The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR11 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR11 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 1"
And welcome to an all new retread season as our "All-Stars" line up to repeat their runs!

The Rules!

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar11 Fans etc." and replace with your vote, i.e. Rob and Amber." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.)

2a. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

2b. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header. You may also include a team name to indicate who you think will be in last place, of course.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Dustin and Kandice".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! Do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS REMAINING

Charla & Mirna (aka Team Mirna and Shmirna), cousins, finished 6th place TAR5.
David & Mary (aka Team Backwater Americans/Team Kentucky), married, finished 6th place TAR10.
Dustin & Kandice (aka The Blondies/Beauty Queens/Team Miss America), friends, finished 4th place TAR10.
Eric & Danielle (aka Team Mix'n'Match), dating, finished 2nd place and 8th place respectively as competitors in TAR9.
Joe & Bill (aka The Guidos/Team Guidos), life partners, finished 3rd place TAR1.
John Vito & Jill (aka Team 9/11), formerly dating, finished 5th place TAR3.
Kevin & Drew (aka The Festers/Team Festers), friends, finished 4th place TAR1.
Oswald & Danny (aka Team Cha Cha Cha), friends, finished 4th place TAR2.
Rob & Amber (aka Romber/Team Romber), married, finished 2nd place TAR7.
Teri & Ian (aka The Bunkers/Team Bunkers), married, finished 2nd place TAR3.
Uchenna & Joyce (aka Team Most Likeable), married, winners TAR7.

That's 11 teams, right? I didn't forget anyone? Okay

TEAMS ELIMINATED

The noshows.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Team Kentucky - Dave and Mary HobbsofMI 02-16-07 1
 John Vito & Jill (aka Team 9/11) gatortod 02-16-07 2
 David and Mary vince3 02-16-07 3
 John Vito and Jill tvgeek401 02-16-07 4
 John Vito/Jill Max Headroom 02-16-07 5
 David & Mary EmmaHead 02-16-07 6
 David and Mary Seana 02-17-07 7
 David & Mary Scarlett O Hara 02-17-07 8
 Romber ARnutz 02-17-07 9
 Romber toddE 02-17-07 10
 Oswald & Danny Loree 02-17-07 11
 Dave and Mary michel 02-17-07 12
 Team Kentucky: David and Mary Flowerpower 02-17-07 13
 Kevin and Drew CTgirl 02-18-07 14
 Teri/Ian Estee 02-18-07 15
 John Vito & Jill dabo 02-18-07 16
 Romber Bebo 02-18-07 17
 David & Mary FlamingCactusIT 02-18-07 18
 Amber...oh and I guess Rob too emydi 02-18-07 19
 John Vito/Jill Cygnus X1 02-18-07 20
 Rob and Amber MaryKat 02-18-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Team Kentucky - Dave and Mary"
I'll go first....

Just because they don't have the Cho's to help them out.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "John Vito & Jill (aka Team 9/11)"
Good intel.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "David and Mary"
No Cho's mean no go.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "John Vito and Jill"
IMO one of the least deserving All-Stars teams.

I think David and Mary have a few more episodes before their inexperience gets the better of them.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "John Vito/Jill"
Tell me again, why were these two brought back?

Strong previous race performance? No
Interesting relationship dynamic? No
Unusually attractive? No
Interesting personalities? No

Hmmmm......

EmmaHead 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmmaHead Click to send private message to EmmaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "David & Mary"
Always hard to pick the first team out but I'm certain that David and Mary will not last very long with this level of competition.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-07, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "David and Mary"
Maybe Charla and Mirna.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-07, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "David & Mary"
Team Redneck ...

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-07, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Romber"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-07 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

Please?

I am not going to enjoy this shoe SHOW until they're gone!

Edited for spelling.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Romber"
But that's just wishful thinking. I want to watch this, but I hate Romber soooo much I can't bring myself to watch anything either of them appears on. So I'll keep checking back hoping for the best.

Yes I am a hater.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Oswald & Danny"
I have no idea. But I wanted to be different.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-07, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Dave and Mary"
The worst of the bunch

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-07, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Team Kentucky: David and Mary"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-07 AT 11:20 PM (EST)

Their game can be over...now that they have met ROMBER...

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kevin and Drew"
I'm not sure really, but I think it'll be someone from one of the first seasons.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Teri/Ian"
And take the paper underwear with you.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "John Vito & Jill"
no idea really

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Romber"
Since I don't want them there, I'll just keeping voting against them until I'm right. And then I'll laugh.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-18-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "David & Mary"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Amber...oh and I guess Rob too "
Bebo...she's a smart lady...

Can't Rob just race by himself?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "John Vito/Jill"

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-07, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rob and Amber"
I really hope they aren't on long.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •