The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FAQ: Invalid User ID"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FAQ: Invalid User ID"
Q: I had to create a new ID because my other one gave me an Inactive User ID error. Could you please fix it so that I can log in?

A: In almost all cases, the reason that you’ve gotten this error is because you’ve been banned for guidelines violations. So, no. Oh, and don’t get attached to the new ID that you created to email in the question, because that one’s going to be deactivated too.

Q: I know I did some things I shouldn’t have, but I’ll be really really good from now on. Will you please reactivate my ID?

A: No. You had your chance to follow the guidelines. Besides, we don’t believe you that you’ve reformed. After all, one of the easiest ways to identify duplicate IDs is to look at who’s violating the guidelines. Typically, the folks who got banned and try to sneak back in fall back into the same behavior way too quickly.

How can a poster can prove they've reformed so that he or she can come back? Not at all. Once you're gone, you're gone. Go violate the guidelines on someone else's message board - you've worn out your welcome here.

Q: I didn't get any warnings - why has my account been suspended?

A: We don't have a specific criteria for suspending people - it's not a fixed "three strikes and you're out" thing, certain types of infractions ore more severe than others. And the moderators aren't going to bump up every thread containing a violation just to be able to point out that yes, yet again, someone violated a guideline. Typically, the main reason a warning is posted is to let other posters know that the mods have been alerted and there's no reason to alert again.

As a member of this community, we expect you to take the responsibility for yourself to read and follow its guidelines. Additionally, we're sick of getting emails trashing us for public humiliation every time we dare to warn someone publicly. Y'all can read - you should be able to figure out the problem. Besides, you've already wasted enough moderator time and inbox space by causing problems in the first place.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FAQ: Invalid User ID Bebo 04-24-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FAQ: Invalid User ID"
Bumping to page one.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •