The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds Sat 9/9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds Sat 9/9"
On the off chance someone is strong enough to endure days of nothing but Erica and Boogie here is a thread for them.

Seems that someone couldn't take it anymore and hacked the feeds last night.

Here is how that played out on Joker's

2:32 AM BBT F1: Erika and Boogie in same bed, F2: Long shot; F3: Wallpaper and bed corner, F4: Longer, darker shot of bed
2:57 AM BBT (Reply) Quad shot has been fixed, now shows all 4 cams NT
1:07 AM BBT quad cam only - Odd.. I have audio of a cable channel coin call-in auction AND an old western?? w/green screen no feeds
1:11 AM BBT (Reply) Real techs are working on this..I think they have been hacked
1:11 AM BBT (Reply) You can hear the movie Troy which is on HBO right now NT
12:46 AM BBT Feed switched to a TV channel, and audio from a different channel.
1:09 AM BBT (Reply) I just heard "he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him" on quad cam..... NT
12:44 AM BBT Uhh.. what happened to the feed? Why did it flip to NCAA Soccer commercial? NT
12:47 AM BBT (Reply) Just QuadCam it seems. 1-4 seem fine, but QuadCam is definitely not the BB stream. NT
12:48 AM BBT (Reply) I've got volleyball! ?!?! NT
1:06 AM BBT (Reply) Quad audio with this green screen is Troy on HBO West. NT
12:33 AM BBT Boogie & Erika in bed with lots of distance in between and camera man just aimed camera

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9 Snidget 09-09-06 1
 RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9 davwav02 09-09-06 2
   RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9 oasisfan1994 09-09-06 3
   RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9 AyaK 09-09-06 4
       Is this it? AyaK 09-09-06 5
           RE: Is this it? AyaK 09-09-06 6
               RE: Is this it? linz79 09-09-06 7
                   RE: Is this it? AyaK 09-09-06 8
                       RE: Is this it? AyaK 09-09-06 9
                           RE: Is this it? Issis257 09-09-06 10
                               RE: Is this it? AyaK 09-10-06 11
                                   RE: Is this it? Savahnna 09-10-06 22
 Feeds back up AyaK 09-10-06 12
   RE: Feeds back up AyaK 09-10-06 13
       RE: Feeds back up AyaK 09-10-06 14
           RE: Feeds back up AyaK 09-10-06 15
               LOL AyaK 09-10-06 16
                   RE: LOL Snidget 09-10-06 17
                       Delusional AyaK 09-10-06 18
                           RE: Delusional Snidget 09-10-06 19
                           RE: Delusional annabananna 09-10-06 20
 RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9 Elaine0 09-10-06 21
   RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9 okaychatt 09-10-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-09-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9"
Just a bit from jokers

Sat 3:13 PM BBT *Kiss* *Kiss* We did it, Mike. He's rubbing her arm. She says 'They saw us looking at each other outside the house in the beginning'... - janebobane
...M says, They did? She says, Yeah they see everything. M says, Really? They did?...Sounding interested.

Ericka wonders if the internet is enjoying watching them mope around. Mike says they can't be.

Apparently that sums up the day so far.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9"
Update from Jokers:

Sat 6:11 PM BBT B back to listening to music. No conversation between B & E.

Sat 6:11 PM BBT Boogie back inside. Was listening to music. Now doing pullups on the spiral staircase.

Sat 6:06 PM BBT Q & A session with jury is scheduled for 7:00 pm PDT.

Sat 6:01 PM BBT Boogie outside lifting weights. Erika took a very quick shower and has a hair dryer on her hair. Her hair doesn't look wet.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9"
Its so qieut out here now. Does anyone know if they are going to show the Q & A tonight or do we get flames?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9"
Just went to flames for the Q&A. Naturally.

09-09-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Is this it?"
Is it finally all over after tonight? This is lifted directly from Joker's around 3 PM BBT (6 PM EDT). Credit for the transcription goes to LoveToWatchBB:

Erika goes outside
E: How you doing baby?
B: So after 8:00 tonight - the game is totally over?
E: Yep.
B: Did they tell you 7 o clock?
E: Yep.
B: Sweet. Very sweet. I think it's over now - you know how these questions are
E: What do you mean?
B: I think everyone knows how they are voting - I don't think we can sway them. The ones that can go either way have had enough time to think about it. Make this grande thing - that's why I'm not stressed out about it in the least way.
E: How do you think they are gonna vote?
B: 5 -2 you. 4-3 you - pretty sure that's how it's gonna be. That's another reason I'm relaxed. What can you really say? A stupid question and a 2 minute statement.
**She gets on the couch with him and is rubbing him and kissing his arm now.**
B: What did you predict? Same thing.
E: I said I didn't really know how. I said I hope they vote for the best player.
B: Yea, me too. That's my mantra - whatever their criteria is, don't vote for petty feelings.
**She's kissing his back now.**
B: I still think you are cute now.
E: Thank you. You too...ditto.
**B talks about the breeze. She cuddles up to him - he's not touching her.**
B: Did you get asked weird questions about Kaysar and Will?
E: No.
B: Will would be the evil and Kaysar would be the good - he said that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard - he doesn't think it happened. He says it's a bunch of *****.

09-09-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Is this it?"
Feeds are back. They're still getting ready. Zzzzzz.

linz79 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail linz79 Click to send private message to linz79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is this it?"
i know this is wayyyy off topic but since we are waiting and have absolutely nothibng going on can someone answer this one burning question that i have......What reality show was shakes the clown on????

09-09-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Is this it?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-06 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

Love Cruise. It was a Fox show filmed in August-September 2000, but it wasn't aired until September-October 2001.

Edited to add: It was Bunim-Murray Production's first reality-competition show. They're better known for producing The Real World, Road Rules and Starting Over.

09-09-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is this it?"
The jury is in the house.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is this it?"
The jury will not enter the house. It will be on a monitor. They can see Boogie and Ericka but B and E cannot see the jury.
On the live show they will vote and then enter the house, and then all will come outside the house on the steps to their families. That is how it's always done.
That is unless they change it up this year. We will see the taped segment on the live show when they ask questions.

09-10-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Is this it?"
Yah -- all I know is that we got an audio feed from the jury in the BY, but we couldn't see them.

It's up on YouTube now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pu2fwwcuFc

AND we've been in flames ever since then.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-10-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Is this it?"
>Yah -- all I know is
>that we got an audio
>feed from the jury in
>the BY, but we couldn't
>see them.
>
>It's up on YouTube now:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pu2fwwcuFc

Awwww....good to hear thier voices again....the clip should be titled "Where should Howie pee"??

09-10-06, 01:35 AM (EST)
12. "Feeds back up"
Discussing questions asked by the jury. Apparently, Janelle seemed to side with Boogie. James asked Erika why he should vote for her, when she criticized Allison's strategy (hooking up and floating). Boogie says the votes are more mysterious than ever.

Boogie: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think there's one f--king person who's gonna decide it. George. I think I'll get James, Janelle, and Will. You'll get Dani, Howie, and Marcellas. George is up in the air.

09-10-06, 01:39 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Feeds back up"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-06 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

Boogie criticizes the others (especially Dani) for acting sanctimonious about lying. Says he lied to everyone in the game except George and Will at some point, and he didn't lie to George only because he didn't spend more than 15 minutes talking to George about the game in the whole two months.

Both agree that Janie sounded dumb, like a party girl. Neither is certain how Janie will vote.

Erika said that Janelle is jealous of them. Boogie said that Janelle acts like a kid used to getting everything she wants, and this makes twice in a row she didn't get it from BB.

09-10-06, 01:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Feeds back up"
B & E got two bottles of wine. They're going to open the white. Erika thinks they should get drunk.

And I'll let someone else watch that fiasco.

09-10-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Feeds back up"
Boogie told Erika about the Legion of Doom. She's caught completely off-guard. Wants to know all about it. Boogie tells her it was created in Week 5, when Dani was HoH, and lasted until CT double-crossed James. Says the intent for CT was to get info from S6 ... and says that he expects the LOD was probably the main storyline from BB7. Erika is still dumbfounded and asks twice more when it started. She really wants to know if it had any pre-show roots. Boogie says no, that it was entirely in the house. Boogie explains that they first called themselves the Fantastic Four, but Will liked Legion of Doom better.

Erika is not thrilled that CT was in another alliance that didn't include her. In fact, she tells Boogie that she always had his back. (Ed. -- So ... just maybe ... she'll figure out that Boogie didn't have hers? Naah, that takes thought.)

09-10-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
16. "LOL"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-06 AT 02:26 AM (EST)

This is SO funny. Boogie is telling her how Will was always stabbing James in the back with Janelle, to break up the BB6 alliance. Erika wonders if James actually trusted CT. Boogie says, "Totally." Erika -- gullible Erika -- calls him an idiot.

Boogie tells her that Dani had figured out CT's game and left at the "f--kin' perfect time." (Ed.: And Erika still doesn't realize that Will played her to make that happen. Instead, she's pleased with herself for booting Dani because she was in the LOD.)

Now Erika's claiming that she knew everything except the LOD. Boogie says he doesn't believe her. (Ed.: Hope he's got better sense than that.)

09-10-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
17. "RE: LOL"
Here is some of their discussions from later in the evening.

Looks like there is trouble in paradise

Sun 2:35 AM BBT

Erika goes to boogie. B: i really don't want to talk right now. E: boogie. B: i don't want to, don't be that girl. E:boogie B:you do your thing and - DC1
I'll do mine. E: boogie B: we're in a bubble here, we've had some wine and I don't feel like go over it. E: whatever oh god get me out of here please
Sun 2:31 AM BBT bOOgie slams the door! NT - LuvnBigBrother
Sun 2:35 AM BBT

Erika is in her bed in the green room. Boogie is in yellow room. She is upset that he doesn't want to talk to her. NT - PandeMOANium

Sun 2:30 AM BBT

Boogie again addressing the cam's and his sound is OFF. All I could make out was "f****king wrap!" NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:29 AM BBT

How Sad! She goes in the other room and gets into bed! - LuvnBigBrother
Sun 2:30 AM BBT without taking a shower NT - adobostreak

Sun 2:38 AM BBT She had one earlier before the Q and A NT - Starlady

Sun 2:39 AM BBT But then she went into the gross hot tub. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:23 AM BBT

Erika says after Boogie goes inside. "F&ckn a$$hole". NT - DC1

Sun 2:22 AM BBT

Boogie went into the kitchen and is addressing the cam WITH NO MICROPHONE -- wish i knew what he said I'm sure it was good. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:20 AM BBT

Now Erika asking him not to be weird and not to be mad. He says he's not, he's just tired and hungry. NT - merrittandrews

Erika: "I would have SMOKED Janelle in final 2 votes" (ed: what's she smokin??) NT - jedijanies

Sun 2:19 AM BBT

Boogie asks her to HONESTLY tell him if she could have evicted him with his mother's note in her pocket and Will sitting on the jury and she - merrittandrews
said I left it in fate's hands and decided I would make that decision on the spot if I won the HOH. (ed: Boogie was seen giving Erika a piece of paper before the HOH) Boogie seems very surprised to hear this.

Sun 2:17 AM BBT

She is explaining how she was discussing with "Rich" in the DR how torn she was between taking Janelle & Boogie and Rich told her "control your - merrittandrews
own destiny" which she took to mean that she should not throw the final HOH.

Sun 2:16 AM BBT

Boogie gave Erika a note from his mother before the final HOH! NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:14 AM BBT

Erika explaining how risky that strategy was because she was unsure whether she was going to take B or J to finals if she won final HOH NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:17 AM BBT

She also said she did try to win the final HOH NT - tiffer7497

Sun 2:12 AM BBT

Boogie trying to prove that Will being evicted was HIS master plan! NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:11 AM BBT

Now Boogie saying that he threw the rope veto so that Will would go up on the block! NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:09 AM BBT

Boogie MAD at Erika , he feels insulted that she thinks Will is the "brains" behind Chill Town...B: We;ll see Tues Night! NT - jubbasparx

Sun 2:09 AM BBT

Erika hit a nerve! Boogie is upset and said he shouldn't have to live in Will's shadow. He did the work and whether it's Tues or - merrittandrews
any other time he deserves the credit!

Sun 2:08 AM BBT

He gets out of the hot tub and she's now pleading "Don't be mad at me!" Boogie says you just insulted me! E says I'm not insulting you, I think - merrittandrews
you played a great game.

Sun 2:06 AM BBT

Erika says "I took out the BRAINS of CT" Oooh Boogie doesn't like that! He tells her "You sure? Go home and watch your TiVo" NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:05 AM BBT

Ooh it's getting a little testy now. Erika trying to convince Boogie that Will was setting him up to look like the "bad" guy -- which - merrittandrews
Boogie is trying to explain is a GOOD thing. Making Boogie look like the bad guy makes him more attractive to take to the end. He's arguing back that "You are trying to make a point that Will played me -- but what he did made me look better." Erika's response is that Will made him look like the "hit man" not the strategist. Now Boogie says "We'll see on Tuesday."
Sun 2:01 AM BBT Erika now telling Boogie how she protected him during the whole game even implying that she was protecting him from WILL. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:00 AM BBT

B & E now debating over who is going to get Danielle's vote. Erika believes she has it because she was honest to Dani and CT lied to her. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 1:50 AM BBT

OMG! Erika just called Janelle a "FAT HO!" NT - merrittandrews

Sun 1:54 AM BBT

and a fat b!tch - tiffer7497
She's telling this to Boogie in the hot tub and kinda laughing and Boogie is going "Oh so now your true colors are really coming out."

Sun 1:43 AM BBT

E telling B what an independent woman she is. How she didn't "need" Josh... - lovintheboogie
which was why they didn't work out. Boogie stroking her ego. Kisses now and then. (ed. I love the Boogie, but can't take any more of E.)

Sun 1:30 AM BBT

Boogie just went to washroom and didn't wash his hands after....(ed:NASTY) NT - jubbasparx

Sun 1:26 AM BBT

Erika tells Boogie about her brother being 6 feet 3 - tiffer7497
and he's like a martial arts champ who knows how to use num chucks and he is very protective of Erika. Boogie looks scared as hell and is yelling like Oh my God(he must be in fear for all the mean things he said about Erika). He's also saying he wants security at the finale. Boogie decides to tell her about operation double date but says he never called her a whore or anything. Erika is asking what other bad stuff he said about her after Will was evicted. He is not telling her the bad stuff only saying he said Erika was responsible for Will's eviction, the girls must have a deal, they are going to gang up on me to get rid of me, and he says he said the gloves are off. Boogie does not tell her about the he used her up comment, or the ugly comment, or that he called her a ho or Scrubika. Erika keeps saying you better tell me what you said.

Sun 1:17 AM BBT

Okay, so i was leaving, then i heard Boogie give Erika the soft version of Operation double date... - Taffy
except he tells her he wasn't playing her, it was just a playful thing. that Will didn't know how close he was to her. she says very calmly "is there anything else you want to tell me" something like before her brother beats him up. then she tells him her brother does martial arts and boogie starts screaming (jokingly) like he's scared. (okay, now I'm gone!)

It sounded to me as tho B really IS nervous about her brother, and he maybe should be - he tried - Starlady
to soft-pedal his DR sessions and the times talking to Will about her, trying to say it was them doing their 'bad boy' routine.

Also, he said repeatedly that he is taking security to the finale - I believed him, but he made it sound like a joke. And, he asked her if her mom could 'control' her brother and she told him "No, and he (world champion NumChuk (sp?) brother) is VERY protective"

Sun 1:10 AM BBT

Still in Hot tub stroking each other's egos. she's told him, again, how she felt attracted to thim since she met him at Dolce and so on... - Taffy
he's telling her she's the best person in a situation like this. both telling each other how special, generous, loving the other is...(ed. sorry, it's so deep in there now...I'm bailing! good nite!)

09-10-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
18. "Delusional"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-06 AT 09:50 AM (EST)

My goodness, Erika is claiming that she had it all figured out except for the Legion of Doom, and Boogie is claiming that it was his strategy to evict Will and that he, not Will, should be considered the "brains" of CT?

Just how delusional are these two?

Are we sure that BB didn't give them some crack last night?

09-10-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Delusional"
Just how delusional are these two?

Not sure if they are any more delusional than any other final two that really doesn't deserve to be there.

I think it is some sort of protective mechanism like when you pass out because the pain is so bad.

Or that the totally incompetent are not competent enough to know they are incompetent? Like if you give a math test to a bunch of people them ask them how well they did. Two groups think they aced the test. The ones that actually aced it and the ones that flunked it in a spectacular way. Although usually the flunkers believe they will get a higher grade than the ones that aced it, as those who are that competent tend to be a little over-critical of their work.

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Delusional"
Boogie and Erica, as queen and supreme ruler of my world, in acknowledgement of your extreme stupidity and your total lack of self-cognizance; I hereby dub thee BooBica, the two-headed village idiot.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-10-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9"
I didn't watch the feeds, but did read Jokers.

How creepy was it with Erika talking about moving in the Boogie and buying a crib for the baby. Even if she was joking, she can't deny she's hooked on him.

I almost feel sorry for him being stuck in the house with that leech.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9"
< almost feel sorry for him being stuck in the house with that leech

They quite deserve each other. Take heart.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •