1. Teams fly from Manila to Hong Kong. Terri and Henry get into yet another fight. Terri needed to get away from Henry and left him crying in the middle of the airport.
In Hong Kong, they need to find the Standard Chartered building and count a lot of Hong Kong dollars to get their next clue:
2. Teams will then need to fly to Aukland, New Zealand and search for the Howick Historical Village. There, they need to search for three items and take pictures of those items.
3. Their next clue is a Roadblock telling teams to Bungee jump.
4. Next clue is a Detour: Wall or Waka. In Wall, team members climb a rock wall to retrieve one flag each. After they retrieve two flags, one team member will climb again to retrieve a clue.
In Waka, teams will use a canoe to traverse a route. After they finish the course, they get their next clue.
5. Teams will then go to Ascension Vineyard, now called Spookers Haunted House. After going through the whole house and exiting, they get their next clue.
Going to the haunted house, Pamela and Vanessa got into a fender bender:
Sophie and Aurelia drove 150 kilometers in the wrong direction going to the haunted house. In one scene, Aurelia said, "Twelve hours later and we're on the same bridge."
The haunted house was funny because teams were more worried about coming in last than the "ghosts" in the house. The only team that screamed were Sophie and Aurelia.
6. Teams have to follow a trail (also rumored to be haunted) to the next Pit Stop.
Rankings at the Pit Stop:
1. Marc and Rovilson (win free fuel for 1 year from Caltex)
2. Adrian and Collin (Collin had an easy time with the haunted house because he can't hear the screaming)
3. Ann and Diane
4. Paula and Natasha
5. Terri and Henry
6. Sawaka and Daichi
7. Pamela and Vanessa
8. Sophie and Aurelia
9. Brett and Kinaryosih didn't finish the leg and were eliminated because they were too far behind.