The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 13. 2017"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 2268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-13-17, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 13. 2017"
The previews suggest we will see a lot of drama!

I can't wait.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 13. 2017 LTLer 04-13-17 1
 RE: April 13. 2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 04-13-17 2
   RE: April 13. 2017 LTLer 04-13-17 6
 RE: April 13. 2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 04-13-17 3
 RE: April 13. 2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 04-13-17 4
 RE: April 13. 2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 04-13-17 5
 RE: April 13. 2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 04-13-17 7
   So, is Shamir good for anything in ... kingfish 04-14-17 8
       RE: So, is Shamir good for anything... CTgirl 04-14-17 9
 RE: April 13. 2017 Earl Colby Pottinger 04-17-17 10
   RE: April 13. 2017 kingfish 04-18-17 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LTLer 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-17, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 13. 2017"
Karma does play a big part of the race.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-13-17, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 13. 2017"
Teams are sent to Zanzibar but have a double U-Turn to deal with.

Shamir is not a pussy, the women show more guts than him. He is a wuss complains about his junk at the end of the last race, and later when he has to walk in some water and mud needs his partner to keep moving.

LTLer 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-17, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 13. 2017"
Did Shamir think he was going on a cruise? He complains about everything.

04-13-17, 10:38 PM (EST)
3. "RE: April 13. 2017"
Teams have two different tasks, weave two baskets from palm leaves. A local man climbs the palms to get fresh leaves, but then while he is still on camera he insists on doing different stunts at the same time. He is very funny.

The other task is to build desks for a local school, after they deliver the desks they have to learn some local phrases.

04-13-17, 10:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: April 13. 2017"
Next they have to go to a local market and buy items for dinner, but many items have different names than what I know them by.

It also looks like some of the locals are cheating them on the items and charging them too much.

04-13-17, 10:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: April 13. 2017"
Pitsyop is the top of a hotel in Zanzibar.

04-13-17, 11:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: April 13. 2017"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-17 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Sorry for the short review, I will replay the leg and fill in some details.

kingfish 19695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-17, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "So, is Shamir good for anything in this game?"

"Oh, I scraped my thumb! Look at this camera man, it hurts so bad!"

"Oh no, I have bleeding balls, call me an ambulance!" Then returning to the game with no apparent injury.

Then after the leg, conducting a continuing dialog about how bad he was hurt.

"I'm no good at carpentry, my sister always puts my Ikea furniture together for me."

CTgirl 7809 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-17, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: So, is Shamir good for anything in this game?"
Why are reality TV contestants named Shamir such jerks?!

04-17-17, 10:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: April 13. 2017"
What get me is the winners of this leg are the same winners of the previous leg and both I and my friend who watches The Amazing Race thought they would be weak players and would be out in the first few legs.

Goes to show what happens if you judge a person from just their looks ... silly me, I should know better.

kingfish 19695 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-17, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: April 13. 2017"
Understandable after watching Red Beard trying his hand at archery then at canoeing, and their interactions. They were pitiful.

Apparently that carpentry task was right up his alley. I think that it's going to be a different story when they have to do stuff that he doesn't have training in. Hopefully for them she will be able to step up, but I still don't see them going far.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •