The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 14 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-09, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 14 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 3"

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee in the subject heading. This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar14 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Mel and Mike." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote may not be counted.)

2. Non elimination episodes. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

3. Reply only to this post! We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here, that's just how it is.

3b. Vote changes. However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Christie and Jodi".

4. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Remaining Teams

Amanda and Kris (Dating)
Brad and Victoria (Married)
Cara and Jaime (Cheerleaders)
Christie and Jodi (Flight Attendants)
Lakisha and Jennifer (Sisters)
Margie and Luke (Mother/Son)
Mark and Michael (Brothers)
Mel and Mike (Father/Son)
Tammy and Victor (Sister/Brother)

Eliminated

Ep 1: Jennifer and Preston (Dating)
Ep 2: Linda and Steve (Married)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Victoria/Brad ARnutz 02-27-09 1
 Christie/Jodi Max Headroom 02-27-09 2
 Brad/Victoria KwietOne 02-27-09 3
 Bye-bye, Amanda & Kris Belle Book 02-27-09 4
 Christie/Jodi dabo 02-28-09 5
 Christie & Jodi Estee 02-28-09 6
 Cara and Jaime Flowerpower 03-01-09 7
 Tammy & Victor Loree 03-01-09 8
 Mel amd Mike MaryKat 03-01-09 9
 Brad and Victoria Yogi 03-01-09 10
 Brad and Victoria CTgirl 03-01-09 11
   Cara & Jaime PepeLePew13 03-01-09 12
   RE: Brad and Victoria PepeLePew13 03-02-09 14
 Amanda/Kris vince3 03-01-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Victoria/Brad"
maybe.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Christie/Jodi"
And the clueless bus has left the station.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Brad/Victoria"
Alt: Kris/Amanda

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bye-bye, Amanda & Kris"
They find their fanny pack in the village, but not in time to avoid Philimination.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Christie/Jodi"
They've gotten lucky so far, but their luck has involved other teams making worse mistakes, at some point they'll run out of luck.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-09, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Christie & Jodi"
And a hopeful so-long to Dandrew II: This Time, They're Female.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cara and Jaime"
From the preview we see that the teams in trouble include: Brad and Victoria, who have missed the flight, Tammy and Victor, who are lost in the woods and fighting, Cara and Jaime, who are frustrated that their driver doesn't know where to go, and finally Amanda and Kris, who have misplaced their fanny pack...

I immediately rule out Tammy and Victor, although I do think that Romber went from first to last in the All Star season...

Amanda and Kris: the loss of their passport and money can lead to your demise, but Amanda is keeping a cool head and I think they will overcome. We have seen many teams get stripped of their money, and some have lost passports as well...if both were fighting and panicking, I would write them off.

For me, it is one of the following teams:

Brad and Victoria: we have seen many teams not be eliminated when missing a flight, yet many have been...can they recover? They work well together, I'll say, yes, they will...

Cara and Jaime: Many times a bad driver can indeed lead to your demise...we have seen it over and over and over again...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tammy & Victor"
No idea. So I will go for the shocking long shot.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-09, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Mel amd Mike"
I never get this right.

Yogi 1139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-09, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Brad and Victoria"
Brad and Victoria.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Brad and Victoria"
I used Flowerpower's line of thought from the previews, but I don't think Brad and Victoria are going to be able to catch up from a missed flight.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Cara & Jaime"
I'm going to disagree somewhat here -- it's a short flight to Romania, so I'm sure there will be another one in a short time to allow them to catch up. It's a whole different story if it's something like a missed flight from the U.S. to South America or going from Europe to one of the Asian sites.

Not that it's a bad idea in the first place as Brad and Victoria certainly look like they could be on their way out.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Brad and Victoria"
Good call on the Brad and Victoria pick. I didn't think they'd be so far away when they missed their connection - it'd be tougher to find a backup flight plan when they're further away in Amsterdam.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Amanda/Kris"
They gotta learn to keep their stuff on their person.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •