The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-10, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
I just saw the Early Show contestant preview. No links yet -- and be thankful: you're going to need the extra time to brace yourself for the new level of worst. This season is brought to you by Central Casting's 'We Want At Least One Assault In The First Month' division: what we've mostly got here is the group that couldn't make it onto True Beauty due to early morality test flunkage. (They applied here. They failed.) Casting priorities are skin-deep, and that means no one made it to the personality level -- again.

The good news: no RussHell.

The bad news: yet.

The great news: I already hate them all!

The really bad news: this will be renewed again.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB12: The ever-declining quali... Loree 06-30-10 1
   RE: BB12: The ever-declining quali... Estee 06-30-10 2
 CBS pages are up. Estee 06-30-10 3
   RE: CBS pages are up. vince3 06-30-10 4
 RE: BB12: The ever-declining quali... Snidget 06-30-10 5
   RE: BB12: The ever-declining quali... Estee 06-30-10 8
 RE: BB12: The ever-declining quali... michel 06-30-10 6
 The hamsters. Estee 06-30-10 7
   RE: The hamsters. michel 06-30-10 10
 The 'Have Nots' room returns. Estee 06-30-10 9
 No dirt yet, but... Estee 06-30-10 11
   RE: No dirt yet, but... vince3 06-30-10 12
       RE: No dirt yet, but... Estee 06-30-10 13
 And here we go. Estee 07-01-10 14
 RE: BB12: The ever-declining quali... Loree 07-01-10 15
   Oh... Estee 07-05-10 17
 CBS said it. Estee 07-05-10 16
 Signs of intelligent life from the ... Rebel Crown 07-05-10 18
   RE: Signs of intelligent life from ... Snidget 07-05-10 19
       RE: Signs of intelligent life from ... vince3 07-05-10 20
 The missing hamster. Estee 07-07-10 21
   RE: The missing hamster. vince3 07-07-10 22
       RE: The missing hamster. Estee 07-07-10 23
 Lameotage. Estee 07-08-10 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
Meet the New Cast video:

http://acreate.com/cbs/v2/bigbrother.html

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-30-10, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
I refuse to believe slop is kosher.

I could potentially be talked into 'Grodner, in her infinite lack of wisdom, decided starting a religious war was just the thing to spice up the summer.'

06-30-10, 10:18 AM (EST)
3. "CBS pages are up."
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

Is it just me, or do all but one of the males look at least 80% alike? This isn't just Central Casting, this is getting very close to Central Cloning -- with more than a touch of Jersey Shore thrown in.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS pages are up."
Seein this makes me more glad that I decided to not get the feeds this season...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
Zap2it's list

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/06/big-brother-12-meet-your-13-contestants.html

Kristen, a 24-year-old boutique manager from Philadelphia, PA

Lane, a 24-year-old oil rig salesman from Decatur, TX (RussHell can't pass as 24, but my first suspect)

Ragan, a 34-year-old college professor from West Hollywood, CA

Andrew, a 39-year-old podiatrist from Miami Beach, FL

Britney, a 22-year-old hotel sales manager from Huntington, AR

Kathy, a 40-year-old deputy sheriff from Texarkana, AR

Matt, a 32-year-old web designer from Elgin, IL

Hayden, a 24-year-old college student from Tempe, AZ (pictured, above)

Enzo, a 32-year-ld insurance adjust from Bayonne, NJ

Rachel, a 26-year-old grad student/cocktail waitress from Las Vegas, NV

Monet, a 24-year-old model from Glen Carbon, IL

Brendon, a 30-year-old swim coach/PhD candidate from Riverside, CA

Annie, a 27-year-old bartender from Tampa, FL

06-30-10, 12:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
(RussHell can't pass as 24, but my first suspect)

RussHell can't even pass for thirty-seven.

And once again, we're looking at A Whole Bunch Of Caucasians Plus A Single Differently-Hued Female And The One Male Homosexual We Always Cast Who Suits The Views We Want To Promote. (Pat. Alison Grodner. All Rights Reserved. For Her. And Nobody Else. Ever.)

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-10 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Hey! There's a deputy sheriff in the house. Maybe she'll carry her gun and "evict" a few of those morons.

She should start with Britney who lists gossiping with the gays as her favorite activity and answers: "What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?" Pretending to laugh at dumb comments.

I won't need to pretend to laugh at her dumb comments.

ETA: My guess on the saboteur: Lane (who isn't revealing his winning strategy) or Matt (who will be 100% game)

06-30-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
7. "The hamsters."
My comments in italics.

Andrew

Name: Andrew Gordon
Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, spontaneous and sneaky So we haven't even completed the first interview and we're already in the first circle of television damnation.
Favorite activities: Video games, poker, watching football, swimming and going to "Toys R Us"
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not seeing my daughter is always hard, but the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house will be not watching ESPN daily
Strategy for winning Big Brother: My formula: Kaysar + Will + George and Russell's (from Survivor) game plan = Andrew Sorry -- make that the fourth circle. And someone here knows who RussHell is?
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Politicians, lawyers, rude people and anyone with an IQ of an idiot You'd think he'd know he was screwed going in, wouldn't you?
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I love the theme - bring it on!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Marvin from season 5 the most because he was intelligent and always said what he thought. I hated Holly from season 5 because she was annoying and materialistic Someone liked Marvin? Go ahead and use him as your role model: bet you get the same result...
What are you afraid of: I hate snakes, heights, beauty (it can control me) and Rabbis scare me (self guilt) Well, maybe he won't find anyone here attractive.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being a great father to my daughter
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Live for today because tomorrow will be yesterday soon
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I'm a tall, cute, Jewish, single, doctor, father that's very competitive and ready to stir the pot in the Big Brother house. Noted in the CBS bit: he's a practicing Orthodox Jew. Among many other things, that means he needs a Kosher diet, extra dishes, and may not be able to participate in Sabbath activities -- depends on whether this is considered work or a game. It also makes me worried about Endemol's goals in casting him: they're nowhere near above trying to hurt groups -- but as a sudden representative of a group, he might just be a jerk on his own. He's here, isn't he?

Annie

Name: Annie Whittington
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Occupation: Bartender Shocker! But someone has to be. It's a wonder she wasn't recruited from Scottsdale.
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, over dramatic and loyal I'll add 'screwed'.
Favorite activities: Anything that involves adrenaline, heights, nature, laughter and fun
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being stuck in the house no matter what
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Be myself Um...
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Racist, prejudice people or angry people who overreact I'm starting to wonder if she wrote this herself. Either the CBS transcriber can't write, or...
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is so weird and I have the worst luck, so everyday I expect the unexpected. I can handle it all.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked BB8 Evil Dick the most because he was evil and hilarious. I did not like the old man, BB10 Jerry
What are you afraid of: Getting older and being able to do everything I want to do Say what? I think a negative got lost in translation.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of how independent I am.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" When life give you lemons... say f*** the lemons and bail. 'I may have already quit.'
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: It is my destiny to be on Big Brother. My brother is a lawyer, my sister is a CPA and I will be the winner of Big Brother! No, you won't. And not listed here (but was in a CBS bit): she's bisexual. That should get her running into the prejudice early.

Brendon

Name: Brendon Villegas
Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, driven, intelligible Gee, I hope that's what he actually meant to say.
Favorite activities: Running, basketball, swimming and cycling
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Privacy A-duh?
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Get girls to like me and turn them against each other Oh, good: I was looking for a reason to hate you. One of his interview cells said he's afraid of a girl-next-door type, but otherwise feels he can work a showmance. So this is meant to be Jeff -- we just need to find the Jordan. Remember, all the show wants to do is repeat the mistakes of the past -- theirs or anyone else's.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Mean-spirited, bigots Which guarantees you either get one or are one.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Dr. Will from season 2.
What are you afraid of: Scorpions
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Getting a full ride to UCLA for a PhD in Biom. Physics Which does mean he's got some book smarts. But it doesn't mean much else. Figuring out equations doesn't equal figuring out people. It's possible to have both skill sets -- but place your bets.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To make a large impression on this planet after I'm gone. And to start, he's going for the DAW one.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I'm always up for fun, and I have no problem debating or supporting my beliefs. Fight! Fight! Fight!

Britney

Name: Britney Haynes
Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.
Three adjectives that describe you: Argumentative, comedic and opinionated From her interview, you can throw in 'manipulative and proud of it'.
Favorite activities: Traveling, gossiping with the gays, arguing, taking my dog on walks, cooking and cleaning And they brought in Ragan just to make you happy!
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom and pretending to laugh at dumb comments
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Pretending to be nice and always a bit elusive - people want what they can't have! Mostly, they want it out of the house. And if you have to pretend niceness, you just told us more about yourself than you probably wanted to.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Egomaniacs and old people I can guarantee you're half-screwed.
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I think I can handle anything. I wouldn't like the forced alliances, though. Forced alliances? Hmm... wonder which seasons she's seen.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Janelle and Dr. Will. They were both funny, attractive and intelligent. BTW, can we not start this again?
What are you afraid of: BIRDS! I'm not kidding. It's a phobia. YOU FOOL!
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never regret anything that made you smile.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I am so much more than meets the eye! I look like a typical blonde from the south, but I've got a lot of spice to my personality. I'm a good mix of Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart. There is no possible 'good mix' which would ever include Martha Stewart.

Enzo

Name: Enzo Palumbo
Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.
Occupation: Insurance Adjuster Oh, good. It always helps when your job screams 'evil!' before you do.
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, likeable and obnoxious These three things do not work together, and that he believes they do tells us what's going on here: the show is trying to get in on the Jersey Shore rush a year too late, and cast their very own wanna-be. You may now unsubscribe from the feeds.
Favorite activities: Jogging, soccer, baseball and bocce ball
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: No TV
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Winning O-kay...
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Dirty people
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I can handle anything. For some reason, I'm doubting your ability to handle unsupervised blinking.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Justin from season 1 the most. Ohhell.
What are you afraid of: Rats and AIDS Let's hope this isn't a homophobe. AIDS is a legitimate subject for a phobia, but saying 'no gays near me because I'll catch it!' means stupid beyond belief.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My real estate license
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" With great risk comes great reward. And with appearing on this show comes absolutely nothing you'll want.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I'm Italian and I already think I'm a celebrity. Turn off your television now and avoid the rush.

Hayden

Name: Hayden Moss
Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz. We were doomed for at least one.
Occupation: College Student At twenty-four? Until proven otherwise, I'll give him this much benefit of the doubt and assume an extended degree. For now...
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, athletic and charming
Favorite activities: Snowboarding, weightlifting, working out, going to the beach and hanging out with friends So current best-case, good-hearted jock. Worst-case... we've seen the worst case.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being around people that I don't agree with for 24/7 Huh. Speaks a bit to his normal social group: I'm starting to think he lives within a self-isolated clique.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Messy people or people who just don't pull their own weight
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" It would be hard if my alliances get voted off. Well, at least he knows he's not a solo operator.
What are you afraid of: I'm afraid to fly Unlikely to arise in the cage.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being a part of Arizona State University Baseball, the best program in the country He's an ASU baseball player? Okay, now I have a little respect for his athletic skills. That's not an easy qualification to meet.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Hang Loose. I like to have fun and just do my thing no matter what people think of me And not caring what other people think of you is half of why you made this show. The other half? Eye candy!
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I grew up in the country and from an early age I was taught to be tough and face your problems head on. I'm not afraid of conflict. How are you with hamster insanity? I'm not getting the worst vibes off this one -- but the casting people so love to prove me wrong.

Kathy

Name: Kathy Hillis
Current Residence: Texarkana, AR
Occupation: Deputy Sheriff - Sergeant Claims to have good profiling skills, which should keep her busy at all times. Psychosis in quantity and quality!
Three adjectives that describe you: Tenacious, passionate and fun-loving (silly) I am not encouraged by your potential witness stand skills.
Favorite activities: My favorite activities include canoeing, riding 4-wheelers, mudding, street racing (at work in my patrol car... Shhhh!), gardening, exercising, target shooting and riding horses. Also, shopping, shopping and shopping. Your ability to keep vital secrets may also be in some doubt.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I know the most difficult part of living in the house would be missing my family. On top of that I am a TV and telephone addict so no contact with friends will be hard too.
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I'm going to be myself and have FUN! My strategy will be decided on a daily basis. Thus providing a tiny bit of evidence for her having watched the show with the second half of that statement. As for having fun -- good luck with that.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: All Women!!!! And here we have a major problem. At a total guess, given her profession, she may be used to being the only female in the middle of a testosterone haze. Not used to competition, not fond of it, and willing to destroy it. I'm looking for her to gravitate towards the guys and alienate the females -- simultaneously.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Chima the least. She disrespected the game! The guarantee of a second Chima is now on.
What are you afraid of: Heights and SNAKES!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Surviving ovarian cancer Definitely worthy of pride.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never give up, never give in, and never use the word defeat. Use words like hope, believe, faith and victory. 'I hope I go out first. I believe I'm doomed. I have faith in someone else's victory.'
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: When I was undergoing Chemo one night I vowed to my Grandma that when I got better I would apply for Big Brother. I have loved the show ever since and can't wait to be a part of it. Whatever gets you through, I guess... and you can't argue with the results. Just the final destination.

Kristen

Name: Kristen Bitting
Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.
Occupation: Boutique Manager I probably hate you, but I'll have to see your stock first.
Three adjectives that describe you: Strong-minded, motivated, kind-hearted
Favorite Activities: Going to the gym, meditating, shopping, listening to music, reading, learning new things and living on the edge We have a reader? Of what?
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Having new people understand me, as I am very misunderstood by strangers. This may be the most honest statement to date in the profiles. Knowing she's not easy to connect with is more self-awareness than we normally get -- but given the way relationships fail to develop in the cage, it's also almost screaming 'I will be one of the first two nominees.'
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Be myself Not if people have trouble understanding you.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: "Cookie-cutters" and "average Joes" Don't worry about the second part: it looks like you got hyper-jerks instead. As for cookie-cutters -- too late.
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is that way. That would be nothing new to me.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Braden from season 11, he was nice to look at. Warning! Warning! This one is not a fan! And if you liked Braden based on his looks, then you either never heard him talk or agreed with what he said. We could be in real trouble here, especially if it's Option #2.
What are you afraid of: Nothing. If I had to select one thing that frightens me, I would say failure. But she's not afraid of contradictions.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being 'on my own' since 18, financially and otherwise.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Grab life by the balls. Whose?
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: If I could best describe myself, I am a "quiet storm." I don't think there is anyone on reality TV quite like me. ...we are so screwed.

Lane

Name: Lane Elenburg
Current Residence: Decatur, Texas
Occupation: Oil Rig Salesman Oh, really? Are you coming into the cage for the exposure, or did you just need a place to hide for three months?
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, athletic
Favorite Activities: Working out, riding motorcycles, going out with friends and playing golf
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom with my fellow Houseguests Not the first time this has come up. I think I just detected the delicate (and somewhat unexpected) scent of Product.)
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Yes I do, but not revealing it. This is either a sign of intelligence or a belief that the other contestants can see his profile -- which, given the saboteur in the season, might still be a sign of intelligence.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Annoying people And yet he came here. Goodbye, intelligence. Goodbye...
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is already full of the unexpected, so I believe I would do just fine. Have you met Kristen?
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Memphis from Season 10 because he was laid back And lost. Everything. Possibly including his keys.
What are you afraid of: Electric fences There's a story there, I just know it...
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Playing college football at Texas Tech University Note that given the declared professions and skills, we have multiple potential physical challenge whores among the males. And you know what that means? Isolation booths. Lots and lots of isolation booths.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To be successful at everything I attempt
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I am a very competitive person. I have been in and around sports all my life. Also, I work in public relations so I can twist and play every person in that house which should enable me to come out on top. And the winner is 'Looking for a place to hide for three months!'

Matt

Name: Matt Hoffman
Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, creative and sweet-talker In his interview cell, he claims to have no filter: it's brain to mouth with no stops in between. The brain portion may be optional.
Favorite activities: Playing music, writing music, watching TV, watching/playing hockey, hanging/drinking with friends and annoying people for my own amusement Dead man walking.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The frustration of not knowing all the major world and pop culture news that's happening all around you
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I'm leaving all of my emotions from home and my "real life" at the door. When I'm in the house, it's 100% game. And there's the first sign of major lying skills! Now: did he manage to convince himself?
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Quiet, reclusive types. When you're crammed away in close quarters for that long, you need some stimulation. Really? And here I thought he'd appreciate having someone to annoy.
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I'm very adaptable and can think on the fly.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Since the beginning I've liked Will, but his strategy would never work anymore. People play the game too much now. So, I'd have to go with Dan as my favorite. We were promised some fans -- which guaranteed they'd be ones who didn't know how to play. At least this one has a little insight, but not a ton. Will's strategy can still work -- it just needs the right pigeons and puppetmaster. Which facet will he be lacking?
What are you afraid of: Failure. That's it. I think that comes from being an only child. It's a curse. Have you met Kristen?
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Everything I did with my old band, Shooting Blanks. Shall we call him Shooter?
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" I don't want the world, I just want your half. In case seeing it in print isn't enough to make you hate him, he made sure to repeat it in the video interview.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I have what it takes. I'm smart, charismatic and housebroken so I won't pee on the carpet. And I'm predicting you'll become the first member of this year's class to be arrested. Way to go, Alison!

Monet

Name: Monet Stunson
Current Residence: Glen Carbon, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Exotic, active and the coolest person you will ever meet In her video interview, she also said she's a pampered princess who lives at her parents' home and doesn't pay her own bills, presumably doing #1 to get access for #2. So basically, was heading for You're Cut Off! and made a hard left.
Favorite activities: Shopping, working out, running and swimming
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The lack of privacy
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I don't really have one. I find it hard to say upfront how I would play. I need to meet the other contestants and get in the house to decide if I would play nice or dirty Another glimmer of brainpower here. You can't go into this game with a completely set plan: the show will attack you at every turn.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: I'm not a fan of ditsy, stupid girls or guys who think they're "all that." When it comes to the males, consider yourself doomed. For the females, I see at least one or two trouble spots. For yourself, I'm starting to worry that you were cast as Chima #2: Yes, They Did Say That Again.
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I live my everyday life expecting the unexpected. Anything can change at a moments notice. You have to be ready for anything. They're either catching on or copying each other: pick one.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Jordan is my favorite because she seems like a genuinely nice person Never heard the feed statements, huh? And if you love dumb, then... you know, this warning bell is getting worn out.
What are you afraid of: Not really anything
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I was on the "Young and the Restless." Also, everyone tells me I have a really good driver's license picture. 'It's a three-month casting call! And I get paid!'
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To live life with no regrets! You may want to start looking for a new motto.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: Big Brother has had too many trashy bimbos on the show - it's time they step up their standards and put a classy girl like myself in the house. Also, I can't wait to eat slop! And there goes the clapper. There's a difference between 'high-class lifestyle' and 'class'. Let's see if she knows what it is.

Rachel

Name: Rachel Reilly
Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.
Occupation: Chemistry Graduate Student/VIP Cocktail Waitress Anyone get the feeling Monet is going to consider her trashy? (I know we've had a few posters who thought the occupation was an automatic qualifier.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Bubbly, effervescent and adventurous Also 'repetitive'.
Favorite activities: Painting, working out, doing anything outdoors, watching movies with friends, playing with my dog, getting dressed up and going on dates. Having 'painting' first is interesting.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Having your entire life televised
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I would hustle like I do at work when I get men to buy me champagne. Okay. I know this field. I know people who work in it. This does not automatically make her a manipulative emotion-playing beyotch who uses her body and a smile to get whatever she wants. But yes, your odds did just go way up.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Negative people - those who don't see the beauty in life and don't understand how fortunate we are to be alive. And then they went down a little. But not by much.
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I would welcome it - I'm always expecting the unexpected. My life in Vegas is like a show, I welcome the spice of life. Bring it on!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Laura the most because she stuck up for what she believed. I sense a certain amount of sisterhood brewing here. Also the same potential exit schedule. And the strong odds that Alison decided she was Laura #2 and went after her for that reason alone. (I hate Alison. So much.)
What are you afraid of: I hate spiders!!!!!! Six exclamation points: the sign of something the show will use against you. (Yes, they definitely wrote these themselves.)
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Try everything out the world has to offer and always keep a smile on your face. Make the world a better place.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I have so many facets to my personality. I'm a model, a cocktail server, a chemist, a student, a charity head... I have life experiences to share. Note that her chemistry is approaching the PhD level. So count her as another one putting herself through school with just about the only available means to get that kind of money -- and then ask yourself what she's doing here anyway. Why hello, DAWlly...

Ragan

Name: Ragan Fox
Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.
Occupation: College Professor Of what subject? For some reason, I'm not seeing the hard sciences here.
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, genuine, intelligent Bob Jr. -- or cast to be in appearance only. My dark suspicion is that with all the meathead potential already in the house, Alison wanted a victim.
Favorite Activities: Writing and performing poetry. My podcast is my biggest hobby. The show features my comedic take on pop culture and politics. I discuss everything on it. Naturally, I ran this down: http://foxinthecity.libsyn.com/ I haven't played any of them yet, but the descriptions and titles make me suspect non-PG13 content lies within. And lots of it.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: There is a lot of fighting and I tend to hold a grudge. They don't exactly cast for forgiving types, y'know.
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Don't rock the boat until I have to. Float until war is declared and the floaters align with strong players who are perceived to be bigger threats. Form a secret alliance about two weeks into the game. Don't win too many competitions but don't obviously throw them. We definitely have some degree of fan here -- which means I can pretty much now guarantee he was cast to be a victim.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Homophobes, 18-23 year-olds (the ages of students I teach), ultra conservatives How many ways is Ragan screwed? That's right -- all of them! And he didn't know that going in? Geez, man... if you wanted to be tortured so badly, there's always professionals available for rent...
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I'd roll with the punches. I fully expect him to get punched.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Most: Janelle, because what you saw is what you got. Least: Boogie. White rappers are too much of a paradox for me. And Chima, she was a poor sport and bad game player. I'm starting to get the feeling you weren't allowed in this season unless you bashed Chima first.
What are you afraid of: Heights, flying, homophobia
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I've had 2 poetry collections published: Heterophobia and Exile in Gayville I did not look these up. (Yet.) But I now suspect he's an literature professor.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" The Golden Rule: Treat others how you want/expect to be treated.
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I love to make people laugh. In my world, there's nothing a well-placed fart joke can't cure. Humor is how I roll with the punches. And in this crew, a well-placed fart joke just might save your life.

I can't pick out the saboteur just yet. My guess would be Rachel or Hayden.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The hamsters."
Interesting picks for saboteur. I had Matt or Lane and then this caught my eye:

Lane Elenburg
Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

He MUST have run into Russell one way or another.

06-30-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
9. "The 'Have Nots' room returns."
Because no one demanded it.

Or cared about it at all.

Or could be bothered to remember it existed.

06-30-10, 05:14 PM (EST)
11. "No dirt yet, but..."
...Matt was a finalist for last season's cage. (Not the first time someone's had to wait a year: Dan got shorted out by losing his partner for the giant mistake that was #9.)

...this isn't Rachel's first time in the general contest category: she tried out to be a Hawaiian Tropic model in public competition.

...either one hamster escaped, or s/he's being held back: the original press releases promised fourteen contestants. We may have yet to meet our saboteur...

06-30-10, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: No dirt yet, but..."
Knowing CBS it's their version of He Who Should Not be Named... and if it's truly him, I'll quit this season on premier night.

06-30-10, 06:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: No dirt yet, but..."
And all this group would need to do in order to become the greatest cast in the history of the genre is a group simul-turn to Julie, a chorus of 'It's not worth it', and a mass march off the soundstage. The applause would last for days.

But from what little's come out about the saboteur position, it's hard to see RussHell taking it for any reason other than sheer addiction to DAWdom. Either you make it to a given point in the season (to be revealed) without getting caught/evicted or, in the great tradition of BB cheapness, you don't get paid. Of course, he keeps saying he's not doing it for the money -- but a coin flip paycheck doesn't feel like his style, especially when even his ego has to considering the chance of a fast exit.

For what it's worth, that income factor is one of the reasons Rachel's on my suspect list. She can potentially make the weekly contestant honorarium ($750 at last reveal) at her regular job in one night -- possibly with one tip. So while the top prize is still a nice haul, 'I'm just here for the guaranteed money' is off the board. A saboteur's fee, though...

...well, we're still dealing with BB. It's probably five thousand dollars and all the slop you can eat.

And the main reason I think Rachel's here: pure DAWdom. She's looking for a springboard.

07-01-10, 09:23 AM (EST)
14. "And here we go."
Quoting from Hamsterwatch:

'The official word on the missing 14th hamster is that "she" bailed at the last minute, but there was also a supposed finalist named Shantrice who announced same a couple weeks ago and so perhaps was uninvited by The Powers That Be - as usual, we may never know the real story.. not surprisingly, we've got two bikini models, Rachel & Kristen, in addition to advertised model Monet, whose credentials are legit and mostly in clothes-on fashion.. also there's some buzz around the interwebs about Enzo (charged with homophobia) and Ragan (charged with racism), but for the most part this group seems relatively scandal-free - so far, anyway'

So what's going on? Well, CBS edited Enzo's quote about things he's afraid to remove 'and AIDS', possibly because Hamsterwatch also has this quote up from him, original location unknown: 'A gay guy's like a woman in a guy's body'. (And he would have been so much fun on the beach, too.) There may be more details out there, but raise your hand if at this point in your BB career, you're legitimately afraid to look.

Ragan's racism charges -- there's a YouTube video floating around where he reads one of his poems about White History Month. But that could just be satire in action -- I haven't watched the thing yet. Still...

Kristen has a professional model page up (no surprise), as does Rachel (negative surprise numbers).

And for today's special bonus points, Lane and his brother got together for an assault accusation in 2008. But really, they're just good old boys meaning no harm.

Hamsterwatch also quoted the Chenbot as saying 'The magic is always in the casting'. And Britney declaring she didn't really like anyone from last season. So as always, the Chenbot has not been paying attention, the casting department still can't run a background check, and Britney? May have taste. Surprise!

Stay tuned. It only gets worse from here.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-10, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BB12: The ever-declining quality of hamsters."
In 2005 Matt was on NBC's Average Joe: The Joes Strike Back. So this isn't his first reality show.

07-05-10, 11:16 AM (EST)
17. "Oh..."
...so he's a professional jerk.

'Jerk' was not my first choice of word.

07-05-10, 11:13 AM (EST)
16. "CBS said it."
'There in.'

In other non-encouraging news, Brendon is a recruit, and Kathy is now being described as mega-religious -- something which never works in the cage.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-05-10, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Signs of intelligent life from the house"
The fish are on twitter.

http://twitter.com/BigBrotherFish

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-10, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Signs of intelligent life from the house"
Probably the most intelligence we will see all season.

07-05-10, 10:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Signs of intelligent life from the house"
Can't be worse than the Meathead's HoH tweets last season...

07-07-10, 07:58 AM (EST)
21. "The missing hamster."
Here's our absent #14: Paolo Aviles, 30, real estate agent.

http://twitpic.com/233rtn

Wonder how she got away. And why.

07-07-10, 10:37 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The missing hamster."
I wouldn't mind listening to her for a while if that picture was any indication...

07-07-10, 01:20 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The missing hamster."
Oh, sure -- like this show hasn't cast for 'until they opened their mouths' until five minutes ago.

07-08-10, 06:48 AM (EST)
24. "Lameotage."
From Hamsterwatch:

'As threatened, Julie informed them right off the bat about the lamest twist to come along yet.. by the time the feeds start tonight, they may already have figured out who it is - it shouldn't be too hard: it's the hamster with bits of duct tape stuck to his or her shoe

But perhaps they'll wait for us to choose whether the saboteur duct tapes everyone's clothes together or writes KICK ME on someone's shirt in glow in the dark ink - these are the only two submitted ideas (of thousands) that the new official twitter said "good one!" about.. if they add mustard squirting, they've got a multiple choice to get some text vote cash and a load of advertising dollars site hits for CBS.com.'

In other words, feel free to visit that Twitter feed (which I personally can't be bothered to link to) and give out your suggestions -- but if they're as discomforting as what Natalie and Dick managed on autopilot, they'll be rejected. Endemol is not interested in anything beyond the level of grade school pranks, and what they really wish you'd think of is something involving a braid and an inkwell. Or at least a braid and slop: the inkwell would cost money. And in other news, pictures released by CBS suggest we're going to have a first competition centered around riding giant hot dogs.

It's going to be a really mature summer.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •