The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 22 Cast List and Locations"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-12, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 22 Cast List and Locations"
Well, that didn't take long to get things rolling for the next season now that the ink is barely dry on the old season, huh?

From the folks over at RFF and outlined by Andy Dehnart at reality blurred...
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race_22/2012_Dec_09_cast-location-spoilers

Cast members identified so far:
- Hockey players and brothers, Anthony and Bates Battaglia (Bates played in the NHL for a number of years with Carolina and Toronto)
- 'Hunger Games' Youtube stars, Joey Graceffa ('Cato') and Meghan Camarena ('Katniss') *note: not to be confused with the actual movie*
- Rollergirls Beth Bandimere and Mona Hinman-Egender
- Twin doctors Jamil and Idries Abdur-Rahman
- Country singers from the group 'Stealing Angels', Jennifer Wayne (John Wayne’s grandaughter) and Caroline Cutbirth (related to Daniel Boone)
- Firefighters Matt Davis and Daniel Moss
- Married couple Chuck and Wynona McCall
- All-female team with the first names Winnie and Cam
- Father/Son Connor & Dave O'Leary
- Newlyweds Max & Katherine Bichler
- Dating couple John Erck & Jessica Hoel

Locations revealed so far:
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Christchurch, New Zealand
Bali, Indonesia
Hanoi, Vietnam
Maun, Botswana
Switzerland
Berlin, Germany
Edinburgh, Scotland
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Washington, D.C.

Nice change in locations, looking forward to these!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 22 Cast List and Locations angelworth29 12-10-12 1
   RE: TAR 22 Cast List and Locations byoffer 12-10-12 2
 RE: TAR 22 Cast List and Locations Starshine 12-10-12 3
 Article on the Battaglias Bebo 01-11-13 4
 Three teams to .... PepeLePew13 02-10-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-10-12, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 22 Cast List and Locations"
I'm interested in seeing where the contestants are from. I have a friend that snapped a pic of a guy on a stairmaster wearing one of the big backpacks they all use. He said he saw him at the gym several times, wearing the backpack every time. The only logical conclusion I could come to was that he MUST be training for Amazing Race!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-12, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 22 Cast List and Locations"
That would be an interesting detective find, though it seems to me that there are very many new sorts of races that involve carrying loads that one might train for in the way you have described. (for many years in the Ottawa/Hull area of Canada there has been a multi-day cross country ski race that involves carrying a load, and a race in Ireland (Scotland?) involves men carrying their spouses).

Plus I am pretty sure that there is no TAR-issued backpack, as was evidenced by the team (teams?) this season who used roller-bags.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-12, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 22 Cast List and Locations"
Yay! 2 stops in the UK!

And my Mothers family is from Portobello so Edinburgh is almost home. If only I'd known I would have visited the cousins.

And Berlin, one of my favourite cities (although I did do it first class on a company freebie), the holocaust memorial is the most moving experience of my life and I really couldn't say why.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-13, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Article on the Battaglias"
I was just coming over here to post a link to a page on a Raleigh, NC local news page called Bates Battaglia on 'Amazing Race?'

http://www.wral.com/bates-battaglia-on-the-amazing-race-/11963057/

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-13, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Three teams to ...."
... quit in episode 1?!?

That's the latest scuttlebutt, but I think they're trying to hype it up to make it sound like they quit altogether when they're actually quitting a task a la Romber and taking a penalty instead.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00057801.html

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •