The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

featherfish81 453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-26-14, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Anyone here, or is everyone going to watch it later?

So far it's a lot of traveling and racing to get to the planes.

This year there is a Save, which is essentially a Get Out of Jail Free card. Definitely a good prize.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast S... kidflash212 09-26-14 1
   RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast S... featherfish81 09-26-14 2
       RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast S... kidflash212 09-26-14 3
           RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast S... kingfish 10-02-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-26-14, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Nice to see you back featherfish! Watched. Initial impressions:

Don't like the dentists. 'specially him. He's got that madman look in his eyes and the arrogant attitude is hard to take.

Like the cyclist girls (Kym & Ali?). My favorite so far.

Glad real estate girls were first out. It amazes me when someone acts ruthless then gets all indignant when someone treats them ruthlessly back. Selfish airheads that were a great first boot.

Why have a clue that tells teams to go to the Unisphere (and it is not called the Globe) in Flushing Meadows and then show one team for half a second at the site?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish81 453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-26-14, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree, the dentists are a little hard to take. The others tend to blend together the first week.

I don't know why any of the last three teams didn't consider some sort of search pattern. I mean, if I had measured it a couple times and was sure I was in the general area, I would have started some sort of search pattern out from that point. But that's just me.

kidflash212 4216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-26-14, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It was also not that deeply buried - could have just stomped around.

kingfish 17652 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-14, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 25 Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-14 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

I was thinking that after the last teams started for the mat, that one of the teams should have let the other teams get a lead then doubled back and searched some more.

As frustrated as they were (and comically incompetent, I might add), still with four hours they should stand a good of finding their box.

ETA: All three (four? It's a blur) of the last teams are weak sisters. I predict that none of them will be around for long.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •