The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cast"

Michelle Costa, 28

Hometown: Cumberland, R.I.

Most Unique Item Packed: Crossword puzzles

Audition Process: Costa said this was her second time trying out after sending in an audition tape.

Strategy: "I'm going to do whatever it takes to win, whether it's bad, good or ugly."

Steven Daigle, 35

Hometown: Dallas

Most Unique Item Packed: Hat can for his two cowboy hats

Audition Process: Casting associates called his gay rodeo organization looking for competitors to audition.

Strategy: "I want to go in there open to let anything happen."

April Dowling, 30

Hometown: Higley, Ariz.

Most Unique Item Packed: Tiny snowglobe

Audition Process: She was discovered by casting staff after making it to the "Survivor" semifinals.

Strategy: "I have no idea. I don't even know what I'm going to do in the next hour."

Robert "Memphis" Garrett, 25

Hometown: Los Angeles

Most Unique Item Packed: Reebok Pump sneakers

Audition Process: A casting associate hounded him to audition. He said he'd only do "Survivor" or "Big Brother."

Strategy: "I'm going to be who I am. I'm a hustler. For some reason, people just trust me. And they should."

Dan Gheesling, 24

Hometown: Dearborn, Mich.

Most Unique Item Packed: American flag

Audition Process: After sending in an audition tape, he's been invited to the audition finals three times.

Strategy: "My personality traits will play into my strategy and make this an easy summer for me."

Jessie Godderz, 22

Hometown: Huntington Beach, Calif.

Most Unique Item Packed: Posing trunks

Audition Process: Godderz's manager received a last-minute call from a casting associate for him to audition.

Strategy: "I have to play psychological mind games when I walk into a gym, so I think it'll be a little like that."

Brian Hart, 27

Hometown: San Francisco

Most Unique Item Packed: "The Office" stress balls

Audition Process: He said he was spotted by a casting associate and had to be coaxed into auditioning.

Strategy: "My strategy is to find something in common with everyone in there."

Jerry MacDonald, 75

Hometown: Magnolia, Texas

Most Unique Item Packed: Korean War veteran hat

Audition Process: This die-hard fan sent in an audition tape for "Big Brother 9" but was called for "10."

Strategy: "I'm going to create an alliance called the X-Factor with only three people."

Renny Martyn, 53

Hometown: Metairie, La.

Most Unique Item Packed: Animal mask

Audition Process: This "Big Brother" fan "turned it up a notch" at an open casting call in New Orleans.

Strategy: "You need to get up in mind to understand my strategy. You'll have to watch to find out."

Bryan Ollie, 27

Hometown: Bloomington, Minn.

Most Unique Item Packed: Charm from a woman he met before leaving

Audition Process: He attended an open casting call in Minneapolis with the motivation of "winning it all."

Strategy: "I'm just going to be myself. I think that'll be good enough to win the game and make good TV."

Keesha Smith, 29

Hometown: Burbank, Calif.

Most Unique Item Packed: Hooters T-shirt

Audition Process: Casting associates called her restaurant looking for a blonde waitress to audition.

Strategy: "I'm going to make people think I'm a nice person, but I can actually be sneaky."

Angie Swindell, 29

Hometown: Orlando, Fla.

Most Unique Item Packed: Nine cartons of cigarettes

Audition Process: The longtime "Big Brother" fan attended an open casting call in Florida.

Strategy: "I'm going to lay a little low and then start winning competitions when I have to," she says.

Libra Thompson, 31

Hometown: Spring, Texas

Most Unique Item Packed: "Really cute" magenta top

Audition Process: She "turned it out" at an open casting call in Houston.

Strategy: "I'm intuitive. I think I'll be able figure out how to push people's buttons."

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.
*yawn*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Cast J Slice 07-08-08 1
 RE: The Cast Snidget 07-08-08 2
   RE: The Cast nailbone 07-08-08 5
 RE: The Cast Estee 07-08-08 3
   RE: The Cast Snidget 07-08-08 7
       RE: The Cast SurvivorBlows 07-08-08 8
           RE: The Cast Snidget 07-09-08 20
       RE: The Cast Pretty_Kitty 07-10-08 25
   RE: The Cast Colonel Zoidberg 07-10-08 24
 RE: The Cast mia rules18 07-08-08 4
 RE: The Cast nailbone 07-08-08 6
 RE: The Cast Buggy 07-08-08 9
 RE: The Cast Ahtumbreez 07-08-08 10
 RE: The Cast Tishy 07-08-08 11
   RE: The Cast frisky 07-09-08 12
       RE: The Cast Tishy 07-09-08 13
           TRISH! Buggy 07-09-08 14
           RE: The Cast DearAbby 07-09-08 15
       RE: The Cast Wacko Jacko 07-14-08 26
 RE: The Cast samboohoo 07-09-08 16
   RE: The Cast Snidget 07-09-08 17
   RE: The Cast Tishy 07-09-08 18
   RE: The Cast LostAddict 07-09-08 19
 14th HG? tribephyl 07-09-08 21
 Crossword Puzzle aquariaqueen 07-09-08 22
 An article about some contestants Rebel Crown 07-10-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Cast"
So that's... three who sent in videos.

Three.

At least a bunch were found on casting calls, instead of a massive pile of recruits, although I see a bunch of those of those got through, too.

I worry about poor Jerry. Grandpa - look away from the false boobs!

Kurt Vonnegut says: So it goes for Slice's blog.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Cast"
"You need to get up in mind to understand my strategy"

Huh?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Cast"
I *think* that's a typo...

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Cast"
What's with all the 20-somethings? Wasn't the theme supposed to be generation gaps? Why don't we have anyone in their 40s or 60s? Only Big Brother could destroy a season's theme before the first episode aired.

At least they're admitting who the recruits are. That's kind of interesting -- we can form our own sub-tribes: Applicants vs. Producer's Foils. Let's see who's really better at not-playing this non-game.

Too. Many. White. Males.

Too. Much. Spiked. Hair.

07-08-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-08 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Some blurbs from the on-line bios

Brian: Brian is a guy's guy that was raised around several tough and feisty Italian women. His mother devoted her life to raising him and his siblings and she is the most important person in the world to him, along with his sisters.

Angie: She is proud that she was the Guinness-chugging champion for women at Irish Kevin's bar in Key West.

Memphis: He currently works as a "Mixologist," which he insists should not be confused with a bartender.

April: She admits to being OCD and can't sleep at night if the bottles in the refrigerator aren't lined up properly.

Ollie: Ollie grew up in a strict Pentecostal family where, in his father's church, faith healing and speaking in tongues were practiced.

Jerry: He describes himself as being very competitive and says that being number one has been a driving force in his life

Michelle: Michelle has always spoken her mind and was the only person to jump up at her brother's wedding when the priest asked if there were any objections.

Libra: She has been married for seven years and has three children: a 4-year old girl and recently gave birth to a medical rarity... 4-month old twins, one black and one white.

Steven: He sees himself as being extremely good at reading people and then manipulating them into doing what he wants them to do. He feels he is unique and random and claims that everyone who meets him likes him.

Renny: Renny describes herself as vivacious, witty, passionate, dynamic and entertaining. She's a proud New Orleans socialite, the life of the party, who loves hanging out in the French Quarter with her family as well as friends.

Keesha : Her proudest accomplishment is leaving home, moving to California by herself not knowing a sole, and establishing a life for herself.

{Isn't a sole a fish?}

Dan: He is conservative and not a fan of liberals. He doesn't think that America would have been ready for a female president and if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country. He describes vegans as weird tree-huggers and believes that religion is important and that it helps to establish basic values

Jessie: He is a professional body-builder with the World Natural Body Building Federation. His goal is to be an inspirational figure to people who want to lose weight, get fit or pursue a drug-free, body-building life style.

ETA: Not sure why I ended up putting this here??? I blame the mole.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-08 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

>Michelle: Michelle has always spoken her mind and was the
>only person to jump up at her brother's wedding when
>the priest asked if there were any objections.

Michelle's from my hometown and apparently went to high school with one of my younger sisters. Heard lots of gossip about her today -- including some unconfirmed stripper and professional wrestler stories -- but none of it was very complementary. She's apparently classic Big Brother material.

The "realtor" part is -- or at least was -- true though: http://www.defelicerealtors.com/Nav.aspx/Page=%2froster%2fAgentInfo.aspx%3fAgentID%3d142514

07-09-08, 03:55 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Cast"
The only time I knew anything about a reality TV peep before the show started it turned out they were the first ones eliminated.

Not sure if you share that curse or not.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-10-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Cast"
I kinda hate Dan on sight. If I were in the house with him there would be blood shed. Close minded D-bags are NOT attractive to me.If He wins BB I'LL move out of the country!

Im keeping an open mind about the rest though.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-08, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Cast"
I'm disappointed - you of all people should have picked up on the fact that a contestant, for the first time in mainstream reality history, is actually using their surname (Bryan Ollie is listed as "Ollie" on the CBS site.)

It could just be that there are too many Brians/Bryans on the show.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-08-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Cast"

GO JERRY !!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Cast"
This could possibly be the hottest cast of females ever on this show!!

And this is the GREATEST.QUOTE.EVER!!!

Strategy: "I have no idea. I don't even know what I'm going to do in the next hour."

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Cast"
What?
No couples, no secret enemies from the past, no relatives, no twins?

You mean none of these people know each other? No playing in pairs?

I'm in.

At least at the start, to check them out. I always have high hopes at the beginning.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Cast"
I'm wondering if Renny is a future Red Hat Society girl or a former Las Vegas Showgirl.

She's very pretty for 53.

Agman took me to the islands

Tishy 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-08-08, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tishy Click to send private message to Tishy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Cast"
Just some thoughts...

Am I the only one who thinks that Jessie's head is far to big for his body?

Brian looks like Jason Bateman.

The women are gorgeous!!! Memphis is a hottie but he looks like an #####.

Far too many people under the age of 30. Why am I not surprised.

Hey everyone...you guys know I always come around for Survivor. This is Lady T who lost her password and really, goes by Tishy now anyway.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Cast"
Is it the head too big, Tish? Or too small? There is definitely a weird head-body ratio thing going on there.

Brian DOES look like Jason Bateman. I was thinking Rob Lowe but it still didn't seem to click. You nailed it.

Big Little Head Guy looks like Matthew Broderick (from the neck up).

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

07-09-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tishy Click to send private message to Tishy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Cast"
Frisky, I now am going to call him Big little head guy. I can see the Matthew Broderick reference. But calling him BLHG makes me laugh.

Does Shakes still come around here? I have to say, I miss his sarcasm.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "TRISH!"
Hey Tishy, good to see you!

Shakes is no longer with us, he was banned quite awhile ago.

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-08, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Cast"
Separated at birth: Jessie and the shrunken-head character in Beetle Juice.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-14-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Cast"

>Brian DOES look like Jason Bateman.
> I was thinking Rob
>Lowe but it still didn't
>seem to click. You
>nailed it.

I think he looks more like Michael J Fox. Not the picture so much but on tv looks like him.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Cast"
How did I never have a hot 24-year old high school teacher?

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

07-09-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Cast"
We did have a way-too-cute twenty something teacher when I was in Junior High.

Oh did I love the day he caught the gaggle of harpies that loved to torment the less popular girls doing this inane thing they'd decided was cool and that they wouldn't let any of the non-cool girls do. Of course the whole gaggle was in lurve with him and certain that they were the one destined to get him to date a student.

He found the whole thing quite offensive rather than oh-so-witty.

Gotta love come-uppance.

07-09-08, 02:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Cast"
All of my teachers were either nuns, priests, women or older married men. No one was under 35.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-08, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Cast"
We had one here at the school I work in. It was quite funny. He actually had a 12 yo "faint" in his arms.

Surfkitten summer sigshop

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "14th HG?"
I captured this from one of TES's BB10 house tours. (This one with Allison Grodner. Who by the way could really benefit from a make over.)

In the video the Picture wall is revealed and shows 14 picture frames.

Hmmmmm....Perhaps a late-appearing hamster?

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-09-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Crossword Puzzle"
Why does Michelle get to bring a crossword puzzle book???

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-10-08, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "An article about some contestants"
Lucky me, I live about 10 minutes from one of the hamsters - Dan, who sounds like the new evil guy. Which may be good, if it genrates news articles. I'll keep watch for any more items which may be noteworthy.

Found this article in The Detroit Free Press:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200880708020

An excerpt, somewhat spoilerish:

In last season’s first-ever winter edition of “Big Brother,” which was quickly put into production because of the writers strike, contestants were partnered with each other and evicted as pairs for the first four weeks of competition. Grodner said a new “Big Brother 10” gameplay twist would be introduced during the premiere episode on Sunday.

“It’s really a power-play,” teased Grodner. “The game will actually start before they enter the house.”

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •