The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 19 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-11, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 19 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 2"
Special note this week, it is two teams getting eliminated, per promos. And, yes, it is a a stupid twist, but we have to vote for two (2) teams to be eliminated this week. Look at it this way, at least we know it isn't a NEL or Superleg. Rules remain the same, but please vote for two losing teams, and if you need to split your votes respond to your own first vote with your second choice. Not unlike the other times they have multiple elims (SARC)!

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootees in the subject heading.

This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar 19 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Twins." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

2. Non elimination episodes.

If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination (or NEL) -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

Don't fret NEL stuff this time, it is only included in the rules so I don't forget it in the future; there are two teams up for elimination this time. I copy and paste this stuff. Stupid twist.

3. Reply only to this post.

We like nice straight vote threads around here.

4. Vote changes.

However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Ron & Bill."

5. Have fun!

Remaining Teams

Amani & Marcus (married)
Andy & Tommy (snowboarders)
Bill & Cathi (green acres)
Ernie & Cindy (engaged)
Ethan & Jenna (dating)
Jeremy & Sandy (dating)
Justin & Jennifer (brother/sister)
Kaylani & Lisa (showgirls)
Lawrence & Zac (father/son)
Liz & Marie (twins)
Ron & Bill (domestic partners)

Eliminated
Leg 001: NEL (Bill & Cathi on walkabout earn speed bump)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bill/Cathi + Ethan/Jenna Max Headroom 09-30-11 1
 Bill & Cathi + Kaylani & Lisa jbug 09-30-11 2
 Kaylani/Lisa & Ethan/Jenna AyaK 10-01-11 3
 Bill/Cathi + Ethan/Jenna ARnutz 10-01-11 4
 RE: TAR 19 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 2 Puffy 10-01-11 5
 Bill&Chati + Liz&Marie dabo 10-02-11 6
 Bill/Kathi & Ethan/Jenna esquire 10-02-11 7
 Ethan & Jenna/ Bill & Kathi LeftPinky 10-02-11 8
 Kaylani/Lisa Ron/Bill Yogi 10-02-11 9
 Ron/Bill & Ethan/Jenna KwietOne 10-02-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-11, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bill/Cathi + Ethan/Jenna"
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-11, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bill & Cathi + Kaylani & Lisa"

Showin off my win! Thanks Cahaya-wonderful game!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-11, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kaylani/Lisa & Ethan/Jenna"
Even though Bill & Cathi are five hours behind, this leg starts off with a flight to Indonesia, where the teams have to go to a place that doesn't open until 8 AM, which allows Bill & Cathi to catch up, speed bump or no speed bump.

This is actually intended as a fast-paced leg once they get into Indonesia, where the speed bump would make a difference. But I doubt that happens, because all the teams supposedly finished by 2 PM. That means that it's more of a "one blunder and you're out" race.

I don't believe they would have spend so much time last week with Kaylani & Lisa, since they were at no real risk, unless their time on the show were to be short. And I can't believe that there weren't any post-Indonesia sitings of Ethan & Jenna in the Race if they were still in. So they're my picks to go.

My alternate pick would be Ron & Bill, who seem like an extremely weak team.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-11, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bill/Cathi + Ethan/Jenna"

Merci, Pepe for the siggies

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-11, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 19 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 2"
I'd like the older couple to stick around so I'm not voting that they'll leave this week.

My picks to go bye-bye are Liz and Marie and Bill and Ron.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-11, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bill&Chati + Liz&Marie"
The farmers just aren't racers. The twins aren't either, don't communicate as well as they tink.

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-02-11, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bill/Kathi & Ethan/Jenna"
Bill and Kathi appear to be the obvious losers. Jenna was one of the least athletic Survivor winners who relied on her social game to win. Social game is not important in TAR. Plus, no one has seen them since Indonesia

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-11, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ethan & Jenna/ Bill & Kathi"
Sadly we won't see any more of Ethan and the grandparents can't keep up with their speedbump - alternate - the twins...

Yogi 1139 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-11, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Kaylani/Lisa Ron/Bill"
Kaylani/Lisa + Ron/Bill

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-11, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ron/Bill & Ethan/Jenna"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •