The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summer news"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summer news"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-08 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

It has been hinted that the houseguests have already gone into sequester. (That seems early) Here are some other facts about this season.

Theme: Generation Gap

HGs : age range Up to 60+ years old male

House Decor: each room decored as "decade": 60s, 70s, 80s, etc.

HGs personalities said to be: VERY passionate about certain topics...examples were... politics, religion, PETA. They are all said to be hard-core in their beliefs on contraversial topics/beliefs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summer news Estee 06-27-08 1
   RE: Summer news iatovttotx78 06-28-08 2
       RE: Summer news Outfrontgirl 07-04-08 7
           RE: Summer news vince3 07-04-08 8
           RE: Summer news toddE 07-14-08 14
   RE: Summer news J Slice 06-29-08 3
       RE: Summer news Estee 06-29-08 4
           RE: Summer news J Slice 06-30-08 5
 RE: Summer news Loree 07-03-08 6
   RE: Summer news Snidget 07-05-08 10
 Countdown to... tribephyl 07-05-08 9
   and for those who can't wait... tribephyl 07-06-08 11
       RE: and for those who can't wait... Snidget 07-08-08 12
       RE: and for those who can't wait... Estee 07-08-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summer news"
*groan*

Grodner had suggested (read: outright screamed) they were going for aggressive extremist personalities who would never agree on anything or acknowledge the existence of the word 'compromise'. ('Learn', 'tolerate', and 'thought instead of dogma' were also off the list.) Looks like we are very much confirmed.

So if you loved the ultra-hate of last season, you're really going to enjoy the coming one. The rest of us will just lie down with a headache for three months.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-28-08, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summer news"
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-08 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

Somehow I managed to delete my comments.

But basically I said this confirms my worst fears for the season, more spiteful, hate filled, close minded contestants (blech). ED created a new kind of cast member, one that I cannot stand to watch. So I will be sitting this season out.

An Agman Creation.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-08, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Summer news"
>>>ED created a new kind of cast member, one that I cannot stand to watch.

I'm hopelessly lost. All that comes to mind for ED is erectile dysfunction, Which makes limited sense, but I doubt it's what you intended.

Nice to see they can't have old people who aren't rigidly set in their ways. God forbid.

tribephyl, I'm with you, watching the Mole!

After the winter of edition, I'm seriously considering that this BB might be more than I can stomach. Before I loved to hate it. But last time, it was just lame, not worthy of hate, or interest, and then the person I thought was the absolute lamest of the lame won the game. I am seriously alienated from my summer addiction.

it seems like when the door is open wide, the walls start closing in ~ David Baerwald , Why

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-08, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Summer news"
ED = Evel Dick, season 8 winner........

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-14-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Summer news"
I only started watching BB with the All-Stars, so this is my fourth time watching. I have to say I liked the Evel ##### and Chilltown seasons, though it killed me to see everyone be suckers for Dr. Will's evil plans.

Last season was awful, and the worst possible person did indeed win. I did not finish watching after Maddie (who I hated but not as much as the other remaining contestants) was evicted.

If this season is dominated by young guys and/or bible bangers, I will be deleting my season pass.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summer news"
Pssh.

You KNOW you're gonna watch this headache.

Great - so now we have a whole range of ages to hate!

Kurt Vonnegut says: So it goes for Slice's blog.

06-29-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summer news"
You're just hoping to get an older male you can crush on.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summer news"
Right.

On THIS show?

Watch the only vaguely attractive older man be some kind of psycho idiot.

Watch him blend in with all the other psycho idiots.

Kurt Vonnegut says: So it goes for Slice's blog.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-08, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Summer news"
At least this year they will all be strangers...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/big-brother-10-allison-grodner-20930.aspx

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-08, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Summer news"
Do a dare hope that the twist this summer is that there are no twists?

That'd through the hamsters for a loop, I can see them spending weeks trying to figure out what lame ##### twist will be thrown at them this year, just to find out they have to actually play the game straight up.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-08, 05:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Countdown to..."
Cast Reveal!

News via WLBB states that Tuesday morning on the early show the 10th season's guineapigs/hamsters HGs will be revealed.

Anyone else ready for the soon to be mildy shocking results of the productions exhaustive search for the looniest of the ready-for-TV baboons?

3 days to disaster readiness. . .

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-08, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "and for those who can't wait..."
Like myself...

I present a list of the cast names and some of their traits.
It was made by a "reputable spoiler" of such things. (see: correct spoiling of previous seasons of BB's cast names, before official reveal.)
Thanks again, WLBB.

The 13 cast member's names:
Renny
Dan
Steven
Michelle
Libra
Jesse
or Jessie, 22
Ollie
Jerry
, 75, is the self professed biggest Big Brother fan in the world. Everyone will love Jerry!
Memphis
Keesha, 29, blond bombshell who works at Hooters. Reminds us of Danielle D.
Angie
April
Brian

With names like Libra, Memphis, Ollie, Renny and Jesse/Jessie it's hard to tell which way the gender split is set up. However if I were to wager I'd say 7 males and 6 females to start with.

Traits: (Not asociated with a specific cast member yet ... but that won't stop me from trying.)
* A recently divorced Koren-American tomboy. (Female, either Michelle, April or Angie. My guess? Michelle.)

* A 35-year-old gay rodeo cowboy who’s a bit prejudiced himself.
(As a southern' sage once uttered "All gay men have track lightin'. And all gay men are named Mark, Rick, or Steve."~ Clairee Belcher So I'm figgerin' this means Steven is our cowboy with issues?)

* A 25-year-old who doesn’t consider himself a bartender.
(Male who is a bartender. Memphis? Ollie? Renny?)

* A 53-year-old New Orleans socialite.
(Female. Angie or Jessie/Jesse?)

* A 31-year-old who’s from a predominantly white neighborhood, she’s a black mother of three and an Obama supporter in Bush country. She has a pair of rare twins.
(Female. Jessie/Jesse or Angie?)

* The son of a Pentecostal preacher.
(Male. Brian? Yup, Brian.)

* A 24-year-old teacher in an all boys Catholic school. He would move out of the country if Hillary were President.
(Male. Libra? *snort* j/k. Actually it sounds like a Dan to me.)

Speaking of Libra. Is that possibly a drag name? j/k

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: and for those who can't wait..."
* A 35-year-old gay rodeo cowboy who’s a bit prejudiced himself.
(As a southern' sage once uttered "All gay men have track lightin'. And all gay men are named Mark, Rick, or Steve."~ Clairee Belcher So I'm figgerin' this means Steven is our cowboy with issues?)

DingDingDing

We have a weiner winner!!

07-08-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
13. "RE: and for those who can't wait..."
Speaking of Libra. Is that possibly a drag name?

I just thought one of our own made it in the worst possible place to go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •