The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Return of the Intersection."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-10, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Return of the Intersection."
Good idea? Bad idea? Any chance of getting the mega-team of Louie & Jeff & Michael & Jordan and having them spend the entire episode trying to figure out how to spell each other's names? It's been a while since we did this, and just because the producers had time to tinker doesn't mean it's going to work...

No surprise seeing C&B unite with D&J: changing continents automatically equals Giant Bunch Point.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Return of the Intersection. vince3 03-01-10 1
   RE: Return of the Intersection. MaryKat 03-01-10 2
       RE: Return of the Intersection. Starshine 03-01-10 3
           RE: Return of the Intersection. Belle Book 03-01-10 4
   RE: Return of the Intersection. FrogPrincess 03-08-10 9
 RE: Return of the Intersection. Seana 03-01-10 5
 RE: Return of the Intersection. Earl Colby Pottinger 03-02-10 6
   RE: Return of the Intersection. AyaK 03-02-10 7
       RE: Return of the Intersection. Estee 03-02-10 8
           RE: Return of the Intersection. AyaK 03-08-10 10
               RE: Return of the Intersection. Estee 03-08-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
Darn, I was hoping for the megadumb team of Brent, Caite, Jeff and Jordan......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-10, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
I think the meaga-dumb team is Michael, Louie, Jordan, and Jeff.

I like the intersection.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-01-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
I agree on the mega dumb team

As a general rule I don't like the intersection in TARA 3 one team had to wait for about six hours for the last team to arrive and it destroyed their race. Hopefully this will be better organised...

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-10, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
I hope so, too.

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-10, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
>Darn, I was hoping for the
>megadumb team of Brent, Caite,
>Jeff and Jordan......

We totally got Mega Team Dumb!

~FrogP
Life is too complicated to be smart all the time. ~Scott Adams

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
I'm not a big fan of the Intersection. But it should be fun to watch a fairly competent team like C&B stuck with a somewhat less competent team like D&J.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-10, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
Correct me if I am wrong.

The last time we had mega-teams we only had 6 couples racing, thus only 3 mega-teams. This time 8 couples meaning 4 mega teams, that should make this round be a bit better.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
At least ... it can't get worse.

03-02-10, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
Prove it.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-10, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
Actually, it proved to be pretty worthless, except for giving Jordan (F) another chance to get lost.

03-08-10, 09:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Return of the Intersection."
I've always wanted to see the Intersection come with a note reading 'You must stay united as one team until you see the following symbol' -- then place that symbol a hundred yards from the Pit Stop mat, only becoming visible the moment you turn the corner and see Phil in the distance. The reactions alone would be worth a burned DVD. Of course, if you were going to be fair about it or something, you'd make the leg into an NEL -- sorry about your heart attack, but you're still in it. (That still might be a little unfair, though. Keep them together all the way and give Speed Bumps to both trailing teams? Nah... it's not as if people haven't lost by a few steps before this.)

The shark-jump option: fused all the way through the check-in followed by eliminating all four last-place Racers.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •