The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Chat Meebo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

azkate 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-08, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Chat Meebo"
I am living on in infamy on Meebo. I can't delete myself. Do you think if I moved to Sweden or Washington, I could have a funeral?

Seriously, how do I eliminate myself off of there?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Chat Meebo Snidget 12-18-08 1
   RE: Live Chat Meebo agman 12-19-08 2
 RE: Live Chat Meebo azkate 12-19-08 3
 RE: Live Chat Meebo jbug 12-19-08 4
   RE: Live Chat Meebo azkate 12-19-08 5
 RE: Live Chat Meebo mysticwolf 12-20-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Chat Meebo"
I don't think there is anyway to log out or delete anything you wrote there.

That is why I won't use it anymore.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-08, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Chat Meebo"
It's sort of like the "Hotel California", you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Tribe styled my Fro
With apologies to the Eagles............

12-19-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Chat Meebo"
Well that is going to annoy the heck out of me off and on.

Thanks for the info...

and I will be singing Hotel Ca in my head all day!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Chat Meebo"
~~~waves to Kate~~~~
Who is this meebo you speak of? Is this the new chat here on RTVW? I haven't even tried to go there. Guess that's a good thing huh.
I keep going to myinfochat but it's usually empty.

Santa is shakin! bobblin! Thanks Tribe!

12-19-08, 10:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Live Chat Meebo"
waves back with mysterious keyboard insignia and a hug

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-08, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Chat Meebo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-08 AT 05:54 AM (EST)

Yep. He doesn't know it, but I love Webby to death for bringing this place, and all of you people, into my life. It's wonderful that he's chosen to still give us a linked chat room. But, you've hit one one of the reasons that you will never find me in that chat room.

I don't even care if I love you all and might be truly burning out. I'll choose to burn out alone before I leave any traces, never to be erased, to possibly be exploited by some kids that come across the transcript of my angst.

There isn't always someone there , and there shouldn't be--this isn't a therapy board, nor do I know that any of us are trained as therapists, even if our issue is whoever won (or loat) the latest reality show.

But, I still check in sometimes, even when I haven't been able to waych the show of the moment. That's how to find people. Even when no major shows have been on, sometimes you are pleasently suprised by who you find.

That, and I answer any calls to chat that I see (talking about the personal calls, here, not the end-of-show calls, although I usually answer those, too--you know what I mean). Hopefully, none of thse calls, of any type will ever call me to Meebo.

Meebo is creepy, imo. I want nothing to do with it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •