The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-12, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's on early tonight up north of the border because of some music awards show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 1
   RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... Snidget 11-18-12 10
       RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... dabo 11-18-12 11
       RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 13
 RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 2
   RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 3
       RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 4
           RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... Estee 11-19-12 18
           RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... Belle Book 11-19-12 19
   RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coas... dabo 11-18-12 12
 At the pit stop... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 5
   RE: At the pit stop... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 6
       RE: At the pit stop... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 7
           RE: At the pit stop... jbug 11-18-12 15
   RE: At the pit stop... jbug 11-18-12 14
       RE: At the pit stop... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 16
   RE: At the pit stop... finallytyping 11-19-12 17
       RE: At the pit stop... byoffer 11-19-12 20
 Coming up next week... PepeLePew13 11-18-12 8
   RE: Coming up next week... dabo 11-18-12 9
   Some specualtion kidflash212 11-22-12 21
       RE: Some specualtion CTgirl 11-22-12 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-18-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We pick up where we left off from last episode with three teams still out on the course.

Beekman Boys finally give up on the synchro swimming challenge as it's clear they're never going to succeed, so they elect to take the four-hour penalty. Abbie/Ryan are still with them.

The two teams head on over to do the locks - after one of the Beekman Boys figure out the secret behind the locks, he finishes quickly then goes over to help Abbie finish hers as she was getting frazzled. Abbie/Ryan are being classy in waiting for the Beekmans and they got rewarded by getting some help with the locks, and they're very appreciative toward the Beekmans in return. Good karma in helping each other through an obviously tough day all around.

The Rockers are still looking for their lost passport. They do a ton of walking through the streets trying to figure out what happened to it, but still no luck.

Abbie/Ryan and the Beekmans both arrive simultaneously at the pit stop. Abbie/Ryan finishes fourth, Beekmans finishes fifth and the good news is that the Beekmans will be able to serve their penalty at the start of the next leg.

The Rockers finally check in at the pit stop and are told it's a non-elimination leg and they're still in the race for as long as they are racing in Russia and if they haven't found the passport by the time they get a clue telling them they have to fly out to another country, they'll be Philiminated at that point.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought it sounded like the people at the pool were going home so the roadblock was closed and thus not completed. Either way they get the 4 hour penalty.

Both sides of the road block closed? That is a first, right?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yes, the pool was closing so they gave Beekmans one last chance, they failed, so they received their clue but were told that meant they would have to take a penalty.

11-18-12, 11:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hrm. I must have missed that bit about the pool closing so the goat farmers would have to take a penalty. TY for clearing it up for me.

11-18-12, 08:27 PM (EST)
2. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Trey and Lexie get the first clue to depart ... they have to go to the Agricultural Academy and have to find an auditorium to get their next clue. First taxi driver is incompetent and takes them to the wrong place. Second taxi driver is competent but he looks like a clown with his yellow checkered suit and smoking/drinking while driving.

Heavy rainfall in this segment!

Chippendales first to arrive at the auditorium where they see a sign that said "B-something (in Russian writing) 8:00" and the Chippendales decide that it means Beyonce is performing at 8:00.

Roadblock time! "Who is in the Zone"

Using the current time in Moscow, the teams have to figure out the time of other places in Russia on a list, as there are seven time zones in Russia.

11-18-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Detour: Movers (do a Russian soldier dance) or Shakers (identify 7 Russian historical leaders)

Chippendales have their taxi driver tagging along with them during the roadblock for the lark of it, and now taking them to the detour!

Screeching sisters get into a bit of a tiff with their taxi driver who YELLS back at them that he's been a taxi driver for THIRTY SEVEN YEARS!

Trey/Lexi do the dance and get all dressed up in soldier clothing - Chippendales do the same. They have to practice doing a Cossack dance with leg kicks while crouching down, then practice doing "coffee grinder" leg swings. Oy.

11-18-12, 08:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Screeching Sisters decide to use the express pass and bypass doing simple mathematical calculations.

Chippendales perform their routine and get the thumbs up. Now they get to go to the pit stop at Solinski (sp?) Park.

Trey/Lexi also nail their routine. It's clear this judge was far more lenient than the one judging the synchro swimming.

one of the screeching sisters rips her pants wide open while doing warm-ups for the cossack move!

James and Abba are still at the pit-stop hotel and Josh/Brent are now starting their 4-hour penalty while Abbie/Ryan are now on the course.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-12, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Screeching Sisters decide to use the express pass and bypass doing simple mathematical calculations.

Scream Time and Big Noisy.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-19-12, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I guess the twins weren't good with math -- or time zones.

Anyway, it's a pity that James & Abba were eliminated. But they should have had their passports with them. If they had, Josh & Brent would be gone.

Belle Book

11-18-12, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR 21, Episode 8 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-12 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

Like how Trey & Lexi and Chippendales worked together this time.

11-18-12, 08:50 PM (EST)
5. "At the pit stop..."
The Chippendales are the first to arrive, and win a trip for two to Costa Rica.

Trey/Lexi aren't far behind and they finish in 2nd place.

Now the screeching sisters (with new pants) are doing their dance routine and get the thumbs up from the overly-generous judge.

At the roadblock, Ryan is doing the time zones task. After bragging earlier about how good Ryan was at math, they tell him he failed at the task. Eight tests later, he's still failing it and still hasn't figured out that it's hours from Moscow, not hours from the Greenwich median time. Numbskull.

Screeching sisters arrive at the pit stop in third place, but not without a wipeout from one of them in tripping over a backpack on the ground.

The Rockers are now on the course, but still without a passport. They're on the phone to the police station to see if something could be done.

Ryan is now on test number 18. He's now talking about the time zones perhaps not being in relation to Moscow but rather something else. Still struggling, now on test 21, and he's up yelling at the test giver that "the matrix isn't correct" and such nonsense, and this bring out a satisfied smile from the test giver.

11-18-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: At the pit stop..."
After test number 285 or so, it finally occurs to Ryan what the "matrix" is, and he nails the test, gets up and give the test giver a big hug.

(yeah it was actually on test #25, not 285, but felt like it was more than that)

Beekman boys arrive at the roadblock and it's Brent (I think) who is doing the test. He gets it on the very first try!

Rockers still figuring out the passport situation. They get a local who speaks English to ask some questions for them. They decide to go ahead and finish the tasks in the meantime.

Abbie/Ryan are doing the dance at the detour. They nail it on the first try. Easiest judge in history!

Beekman Boys go and do the 7 leaders part of the detour. They have to mingle with a bunch of dressed-up people and figure out who the 7 famous Russian leaders are. I didn't see all of the names mentioned, but saw Breznehev, Stalin, Catherine the Great, amongst others.

11-18-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: At the pit stop..."
Back to the pit stop... Abbie/Ryan finishes in fourth place. Beekman Boys arrive in fifth place.

That leaves the Rockers still on the course and they're only at the roadblock, and have to do a speed bump. Zip forward and it's obvious a bunch of time has passed as they're now at the pit stop as it's about to get dark. They're Philiminated.

They talk about how it was an amazing experience for them.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-12, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: At the pit stop..."
wonder if the cab driver knows what he took off with;
and what it meant to those 2.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-12, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: At the pit stop..."
One of my cousins is vacationing in Costa Rica this week with his partner.
Hope they send home lots of beautiful pics.

11-18-12, 11:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: At the pit stop..."
My sister lived in Costa Rica for six years while her husband was supervising an oceanside condo development being built. It's a spectacular place to visit.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-19-12, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: At the pit stop..."
Is there a reason the Rockers can't just show the police the video as evidence? At least they would have something to go on... Maybe there was something written on the cab? Or were they all just random people working as cab drivers?

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-12, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: At the pit stop..."
Interesting thought.

Hey TAR cameraman, can I get that video footage to use to help me find the taxi that drove off with my passport?

I am guessing that the producers wouldn't allow that, at least until after the team was eliminated from the race. Then they would use that to find the passports to help the team get home (or to whatever the TAR equivalent of Ponderosa is).

11-18-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
8. "Coming up next week..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-12 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

Abbie and Ryan experience ticket booking problems at the airport for the second time ("a sense of deja vu").

Chippendales have a potentially game-changing decision to make at the U-turn station.

11-18-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Coming up next week..."
TY, Pepe. Starting time will be around 8:50 here.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-22-12, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Some specualtion"
Who would the Chippendales use the U-Turn on? Although it could be misleading, I'm guessing they are they first to arrive at the U-turn because I think the twins, Trey & Lexi or Abby & Ryan would have used it.

Abby & Ryan? Seems most likely but I thought the previews referred to Jaymes & James using it on someone they considered friends and haven't noticed A & R and the Chippendales being all that friendly.

Trey & Lexi? Possible, they fit the friends bill and are a threat to win.

The Twins? Maybe, but I think the Chippendales would prefer to eliminate one of the above teams.

Josh & Brent? I think the only way they get U-turned is if they are the only ones behind the third place team. At this point, teams would want to compete against them in the final.

I also think it may be a bluff and the Chippendales won't use the U-turn at all.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Some specualtion"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-12 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

I also think it may be a bluff and the Chippendales won't use the U-turn at all.

That's what I thought.

ETA: or they U-turn someone who isn't a friend

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •