The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-10-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
BB's editing may not be trusted...they suggested who could and could not be the Saboteur with the before and after couch pictures but we'll not know what they edited out.

Here's who may be the Sabo:

I've only skimmed some live feed info but some hamsters seem to think the Saboteur is Annie. She was sitting in a place that would make it easy to get up, lock the door and then get back.

Then there's Kathy, who wasn't on the couches before the lights went out. And then when the lights are on she's on one end.

Brendan getting his toothbrush...

Andrew being an #####, throwing a pillow...

I'll also suggest Lane--he was sitting in one of the blue chairs --the one nearest the door, and he could have swung his legs over the side, hopped up, bolted the door and then sauntered back and sat down again. Just a theory. His demeanor seems like he's hiding something. Like he's working overtime to be aloof.

Someone else was sitting between the couches when the lights came on...Monet? I'll have to look at pics.

Any other noms for Sabo?

Attitude-wise I'd suggest Matt.

Who would you totally rule out?

--Rachael
--need to look at the pics for the seating to get other names

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Belle Book 07-10-10 1
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-10-10 2
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-10-10 3
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... BrassFan 07-10-10 4
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... zazzy 07-10-10 5
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... zazzy 07-10-10 6
       RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... bdemoney 07-10-10 7
           RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... mrc 07-11-10 15
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... zazzy 07-10-10 8
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... zazzy 07-11-10 9
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-11-10 10
       RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... zazzy 07-11-10 11
           RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... zazzy 07-11-10 12
           RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-11-10 13
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... zazzy 07-11-10 14
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... michel 07-12-10 16
       RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-12-10 17
           RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... michel 07-12-10 19
               RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-13-10 21
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... samboohoo 07-12-10 18
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... michel 07-12-10 20
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... rayjj 07-13-10 22
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Outfrontgirl 07-13-10 23
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... michel 07-13-10 24
       RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-14-10 26
       RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Outfrontgirl 07-14-10 27
           RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-14-10 28
               RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... michel 07-14-10 30
                   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-14-10 31
                   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-14-10 32
                       RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-14-10 33
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-14-10 25
       RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-14-10 29
           RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Loree 07-14-10 34
               RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... LFJ 07-14-10 35
 I THINK IT'S KATHY goldenmike4393 07-14-10 36
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... gumnut 07-14-10 37
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Outfrontgirl 07-14-10 38
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... SuperClyde 07-15-10 39
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... AvidRealityWatcher 07-15-10 40
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-15-10 41
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Loree 07-15-10 42
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... AvidRealityWatcher 07-15-10 43
 RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... kingfish 07-19-10 44
   RE: Who definitely isn't the Sabote... Estee 07-19-10 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-10, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Annie's running around, telling people what they want to hear. I doubt she's the Saboteur.

Andrew and Brendon are too obvious, and I doubt either Britney or Rachel is the Saboteur. The most likely ones for me are the ones I'm noting now:

Kathy (she wasn't on the couch before the lights went out),
Kristen (she's a little too quiet),
Lane (he also might be a little too quiet and you noted his position at the time),
Matt (I think he was also out of his seat at the time)
& Monet (she was also out of her seat at the time).

But we'll find out next Thursday.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-10, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Monet had the 'least obvious' edit, IMO. She's my first candidate until I can investigate who was where in the living room. If it was her, she (or the producers) might have figured that certain of the others would have trouble with the weenie challenge and that she didn’t need to do anything to sabotage her team.

Also I think that the door locking saboteur could not have been sitting on a couch with anyone else, his/her movement during the blackout wouldn't have gone unnoticed. But who's to say it did go unnoticed. First impressions of these people are that none of them are sly enough to keep that to themselves right now (the IQ guy notwithstanding), but it is slightly possible, I guess.

It’s obvious with that door locking trick that the saboteur has at least some of the hijinks planned for him/her by the producers, and that he’s not just winging it on his own. This means that the sabotage will be not be inept.

There’s also the possibility that there may be more than one saboteurs.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-10, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
A few feedsters have noticed Matt taking frequent side glances at the cameras, apparently after saying something suspicious. Which doesn't automatically make him the saboteur, but it would turn him into a really lousy liar: that's too large a tell to let its owner survive more than one hand.

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-10-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-10 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

I'm wondering if the in-house saboteur may have had nothing directly to do with the door locking incident.

Is it possible that the door was locked by the production staff during the HOH competition, and wasn't noticed? Or that someone from production was hiding in the house somewhere and locked it when the lights were out?

Making a big issue about that could have been dangerous if the saboteur was unable to accomplish the task. For example, if the saboteur was never far enough away from someone to be able to get away undetected.

For that matter, what if there is no "in-house" saboteur, and all of the tasks are done by production? That would be a great twist.

07-10-10, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I've nearly talked myself into Kathy's being the Sabo.

--she wasn't on the couch in the before shot (if that was really the before, shot, I do wonder about that)

--she's on the couch at one end...and she's the first to get up and harass Andrew for scaring them

--she covers her mouth when the Sabo is talking...isn't that one of the tells on "Lie To Me"?

--she covers her face with a pillow saying "nooo" or something like that when the Sabo tells there is slop available. (Maybe to suppress a laugh?)

--she sucked in the HOH challenge yet looks to be a fit deputy.

--I also think it's hard for a 40 year old woman to win BB when there aren't many of her peer group in the house. Deciding to play for the $50k fits.

Several of the house guests have sh!t eating grins though,--Matt, as someone mentioned above, is one. Brendan and Andrew.

I'm ruling out Enzo, Britney, Hayden, and Rachael.

My second choice for Sabo is Monet. She was on the floor after the lights came back on, was missing, and probably assessed that winning $10k would hurt her later in the game and not earlier in the game so she went for the prize.

Her body language is part of what makes me think of her as the Sabo.

07-10-10, 01:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Pics from the Sabo scene:

(scoll down in the thread)

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/7888382.html?1278696898

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-10-10, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Based on a totally different way of determining who might be the sabo. I am going to throw out the suggestion that it might be Ragan. For a couple of reasons.

First, if you look at the silouette it matches Ragan exactly (although CBS may have completely edited the silouette for obvious reasons).

But I also think it might be him since he is a professor who isn't there for the money. I could see him doing it just to show off his intellect and have fun messing with people.

Yes, I know my suggestion may be off the mark, but wanted to throw it out there in case I am correct. Looking forward to finding out on Thursday!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-10, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Trust me, if he's a prof in California state uni system, he's playing for the money!

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

07-10-10, 07:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-10 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

From Jokers live feeds reports:

"annie said she was sitting with the girls during the blackout, and brit said "no you werent"
the guys wonder if brit can be accounted for during the blackout. matt doesnt want to rule her out unless he is absolutely sure. "

and

"Annie tells Ragan Britney was speculating Ragan might be the saboteur in the cabana room."

07-11-10, 01:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
So forgetaboutit...the black out that is.

I wondered why Matt had on shorts then pants...now I read that the houseguests mentioned there were 2 black outs.

So we're being shown clips from one and then a redirected second one?

That explains why some people moved and some didn't. Why Matt was sitting in the chair Brendan had been sitting in. Why Matt had shorts on and then had on pants in another clip. Even Annie's hair looked different.

I've read good rationale for Matt or Ragan being the Sabo; I'll stick with Kathy due to her exaggerated reactions when Sabo and slop were being discussed.

Plus, duct tape x's were put on Kathy's and Brit's pictures. And Enzo and Kathy are both missing items. Kathy's trying too hard to make it seem like she's a target ,perhaps?

Maybe the houseguests talking about there being two blackouts was one of the reasons BB told them to stop talking about the Sabo?

07-11-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
This puts the official death to playing along at home. If the banker's going to cheat, the only fair response is to set the board on fire.

07-11-10, 04:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-10 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Here from Quirkydude are the clips & the key points added:

07-11-10, 04:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Note Annie's hair change, too. It's "put up" in the later pic; it was gathered into a loose ponytail in the first one.

07-11-10, 06:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Very nicely done -- unlike all effort put in by the show's editing team for this sequence. But my point stands: if you're going to play around with the clues, expect the book to be thrown across the room.

If only we had to put up with the sabotage for a mere five weeks.

07-11-10, 07:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Inquiring minds want to know...

why, after a private Brigade discussion with Enzo in the HN room, after Enzo left the room, did Matt turn to the BB camera and smile and give a thumbs up? Was that the Sabo sign to BB?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-10, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-10 AT 08:11 AM (EST)

What editing did do however during last night was at the very end when they asked: "who is the saboteur?" we saw Matt, Kathy and Andrew on screen. It has to be one of those three. Also, to eliminate some more, we could go back to the opening sequence when the announcer told us about only half the cast saying: One is a doctor, one is a genius one is a Vegas showgirl etc... Those not named can't be the saboteur (but I didn't take notes!)

Matt has to be the saboteur.

07-12-10, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-10 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

Do they beat us over the head with obvious editing clues, or do they use them to try and mislead us?

I tend to the theory that the producers will use editing to mislead us, in which case the obvious "suspicious looks" shots would be red herrings. Hence my hunch that Monet is the leading candidate for saboteur.

But I have to admit Andrew is a candidate also, he isn't ruled out by being on a couch during the blackout, and he seemed to be much too ready to volunteer for weenie in the first challenge. This could have been preplanned to insure his immunity for the first week in which the producers have less influence. It might seem fishy at first, but subsequent events would tend to obscure this and the others might be looking at someone else by the time nominations came around for the second elimination.

My primary vote is still Monet, but back up is Andrew. I'll admit Kathy raised my Sherlockian eyebrows too.

ETA: I don't know exactly what to make about the 'Xed' pictures. I assume (? Don't know if this holds up or not) that the pictures were taped in the night, and that any one of them could have done it. The producers may just want to cause over thinking and pointless confusion. Maybe to throw everyone off of Andrew's scent?

07-12-10, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-10 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

I believe editing does both! They showed Matt, Andrew and Kathy probably because they knew those 3 were the top vote getters up to now. Two false indications but 1 is the right one. They wouldn't completely ignore the saboteur like they did to Kristen and Monet in this episode.

The problem with Andrew is that his ploy made him a huge target for next week. That's still 3 weeks short. Matt made an immunity deal with Hayden that was much more effective. He had to know going next to last was the best place. It's always the last two standing that can make deals.

07-13-10, 08:01 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Well yeah, that makes sense. If Monet gets a little more face time or a quasi-saboteur edit tonite, there will be a stronger case for her. As for Andrew, he has put a target on his back and that might be misdirection, but I just can’t get past his unhesitating willingness (per the edit) to volunteer to be the weenie without (supposedly) his knowing that it meant he would be immune for one week. I think it’s a good bet that either he had been let in on the secret or he was blindly following producer’s instructions, and that he is the saboteur. Don’t forget, he is the prime suspect (he was the nearest off couch hamster to the locked door when the lights came on) in the locked pantry door caper.

I think I caught a lie by Monet. In the background of one of the shots while detailing who was where during the blackout she says she (wild paraphrase) “You were next to me, she was there, and I was here all the time”. But according to the stills, she is lying about her own position, she clearly wasn’t there all the time. The fact that there two (or more?) blackouts might explain that, but it did seem as if she was trying to establish a false alibi for herself.

Wish-washy fellow that I am, I’m reversing my order. First guess is Andrew, second is Monet. After Tuesday’s show I may change it again.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-10, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I haven't had much time to do anything other than watch the two shows on CBS.

My guess would be either Matt or Kathy. Matt because he is allegedly "so smart." Why would a genius go on this show? Kathy because no cop is that stupid, although we do have Louie and Michael from TAR.

I find it hard to believe Kathy struggled that much with those two comps.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

07-12-10, 05:43 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
But that only put a target on Kathy. If she would have wanted to throw the competition she could have spent all her time in the popcorn bucket, pretending to be unable to find a tooth. It would have been soooo less obvious.

And, since there definitely was going to be a Have-not team, there was nothing to sabotage. Actually, winning the competition would have meant 4 contestants would be Have-Nots instead of only 3 + the saboteur.

rayjj 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-13-10, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rayjj Click to send private message to rayjj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I have 2 thoughts on who the Sabo is. The obvious one is Andrew because as stated, the producers probably told him to volunteer out of the first HOH and give him that immunity so the twist didn't get voted out the first week. But moreso I am leaning towards Brittney. She choked bigtime on the first 2 comps, and she seems very flaky so she could be trying too hard to throw stuff as part of her sabotage.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I haven't followed all the positional tracking ... I'm not good at that stuff.

My thought is that the producers want above all for the twist to last long enough to be memorable. If I were them, I wouldn't cast one of the demographic or lifestyle misfits as saboteur. I would cast someone with the personality to mingle with the herd.

I would not cast Kathy or Andrew, as they both have a great shot at getting voted out because they are different. Although Ragan is mingling well as far as what I've seen, he is older. (I think being the gay guy would work in his favor.)

The most likely person to stay in is a pretty girl who is good at getting along with people. Any of the strong males have the potential to be seen as early threats, but then their alliance was kind of predictable, so it could be one of the big guys, but see next point.

The saboteur should have brains. That leaves out Enzo and probably Lane and Hayden. Brendan has brains that were hidden by "swim coach" -- but then he goes and outs himself, as does Rachel. And they start a showmance, drawing early fire. Annie too is not playing with enough emotional attachment.

Then comes the question of whether CBS would edit Sabo as UTR week one. Both Kristin and Monet were UTR on air. There won't be much impact for the audience if either one is announced, as it will be more WHO?

I lean towards Britney or Matt. Neither is perceived as an athletic threat; both are socializing well. Kathy and Britney have a bit of a tiff going, but I think Kathy is the one hurt by it.

The only thing with Britney is she's let herself be known as the BB expert, right? Sabo really shouldn't reveal having that much knowledge about the show.
Matt is an obvious casting choice if CBS was looking at IQ as a Sabo casting factor.

You tell me if either of them is ruled out by the couch position.
Lastly, IF the Sabo put the lock on, then Sabo knew the blackout would happen, and should have been in a position for a quick exit when it started, certainly not touching anyone. For me that would be the more telling shot to look at.

However, producers could have done the padlock to get the Sabo twist going and make everyone start analyzing who was where, in which case Sabo should have been cozying up to someone. While that is a "not fair" way to start the twist, I wouldn't put it past the producers.

But, to counter that, if they plan to show us footage of what Sabo did as part of the reveal, like they did at the end of The Mole, then Sabo must have done the padlock.

They are so ripping off The Mole with this twist.

07-13-10, 10:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Matt does seem most likely. I think the saboteur knew exactly when the black-out would happen so he was already by the door at that time and got to the couch while everyone was still panicking.

"hey are so ripping off The Mole with this twist"

I think they are also trying to cash on the interest created by Russell.

The thing with this twist is that I wouldn't want to unmask the saboteur. If I had it figured out, I would make an alliance with him. What better ally than someone who doesn't want to win? I promise him 5 weeks if he doesn't sabotage me.

07-14-10, 07:37 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
It brings up the question of how the saboteur gets knocked out the game. You (probably) can't walk up to every hamster and say 'You're it', then watch to see who leaves. Do they have to be caught in the act? Presented with proof? It's possible that if you said 'I know you're the one and here's why,' you'd lose that hamster before you could ever reach 'alliance'.

But you're right: the saboteur has a vested financial interest in being protected until Week #5 -- which is why the producers, upon seeing that kind of pairing, would immediately order repeated sabotage of the alliance partner. Fun for the whole family.

It's BB. The goal is to pay as few people as possible.

07-14-10, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I meant that the clues left, and the confessionals where hamsters analyze Molish (I mean Sabo) behavior, are reminiscent of The Mole. I see the Russell connection, and I think you're right, but in form, Russell's few bits of sabotage had a different impact, because no one knew it was a saboteur.

They could have cast a Russell like Saboteur who would act more like America's Houseguest and carry out a secret agenda. Instead, they announced the twist, which makes if more Molish -- especially the not eligible to win part.

They did change it up though, because this Sabo/Mole can be evicted/executed, and is only a twist, whereas of course on The Mole, guessing the identity is the whole deal.

Julie didn't say what would happen to the Saboteur if he/she makes the five week mark, did she? It's possible the producers could just do a reveal and take the person out of the house at that point.

07-14-10, 07:56 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Or, and this seems very likely to me, if the Sabo makes it thru the fifth week we learn what stage two of the twist is. And how much money the Sabo will earn if he/she makes it thru, say, the tenth week.

It seems to me that 50K wouldn't be enough to tempt someone from going for the big reward without a promise of possibly more to come.

07-14-10, 08:25 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
What happens after week 5? The lame thing would be to reveal him to the hamster and have him leave the house. The interesting thing would be to have him take away part of the $500 000 first prize for each additional week the saboteur stays in the house! Like $50 000 a week. Find the saboteur would REALLY become important.

07-14-10, 09:04 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Not just petty, but cheap. Expect the producers to steal it. (As long as no one gets the removed money. At least, none of the hamsters. Ever.)

07-14-10, 10:31 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-10 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

I like that (rewardingthe Sabo with part/all of the grand prize).

Which means it's DOOMED! Doomed I tell ya!

07-14-10, 11:16 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
All confiscated money goes to Grodner.

Along with all prize money.

Don't drop any change on the floor, either.

07-14-10, 07:33 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
My thought is that the producers want above all for the twist to last long enough to be memorable. If I were them, I wouldn't cast one of the demographic or lifestyle misfits as saboteur. I would cast someone with the personality to mingle with the herd.

The only problem with this theory: you, unlike the producers, have a brain.

I've been thinking the same thing about the padlock: it would have been easy for Production to either sneak it on themselves or -- if they're being really fun with it -- play Purloined Letter. The rules of this game? Rules? *giggle*

07-14-10, 08:11 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Weird thing is, it could haven been on the door the whole time. We don't know if the house rats had even looked at it up to that point. Or the Sabo could have put it on in an uungarded moment sometime prior to the blackout, and the blackout was just misdirection drama.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-10, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I like this idea. The sabo was told to put the lock on the door whenever it was possible. Then they would do the blackout immediately afterwards to cover for it. The sabo could be sure to have an alibi then.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-10, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
"The sabo was told to put the lock on the door whenever it was possible."

Britney had her "medical exam". Everyone else would have been engaged in the competition.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-10, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "I THINK IT'S KATHY"
Don't care if I am wrong. But, Kathy was too stupid in that challenge.

gumnut 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-14-10, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gumnut Click to send private message to gumnut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
The sabo could be Kristin.
Someone you would least expect.

07-14-10, 07:18 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
yes, if you go by who has had the least fact time, Kristin is the one.
To Estee:
Even though BB may be cheap, is cheap, I think they want the twist to stay in play for a while more than they want to save the 50K.

How to get the Sabo out? Nomination and eviction, simple.

Hard to say if they'll keep it going. The stupid play as couples twist dragged on for some time, but then it was over.

Britney's knee issue: anyone find that suspicious?
I don't think it's Kathy, as they all know she's a cop and are suspicious that she sucked at the challenges. I expect the saboteur is going to be a little better at it than simply flailing in challenges. But, I've been wrong many times before this.

SuperClyde 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-15-10, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I'm feeling cautiously confident it's Ragan.

His name hasn't come up as someone in an alliance, no one views him as a challenge threat, and he's generally well-liked so far. All that places him outside of significant suspicion. Plus, traditionally in BB, he's the sort of hamster that goes pretty far but not all the way to the end. And he seems very smart without being obvious about it. Also, the audio scramble of the voice had me vaguely thinking it matched his speech patterns, but that might be my imagination.

That's who I'd cast as saboteur, at least.

I don't really put much on the blackout shots or anything. Those are too easy to manipulate by taking out of sequence.

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-10, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I so think that Kathy is the Sabo.

I also think that after last nights show, you will find that Kathy and Britney are the 2 life long friends. The Sabo marked both of thier pictures, and said if they thought about it, it would be obvious.

07-15-10, 12:24 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-10 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

I agree about Britney and Kathy.

(Post Relocated to thread about pre-existing linkages.)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1320.shtml

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-10, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
I hope once they tell us who the Saboteur is that maybe they will actually "do" something interesting. So far it has been kind of a blah idea. I don't really care who it is. But I keep thinking it is probably Matt. He reminds me of the type of person BB would pick to do it. He reminds me of AP's Eric.

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-10, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
thats why imho, matt could never be the sabo. BB would want to do something different demographicly so as to keep it open minded.

ARW

07-19-10, 07:51 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
Weirdest thing (to me) about the Sabo thing, is that Enzo, of all people, was the only house rat to suspect Annie.

Maybe there are a couple of working brain cells in his head aftrer all. Maybe, if he doesn't clutter up his thinking by trying to think, maybe Enzo might get by.

07-19-10, 08:04 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Who definitely isn't the Saboteur and who may be?"
The saddest/stupidest part of last night may have been watching the hamsters congratulate themselves on their brilliance in getting rid of old Stabo ((c) Hamsterwatch). It's like hitting on a slot machine: celebrate the victory all you like, but claiming you knew which one was going to hit at exactly that second is going to strain your credibility a little. As always, this group is more psychotic than psychic -- and any positive result is purely coincidental.

How do we know Matt has a working brain? He admitted he'd been wrong. The rest of the pack was too busy awarding themselves fifty extra IQ points to ever consider the concept of 'lucked out'. And will hold that unbelief for the rest of their lives.

Possibly beyond.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •