The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tar 26 Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-15, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tar 26 Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-15 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

And it starts with one team finding an earlier flight to Peru than the other teams.

And it was in their clue that there could be earlier flights.

READ YOUR CLUE PEOPLE!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 1
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 2
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 3
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 4
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 5
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 6
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 7
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 8
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 10
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 9
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 11
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 12
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 featherfish81 05-05-15 15
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 13
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 Earl Colby Pottinger 05-01-15 14
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 8 personofinterest 05-06-15 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-01-15, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
One team member celebrates their brithday.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-01-15, 08:13 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
Just mentioned the travel time was 22 hours! Getting in early for a rest matters as there is a release time given to the racers when they arrive. So some racer will arrive and just start racing.

05-01-15, 08:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
Taxi drivers are getting lost to way to Santo Dominco.

05-01-15, 08:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
Oh My God, I am agreeing with Halley.

When your taxi driver stands around for twenty minutes on the phone it is time to dump him.

05-01-15, 08:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
One team goes to do the shine task (turns out to be a shoe shine stop) and spends time looking at llamas instead.

And I can't believe how bad some teams are in cutting sugar cane. I have done it in Jamaica, it is not that hard.

Ah, the llamas and typewriter are the speed bumps.

!!!OMG again, he does not know how to use a typewriter! I am dying here.

05-01-15, 08:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
Fitbit must be a new sponsor.

And you what? I like it!

It really tells you something when you hear how many steps and calories they have done in the race.

05-01-15, 08:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
OMG the third! Did you see how many calories there in a glass of sugar cane juice. I used to drink that stuff when I was young, if I drank that now I would get super fat!!!

05-01-15, 08:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-15 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Goody, goody.

They must make Mama's moonshine or sort out Papa's potatoes of which there are four different kinds to tell apart.

05-01-15, 08:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
If you put the potatoes in the wrong bin they all get dumped and you have to sort them out again.

05-01-15, 08:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
One team member speaks Spanish which helps get the stuff for the moonshine.

05-01-15, 08:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
And one team is taken to the wrong detour by their taxi driver, so they have to do it instead.

What is wrong with the taxi drivers in Peru?

05-01-15, 08:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
OMG the fourth! Another bad taxi driver take his team to the wrong place!

featherfish81 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-05-15, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
Actually, I think the taxi driver took them to the right detour, but they didn't find the right store and so he took them to the other one. I bet Matt and Ashley are kicking themselves watching the episode. Laura and Tyler were still there, and they might have caught up doing the easier detour.

05-01-15, 08:51 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
One team uses water to tell the potatoes apart and when they run out of water they spit on the potatoes and hope people boil them first.

That may work if you are using the potatoes for food, but if you are making moonshine I would worry.

05-01-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
Pitstop!

I will not say who, but they win a Fitbit and a Phone that works with it and something else that I missed or a one year gym membership.

personofinterest 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-15, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 8"
Thanks for doing this! I usually watch on Saturday or Sunday, so this is nice to get a few details!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •