The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #11 (Canadian) ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

michel 10819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-13, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #11 (Canadian) ECST "
With SeeBS being late, I thought I'd do the recap from Global

Recappage of "Week in a day"
Segment 1: GM: "Greatest day ever"
Andy trying to blame Elissa for Amanda's boot.
McRae knows Andy is lying but will act as if he thinks Elissa voted against Amanda. He will nominate Elissa to have a chance to save himself later.
Andy thinks he fooled McCrae
McRae says he's happy to have Judd win veto.
GM tells Judd not to use it.
Elissa begs but Judd DRs that he is with the Exterminators.
They all tell Ellisa that they are voting her out because she was in on the Judd blindside. Andy's being particularly an ass about it saying she lied.
Judd compares this double eviction to the last saying it couldn't be better for him.
The exterminators are rejoicing at the thought that McRae can't play HoH.
McRae tries to rally an alliance with Spencer and Andy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Segment 2 michel 09-08-13 1
 Segment 3 michel 09-08-13 2
 Segment 4 michel 09-08-13 3
 Segment 5 michel 09-08-13 4
   RE: Segment 5 Snidget 09-08-13 5
 Weds we pretend it is live show Snidget 09-11-13 6
 Weds seg 2 Snidget 09-11-13 7
 Weds seg 3 Snidget 09-11-13 8
 Weds seg 4 Snidget 09-11-13 9
 Weds seg 5 Snidget 09-11-13 10
 Thursday - programming interruption Snidget 09-12-13 11
 Thursday evictionECST Puffy 09-12-13 12
   RE: Thursday evictionECST Round Robin 09-13-13 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-08-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Segment 2"
HoH Comp:

Video game style: A pixellated image of a previous competition appears and it becomes gradually clearer. The players have to identify the winner of that competition and then complete a puzzle of the winner's face. Last one of each round is eliminated.
Andy says they wasnt McCrae out but he could win veto so Andy wants HoH.

Round 1 (jeremy): Andy Eliminated 1st.
Round 2 (Aaryn): Judd eliminated 2nd.
Andy DRs that he is underestimating GM's intelligence.
Final round (Helen): Spencer wins *barf*
McCrae happier with Spencer than GM winning but knows he is the outsider. All the exterminators are starting to think they don't want to be the pawn.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-08-13, 08:41 PM (EST)
2. "Segment 3"
Ware intercepts Manning on 1st play from scrimmage...ooops, wrong channel!

Spencer gives out "gifts"
GM and McCrae have to be friends for 24 hours (Spencer says it's to keep MCrae in line. Spencer trusts GM more than Judd)
Judd will have to obey a drill sergeant for 24 hours.
McCrae and GM are tied by a chain. McCrae says he will have to take a shower soon. They even have to sleep together.

Spencer's HoH room.
Pictures of Spencer without a beard.
Letter from GF gets interrupted by drill sergeant forcing Judd to do Jumping jacks.
McCrae using the chain as strategy: Talks to GM about F2 but he tells her he thinks she has a F4 deal with the others.
GM realizes that pizza boy knows too much and has to go.

09-08-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
3. "Segment 4 "
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-13 AT 07:21 AM (EST)

Starts with Judd having to do 15 push ups in the morning then 10 more when he complains about it in the DR.
Next: 50 Jumping Jacks + 57 lunges. (Spencer likes his decision)
15 Jumping Jacks while he is sleeping then more when he showers and more when he DRs again.

Andy has the gift of wealth which means he gets to break 3 pigs with a possibility of winning #5000. He gets $85 + $9 + $0.83.

GM gets to talk to Spencer by keeping McCrae on the other side of the door, closing it between them despite the chain. She tells Spencer about McCrae's F2 offer. Spencer DRs that he needs to put McCrae up but that it gets trickier after that.

09-08-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
4. "Segment 5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-13 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

Finally nearing the end of this boring episode.

Spencer tells McCrae that he will put him up to keep their "alliance" secret. They want to make him feel safe so he doesn't play as hard for the Veto.

McCrae knows that would be exactly what Spencer would do if he was targeting him.

Nominations:

1st key: (Judd has to do 15 squats beforehand): Judd
2nd Key: Andy

Nominations: McCrae and GinaMarie

Spencer: McCrae, you violated my trust. GM, you're a great competitor and put me up twice.
Spencer: McCrae is the last speed bump for the exterminators.
Judd says things are going perfect.
Andy worries about veto.

Wednesday: Previous winner Ian is back and there's going to be an eviction.

I now pass this back to Snidget...ouf!

Snidget 43899 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-13, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Segment 5"
Woo hoo, thanks! Part time job needed me and I will work late for dinner! Glad to see this all recapped.

09-11-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Weds we pretend it is live show"
Trivia has been since whenever this show was really taped. Feeds should be back up after the show tonight.

Spencer is HOH, gave the househamsters "gifts". GM and McCrae nominated.

Ian is back for a competition, and Andy still can't break a ceramic pig with a hammer.

Group of outsiders laid low (floated?) and only one pizza boy stands between them and the final four.

OH no, what if McCrae gets the veto? Judd is going up and why not Andy, maybe he is the low man on the totem pole??

75 sit ups! Stop whining! 74...75...you are dismissed!

Cut the Cord!!! McCrae is freeee!!!!

Spencer tries to make McCrae feel so safe he couldn't be at risk so he won't try at all for the veto.

McCrae doesn't trust them at all.

09-11-13, 08:23 PM (EST)
7. "Weds seg 2"
They are in superhero costumes. Ian comes in on a wire. Super veto puzzle broken on the roof. Fly over and the magnatism only lasts for 20 seconds and if you don't hit the button, it demagnitizes and only have 10 seconds to turn the magnets back on or you are out.

GM keeps losing her pieces. McCrae close but not quit right, he misses the button and has to start over.

Judd getting frustrated. Figures he might as well drop out and see if he can help Andy.

McCrae still has it wrong, but is close so fixes it and wins Veto.

GM needs stitches. Bubble wrap, STAT!

Veto meeting next.

09-11-13, 08:33 PM (EST)
8. "Weds seg 3"
They are pissed that Judd quit. Spencer says he will save GM if it is a tie. But Judd is told Spencer wants him to stay.

Judd says it is done and he is going to raise some hell. Andy is nervous as he sees the threads unraveling.

Veto meeting. McCrae takes himself off the block. Spencer nominated Judd.

McCrae just about says it is over and Judd says stopped and starts going at McCrae. I'm going after you. Wowsers this veto meeting is adjourned.

Judd's rant, lost McCrae's vote. Andy says any chance you were staying is squandered.

09-11-13, 08:46 PM (EST)
9. "Weds seg 4"
GM speech Shout outs to family. You guys know me, not perfect, try my best through blood sweat and tears. you will be my family forever, all I can be is me.

Judd Speech. A mess of a speech about getting McCrae out, but vote for me to stay!

Andy - Judd
McCrae - Judd

It is official, Judd will leave the house. No outside world warning about interview.

Judd you are evicted.

Judd left him a message in the bible, to encourage him. Judd was trying reverse psychology. Hopes GM wins. We underestimated her at the beginning. He thinks she deserves it.

Talk about exterminators. Do you regret turning your back on Elissa. Her mind changes every 5 minutes.

Why you and not GM got bounced. She's hurt and they trust her more, and probably should.

GM, you are a stud. Love you.
Spencer, veto through the plan out the window.
McCrae wanted to keep you, Andy and Spencer did not.
Andy, like my best friend Not personal.

Judd's laughing because he's never seen a guy cry so much. Hopes his eyes aren't scratched out by all the girls in the jury house.

09-11-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
10. "Weds seg 5"
Handcuffs and the OTEV beaver? Ah, before and after so various props around the yard.

Did Amanda get 50 shades of orange before or after the first double eviction?

Before, all right.

Was David nominated by the MVP before or after Jeremy's wine fight.

Before, GM in the lead with 2 points.

Was Aaryn'e 3rd HOH win before or after Elissa's first win.

Before, all Correct. GM in lead with 3

Did Candice win money before or after back in time for Veto.

After, all correct, GM in the lead with 4

Was the first female evicted before or after the first female won a veto.

After, all correct. GM in the lead with 5

Was the first unanimous eviction before or after Helen's curfew punishment.

After Mc Crae right and tied with GM at 5

Was Candice's 3rd Have not before or after Howard.

Before Andy, so three way tie.

Closest with out going over, unless all over. HOw long in seconds was the Super Veto competition?

884 seconds Andy is HOH, other two over.

09-12-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
11. "Thursday - programming interruption"
Not football this time, I'm exhausted and about passed out, so have fun!

Puffy 6575 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-13, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thursday evictionECST "
McCrae is gone.

Round Robin 2244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-13, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thursday evictionECST "
Good for the SOB. He's one of the most nutless male humans I've ever seen. I hope his family or friends drag him to his senses and put an end to McRanda. Neither of those 2 should procreate, let alone together.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •