The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-18-08, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4"
Well at least this season is not shaping up to be another Skankivor. That's the only compliment I can think of right now. But having to sit through five plus minutes of some elephant eating leaves (something I've seen about 100 times on an Animal & Nature channel) I can see where this season's going. Now if Ace and GC could have been hanging from each tusk I might have put this episode in my top three of all time...

1) RANDY (3,2) - I wouldn't classify him as a "challenge stud" but has been instrumental in key wins to continue Toga's dominance. I could see myself making the same confessionals he makes. Good mind for the game and even a better character.

2) MARCUS (7,1) - Good call on throwing two pieces of friut at the same time. In excellent position for the merge. Not so sure after that.

3) MATTY (6,6,) - I'll move him up for no other reason than pity. Definitey the hard luck player this season. He deserves much better.

4) KEN (5,4) - Keeping him at #4. Nothing spectacular this episode; I just like him as a player.

5) BOB (9,5) - Same as Ken; I'm keeping him at the same position. Nothing outsanding this episode, but if I can get past his skeletal frame I find him to be a likable guy.

6) CORINNE (10,8) - Moves up purely out of default. Still has game, but let her guard down a bit reacting to Jacquie's boot. Gotta hide your emotions.

7) DAN (8,11) - Good job in the challenges but two words of advice..."Shut Up!" It's dumb to be outspoken anytime, but it's downright stupid to be outspoken when you are in the minority.

8) SUSIE (12,10) - Waste of space; but still higher than the others. Another indication of CBS's stellar casting.

9) CHARLIE (2,9) - Could someone please tell me what the heck Fancypants was swinging at in the RC??? Pathetic performance but remains in good position through osmosis.

10) SUGAR (4,3) - Big drop for our pin-up girl. The only reason you are still around is because you are casted with a bunch of idiots. Very sad performance in the IC.

11) CRYSTAL (1,7) - I will always condone anyone who goes through someone's personal belongings. And when you find what you were loking for what did you do about it?? You could have knocked out a Toga player AND the HII. Former world class athlete is a current bottom of the class idiot.

12) KELLY (11,13) - Just the mention of GC being eaten by a monkey keeps her from the last rank.

13) ACE (14,12) - What a drama queen. He gets hit with a piece of friut and reacts like he was beaten into submission by Kimbo Slice. I will never claim to have lived in the toughest of neighborhoods, but when involved in pick-up games growing up we had a saying..."No Blood; No Foul". This tulip wouldn't have lased two days in my neighborhood with a bunch of 10-year olds...but on Day 14 he's still on Survivor. So much for the state of this game.

BOOTED) GC (15,14) - Great job CBS! You really know how to keep picking them. Another quitter...and another feather in your cap. Embroider the word "Incompetent" on our cap while you're at it. MORONS!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4 garcor 10-18-08 1
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4 michel 10-19-08 2
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4 PsychoKitty 10-19-08 3
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4 michel 10-19-08 4
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4 CTgirl 10-20-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-18-08, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-08 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

1) Randy - Thought his attempt to sabotage Ace at the IC challenge by giving Ace bad directions was one of the smartest moves this season. Liked that when he decided to go for a swim he told his tribemates to start eating without him. He might just last a while even though outnumbered. Hope so. Would like to see him in Onion.

2) Sugar - Now she is crying less, am finding her both attractive and appealing. Loved the looks she gave Ace in reaction to his criticism of her inept spotting in the IC.

3) Marcus - Could easily see him winning this if he can overcome being targeted as such an obvious threat. Kind of likeable as well as useful.

Big dropoff here.

4) Matty - This season's slightly more intelligent Bobby Jon? A strong, but not outstanding player stuck on a weak tribe? Elephant idyll showed him in a good light.

5) Ken - Showed signs of recognizing that his alliance partners aren't the strongest players around. Feel a little sorry for him.

6) Ace - Still not very likeable but giving him credit for a strong RC performance that gave his tribe a chance to win and for trying best to strategize.

7) Bob - Still working hard.

8) Corinne and Charlie - Didn't see much of them this ep except for Charlie's poor aim at RC but benefit from functional alliance with strong player and their own (based on prior episodes) game intelligence.

9) Crystal - Has shown some game intelligence (as in going through Sugar's bag) and might have been right move to get rid of GC before worrying about the non-threatening Sugar's possession of an II. But appears to have a grating personality (e.g. useless argument with GC started by "eat your rice") most challenge performances have been nothing special.

10) Dan - Useful in challenges and kind of like him, but might be putting target on own back by talking to much about his undying loyalty to Kota (spelling??).

11) Suzie - So far useful mostly as an extra vote, which Kota has seldom needed.

12) Kelly - Still don't see her providing much beyond irritated looks.

Gone - GC - About time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4"
1- Randy(3,3,1): Faking out Ace during the challenge was great. He's now at home in Kota. Watch out for this Hippo!

2- Marcus(2,5,2): You better know "where's Randy" at all times.

3- Ace(8,6,7): Watching them destroy each other was pleasurable. If he makes it out of Fang, we'll have to remember Jeff's words: "Kota will have to figure a way to get by Ace".

4- Sugar(13,2,4): She had the last laugh. Her idol bluff at TC was too much for the gamer.

5- Matty(10,7,6): "We have to vote for G" he said just before TC. In itself, that should earn him a bottom spot on my list. But, what if he was protecting Ace, Sugar and her idol? That would be interesting. Thanks to Matty, we got to enjoy the elephant scene.

6- Corinne(4,1,3): We learned that she was smart but since then she has disappeared. Why?

7- Bob (1,9,5): He continues to do the job.

8- Dan(9,8,11): He finally stepped up but, by being a vocal leader rather than the silent one he wanted to be, he put a target on his back.

9- Charlie(6,4,8): Nice guy.

10- Kelly (10,10): By saying they had to blindside Sugar, that it was more intense than GC wanting to quit, Kelly became the voice of reason of the alliance of "Idiots"! That's how bad they are.

11- Ken (12,9,11): He knew which cards she was holding yet this gamer let Sugar bluff her way to a huge win. Putting 4 votes on Sugar meant one of two things: Either Sugar left with Idol in pocket or GC and the idol left. It wasn't hard to figure out.

12- Crystal (13,13): GC HAD to be dragged just like Shawna was. Even Morasca understood that. Crystal had too much pride to play "F*** Mind Games". I have news for you: Survivor IS a Mind Game.

13- Susie (15,12): <YAWN>

Booted- GC (14,14): He saw that he didn't stand a chance.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4"
This is a season of pretty indistinguishable dullards, but I'll try! And thanks for your great post Aruba!

1) MARCUS - Very likeable and smart and nice to look at. I don't know much about him but he's my favorite (maybe because he's Charlie's too LOL)

2) RANDY - He's starting to grow on me. At first he was such a contrarian, he was so irritating. I loved the fake out during the challenge too! That was great. I hope the Onion comes around. . .

3) MATTY Seems to be getting some more air time. Seems like a hard worker and really trying at challenges and trying to help out his team. Good luck with that!

4) BOB - Bob is great and a real help. Bothers me he was "dissed" so badly at the pick em'. He deserves a lot better. I think he will get picked off at some point - don't see him winning. But a great person and a good player!

5) CHARLIE Really cute and eager like a young puppy Very loyal, don't know how long he will stay though. He's better get better at the challenges! Work on that hand - eye coordination!

6) DAN Not good to stick out like a sore thumb. But he was great in the challenge and is a hard worker and eager to work with his team. Needs to fly under the radar more though if he's going to last at all. And think more thoroughly!!! (Couldn't believe him swimming in the river for the idol - Yeesh!!!!) But he's up this high 'cause this is such a sucky season!

7) CORINNE I'll copy you here. She seems to be a core member of the Onion and is moving the game along. But I don't see much of her lately. And not that well advertising bit##y streak either! Don't think she's a Natalie, but maybe we'll see something later on. . .

8) KEN Nice eager guy who makes the dumbest decisions (i.e. picking Kelly), and yet is really trying to figure out the game and be proactive (sometimes!). Focus Ken!!!! Good loyal player, or is he???? You bring up some interesting points about eventual alliances. . .

9) SUGAR Very likeable and eager, but manipulative and cloying. Insta cryer!!!! That is so tiresome. And I still think she should try and find a second idol. To not even try is just plain lazy. And she really is tipping her hand that she has the idol, with all her talk about choosing comfort the last 2 times. Not the great actress she thinks she is. She'd move way up though if she backstabbed Ace! That would be great to see!

10) CRYSTAL I really want to like Crystal, and I think she's really trying sometimes - like figuring out Sugar has the idol and trying to strategize what to do, etc. But then they didn't follow through! That was ridiculous! They should have carried the waste of space that is G.C. and done a surprise boot of Sugar or Ace. Just stupid! And I have a real problem with people going through others' belongings too. She needs to stay focused as well, and not start dumb arguments.

11) KELLY Jeez, why is she here? She's pretty though (although she always has the same expression). That's probably why they cast her. Did anyone else noticed that she and Jacquie could be sisters? Weird. Anyhoo - they booted the wrong sister!

12) SUSIE Why is she here too? Did "Moms" have to be represented? She is barely alive. . . and contributes NOTHING. What up CBS? At least she isn't fazed by the elements, etc. like crazy Kathy. . . ! No drama here. None - at - all. . .

13) ACE <<What a drama queen. He gets hit with a piece of fruit and reacts like he was beaten into submission by Kimbo Slice. I will never claim to have lived in the toughest of neighborhoods, but when involved in pick-up games growing up we had a saying..."No Blood; No Foul". This tulip wouldn't have lasted two days in my neighborhood with a bunch of 10-year olds...but on Day 14 he's still on Survivor. So much for the state of this game.>>

That's hilarious! And don't forget getting hit in the face by the "shield" during the challenge too! Whenever anything happens to him he grabs his face and falls down. And then he stays down! Like for ages! He is a bit of a pansy a$$ that's for sure! The great strategizer and leader of the whole show! . . . what balls he's got Watch out Sugar! Ace says he "owns you." !!!!

BOOTED) GC Gawd, what a moody, selfish, emotional, weak yet visibly fit man. Just awful. He should never have been on this show. So full of entitlement - It's all about ME!!!!! And what I WANT!!!! Unbelievable! That said, they should have kept him 3 more days and fed him grass and mud to fill him up; and booted out Ace or Sugar instead!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-08, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4"
"Whenever anything happens to him he grabs his face and falls down. And then he stays down! Like for ages!"

Actually, it was poor design on those shields: With blindfolded players, the edges should have been rounded off, not have those spikes.

Even if he was faking, it could get him some sympathy. Why not use every trick possible? It works in soccer so, since he's trying to pass for a Brit, may as well do like the Brits! But maybe that's just me, I enjoy a smart, arrogant villain.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-08, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.4"
1. Matty – I like rooting for the underdog and you can’t get much more of an underdog than Matty is this season. Spotting the elephant and the ecstatic look on his face was wonderful. I shared his delight and awe.

2. Randy – His narration is great and I love the way he’s fairly quiet around camp but comes up with great confessionals. He is surprisingly good in the challenges too especially for a "crusty old man"! A savvy player.

3. Marcus – I like him and he is great at the challenges, but I’m not sure that I am rooting for him to win.

4. Sugar – She’s a cutie pie and is a good sport about being sent to exile over and over again. I loved the way she rolled her eyes at Ace and then soothed him when he was yelling at her for poor directions during the challenge.

5. Bob – Always a class act. Didn’t get bent out of shape by Fang snubbing him – it was better for him anyways to end up back at Kota.

6. Corinne – Another quiet week, but she’s in a good place at Kota.

7. Charlie – Nice guy but his continuing love and worship for Marcus cracks me up.

8. Ken – He’s trying to play the game but I feel like he's playing without all the correct pieces.

9. Dan – He’s trying too hard to become a Kota.

10. Ace – His poor nose! Banged in two challenges, but he was a bit of a cry baby about it.

11. Susie – She doesn’t have much going for her but being a hard worker.

12. Crystal – She is her own worst enemy! She has poor strategy.

13. Kelly – Whenever she opens her mouth, I cringe.

Booted: GC – He.was.a.quitter. Good.riddance.

Creeped out by Tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •