The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff/Jordan/Russell/Michelle Alliance???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-04-09, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff/Jordan/Russell/Michelle Alliance???"
I heard on some other boards that there is an alliance between Jeff, Jordan, Russell and Michelle but I also read on this board that the alliance is no more, can someone give me an update on this.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff/Jordan/Russell/Michelle Al... Snidget 08-04-09 1
 RE: Jeff/Jordan/Russell/Michelle Al... Lasann 08-04-09 2
 Dumb and Dumber sabotage their side AyaK 09-06-09 3
   RE: Dumb and Dumber sabotage their ... Snidget 09-06-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-09, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff/Jordan/Russell/Michelle Alliance???"
The way these guys bicker and tell everyone's business to everyone else I really don't think there is any alliance will last in that house much past the time it first gets posted on the internet.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-04-09, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff/Jordan/Russell/Michelle Alliance???"
See Feed thread. It's explained there.

Kaysar!!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-09, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Dumb and Dumber sabotage their side"
Wouldn't it have been nice were this true? Instead, Dumb and Dumber (Jeff and Jordan) sabotaged their own side by believing the lies of gNat and Kevin, leading to the consecutive eliminations of Russell, Jeff, Michele AND (most likely) Jordan, leaving us a final two of the two most despicable characters in BB history.

For me, the point that led to my "adios" post yesterday was when Kevin and gNat, those two offspring of vipers, insects and vermin, congratulated themselves for their upright play, saying that they had played the game the "right way" as opposed to Michele.

So let's get this straight. Michele lied once during the game, telling Chima that she wouldn't nominate Chima if she won the next HoH and then doing it. She's a despicable liar. Kevin did the same thing to Jeff. He's honest and upright. Michele said nothing but nice things about everyone. She's a horrible person. gNat and Kevin engaged in activity that, outside the Big Brother house (and maybe even inside it) is actionable slander. They're honest and upright -- by THEIR OWN PROCLAMATION TO THEMSELVES.

That's right; they weren't even trying to sucker Dumber when they said it; they were lying to themselves while alone.

This is one of the times that I wish I were religious, because I wish I believed that they would spend an eternity in the torment of the damned. Instead, I think they're going to laugh about it while they spend their winning and tell each other how special they are. I don't know why anybody in the real world would want to have anything to do with either of them ever again, but there are always fools.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-09, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dumb and Dumber sabotage their side"
Even without religion I do think there is something to karma and what goes around comes around, you only get what you give, payback's a #####, etc.

They may win the game, but I do think there will be some price to pay for their deluded, self-righteous way of playing it. Although they will probably still blame everyone but themselves for any bad things that happen to them.

I generally find the people who know they are doing wrong, even when it is very very very wrong, much preferable to the self righteous it doesn't matter what I do it is good (or worse holy) even when it is what I condemn other people for thing hard to deal with. Doesn't matter if it is in context of a game rather than real life, it is pretty despicable.

I often wonder if it is that "you have to have some competency to know you suck" thing. If you are amoral enough you can't even see that you are amoral. Just like if you are bad enough at math you will think you aced the math test right up until you get it back with an F on it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •