The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sig pic request question ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sig pic request question ?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-04 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

I've read several posts that have been locked for asking if anyone can help/make up a sig pic. I was just wondering where would be the place to go to ask for someone's help with this? As you can see I played around a little bit, but don't have the skill to make much of one. I looked around in the OT forum, didn't see anything there either.

If someone can point me to the right spot to ask for help I'd appreaciate it greatly

ETA..Not going to be around for the next few days, so don't think i'm rude if I don't thank someone for any help you can give

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sig pic request question ? batts 11-19-04 1
   Hey.. syren 11-19-04 2
       RE: Hey.. batts 11-19-04 3
           RE: Hey.. syren 11-19-04 5
       RE: Hey.. alwaysintruble1 11-20-04 8
   RE: Sig pic request question ? Surveysez 11-20-04 9
 OT is the place Bebo 11-19-04 4
 RE: Sig pic request question ? Surveysez 11-20-04 6
   RE: Sig pic request question ? alwaysintruble1 11-20-04 7
       Do NOT... IceCat 11-20-04 10
           RE: Do NOT... alwaysintruble1 11-20-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-19-04, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sig pic request question ?"
Actually a good question always........ I want a regular sig pic too but am afraid to ask. This afternoon I'll probley go to best buy or Frys to see what they have in graphics programs. It seems that a couple of peeps that are in OT have these programs, and share them with their friends (which is ok) and the new peeps like me and you wait to get to be known first which for me has been 6 months now. Thats ok though, as I can probley imagine being one out of a thousand who has a 'create a graphic' program and a thousand people askin me to make a graphic for them that conforms to rtvw standards. till then u might want to check out free webgraphics site like http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.uk/animatedgfx.htm when I get a graphics program, I wanna share it with newbies like me who havent gotten acclamated with some of the long timers here. They are actually a great group of people, and I'm like you... I hesitate to ask for a sig pic like all the long timers
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hey.."
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 07:58 AM (EST)

both of you check your red flag.....
I was never given a program by anyone on here, I went and found one that is free to try. I am not the best on the site, but I am okay.
I never even saw where either of you asked for one previously. As I am sure that others did not as well. However I would be glad to oblige.

Would you like one for the holidays??? Or just a regular one???

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-19-04, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey.."
wow thanks syren. Just goes to show there are lots of great newbies on here too

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey.."
Lots of great people on here. OT is great. However, let me know whatit is you want and I will be glad to help you

11-20-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hey.."
I sent you a red flag thing back. Thanks in advance for anything you come up with.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sig pic request question ?"
Im not a long timer, just trying to learn a graphic program.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OT is the place"
If someone hasn't already started a thread about sig pics, then you're welcome to start your own. But that's the place to be requesting them.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sig pic request question ?"
If you like it, feel free to use

11-20-04, 00:34 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Sig pic request question ?"
Thanks a lot. Will definately use when I'm in that "devilish" mood!

courtesy of Surveysez

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-04, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Do NOT..."
Request, offer, exchange, or test sig pics in the Help Forum.

Thank you.

11-20-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Do NOT..."
Didn't mean for this to become that type of post, was only trying to find out where to ask. Will go to the OT in the future, now that I know. Sorry about where this post went.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •