The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10863 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-14, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 11"
Oh boy. We lost both Nicole and Christine is a week-in-a-day episode. Now, the HGs have unknowingly sped up this week too.

As of the moment there is still no HOH. (To be rectified today, I believe.)
BUT...

Immediately after the aired episode, a large golden button appeared, standing alone in the center of what used to be the Have-Not room. The simple message was...“The Choice Is Yours. It Only Takes One.”

Of course anything you dangle in a hamster cage will get attention and rather sooner than later Frankie ended up talking them all into pushing the button.
This set a timer into motion.
The zero hour being Wednesday night.

What they don't know is that the HGs have set themselves up for a Wednesday night eviction.

Current thought from the majority is to get rid of Frankie before he gets rid of them.

*crosses fingers for a Frankie HOH win.*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 HOH, Noms and a Surprise tribephyl 09-06-14 1
 POV tribephyl 09-07-14 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-06-14, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "HOH, Noms and a Surprise"
A genie came and granted my wish.
Frankie has won HOH.
He has nominated Cody and Victoria.

Oh and Jeff and Jordan surprised the hamsters with a visit where... Jeff surprised Jordan with a proposal.
awww...
How we love to dote attention on our faux-celebrities.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-07-14, 04:10 AM (EST)
2. "POV"
Perhaps I crossed my fingers too hard.
Frankie wins POV.
Doubtful he'll do anything with it, though.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •