The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sort order is changed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sort order is changed"
Whenever I have come on for the past couple of days, the threads are sorted by number of posts, as well as reverse date order. For instance, the oldest non-archived thread with the least amount of posts is first, and so on. Then, I have to hit the date button sort by date. I do not know of anything I have done to cause this problem. How can I solve it so that it defaults to sorting by date?

Aw shucks, it's a Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sort order is changed tribephyl 11-15-06 1
   RE: Sort order is changed Sagebrush Dan 11-16-06 2
       RE: Sort order is changed tribephyl 11-16-06 3
 RE: Sort order is changed Snidget 11-16-06 4
   RE: Sort order is changed Sagebrush Dan 11-16-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sort order is changed"
Try clicking the "Collapse Threads" button on the top left side of the thread listings.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-16-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sort order is changed"
All that did was collapse the threads to the titles of the threads. thanks, though

The hills are alive with the sigs of Tribe.
You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sort order is changed"
Glad to supply yet another useless non-fix.

I seem to be really good/prolific with those.

Anyone else wana take a stab?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sort order is changed"
Hm. Mine always sorts by whatever I had it sorted by the last time I was in here.

Sounds like it is sort under ID rather than date.

Hm...

Try clearing out the files in your Internet Options, maybe even the cookies.

Or look to make sure you are set to get the page fresh when you come back to it rather than open it from stored. Although you would think after a few times it would clear out.

I looked but didn't find anywhere to set a preference for which way it sorts.

11-16-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Sort order is changed"
I did an IClean (cookie remover, et al), and it worked. Yay! Thanks.
The hills are alive with the sigs of Tribe.
You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •