The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-15, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
I am sorry I could not post about the third leg of the race, I was on a cruise and on Carnival had not problem watching TAR while at sea.

This cruise was on NCL and to my surprise on Friday I could not watch the show. However, the cruise is over and I should be flying back to Canada on Wednesday.

This of-course means I will be posting on Friday night. I hope it is a good race any I will see you other posters here too.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... kidflash212 03-09-15 1
 RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... jbug 03-10-15 2
   RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... Earl Colby Pottinger 03-11-15 4
 RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... featherfish81 03-10-15 3
 RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... Earl Colby Pottinger 03-12-15 5
   RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... Earl Colby Pottinger 03-12-15 6
   RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... Earl Colby Pottinger 03-12-15 7
   RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future epi... featherfish81 03-13-15 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-15, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
Hope you enjoyed the cruise! It was actually not one of the best episodes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16981 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-15, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
I have to make more effort and come back here more often.

Speaking of comebacks
How did you like the truckstopteam coming in first?
Sorta messed up your prediction that they wouldn't be there long. 😄
Course they could be out next 😁

The nurse on the dating team was over the top with her fussing about the doc not listening to her. I wondered if they had that voice on a relay playing it over and over. Lol.

I think having all the teams stay at the pit stop mat was staged so they'd all be there for the proposal.

No matter what gimmicks they come up with I always lurve me some TAR!

03-11-15, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
I have downloaded the third leg of the race but have not watched it yet.

I still have doubts about the truckstopteam, I will post what I think of them after I start watching leg 4.

featherfish81 463 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-15, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
It's okay. I don't have cable right now so I'm at least a day behind anyway, if I manage to be able to watch it the next day. So I apologize for being late to pretty much every discussion to be had this season.

03-12-15, 07:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-15 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

I am watching Leg 3 right now.

Loved the Upside-Down house and where they had the tickets.

They clearly said the speed of the wakeboard is NOT constant.

And yes, the nurse may be in the right, but she needs to learn when to stop harping on that fact.

Old men putting on women's dance costumes may be old hat, but watching the women inspecting then as they dress was funny.

But I agree two dance legs right each other was unwanted. On the other hand the audience seem to love watching it.

03-12-15, 08:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
OMG! Does that nurse ever shutup?

03-12-15, 09:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
Team PitStop won fair and square.

featherfish81 463 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-15, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR 26 Episode 3 and future episode 4"
>They clearly said the speed of the wakeboard is NOT constant.

I missed them saying that, but it explains why they had so much trouble. Usually getting up is the hardest part, and once you've done that it's not that hard to stay up (from what I understand - I've never mastered the getting up part ).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •