golly she reminded me of Sarah Palin and that’s not a good thing
16. Noanka – an obnoxious drama queen but at least she’s entertaining
17. Dan – So the producers made you wear your $1600 alligator shoes but you’re an idiot for even wearing them to Nicaragua in the first place
18. Jimmy T – not sure what it is about him, but I don’t like him.

Loser Lodge:
Wendy – Totally out of the loop with her tribe
Shannon – What a tool. I was predisposed to dislike him anyways because of his friendship with James, Boo and Russell. Not a fan of the prejudiced redneck.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •