The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 11 ep. 5: "You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-07, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 11 ep. 5: "You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy""
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-07 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/Ww4zMvykQKM8ka2OI

1st preview
------------------------------------------------------------
from cbs web:

1. Eric and Danielle taunt Joe and Bill, which quickly escalates into a war of word.

2. Teams are reeling after the departure of Rob and Amber.

3. Team get up close and personal with a rat!

4. Friction begins to develop between Oswald & Danny.

5. An AIDS march hit close to home with Danny.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings.aspx?id=20070312cbs07

AMAZING RACE, THE
Air Date: Sunday, March 18, 2007
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#1105) "You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy"

RACERS DEPART ARGENTINA AND HEAD TO MOZAMBIQUE WHERE ONE TEAM?S TAUNTING OF ANOTHER TEAM QUICKLY ESCALATES INTO A WAR OF WORDS, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS" SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT

"You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy" - - During a Roadblock, Teams must get up close and personal with a rat in order to receive their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, March 18, (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
http://www.tv.com/the-amazing-race/show/6686/summary.html

Next episode: Can't You Do Something Else But Whine!
Charla and Mirna, struggling to remain in the race, clash with Joe and Bill, resulting in name-calling. A challenge requires teams to deal with massive rats.
Airs: Sunday March 18, 2007
??? Remember this spoiler  ???

local fern; not Rebecca

From Sucks
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessageRange?topicID=7265.topic&start=1413&stop=1420

Hi to all. I'm doing a trip through South America and I'm now in Ushuaia, Argentina (southern most city in the world).

About an hour ago Bill and Joe (Team Guido) entered an internet cafe/calling center (locutorio) with a cameraman and a soundman. They wanted to call a few airlines (Aerolinas Argentinas and South African Airlines). I guess they are heading to South Africa then. I said Hi to them but they didn't answered. The cameraman looked pissed because I took a few pictures. I asked him if it was TAR all-star but he said nothing. When they got out I said good luck guys and Bill smiled. End of the story. I don't have any more information about any other teams. I will try to look around town tonight to see if I can spot another team or two.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I was in a rush and the cameraman was intimidating!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 11 ep. 5: "You Need To Watc... banzai 03-13-07 1
 RE: TAR 11 ep. 5: "You Need To Watc... banzai 03-15-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-13-07, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 11 ep. 5: "You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy""
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6Fc9sQLNxa9W3a6hg

2nd preview
------------------------------------------------
confession shots; maybe they're for this episode  ???

this is episode #4

maybe this is episode #5  ???

maybe this is episode #5  ???

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-15-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
2. "RE: TAR 11 ep. 5: "You Need To Watch Your Jokes, Guy""
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1g9po_tar11ep05preview03

Phil's preview for episode 5.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •