The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sig Pic Master request"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sig Pic Master request"
Dear SPM's, please take pity on a needy peep. I feel the need of a new siggie and would pay with smooches and hugs and wuggles.

Something with the nickname bestowed upon me of TummyBreez, with any cute pic your creative juices demand would be wonderful.

Smooches and hugs and wuggles in advance.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sig Pic Master request CantStandToLook 09-10-03 1
   take it if you will cqvenus 09-26-03 9
       RE: take it if you will CantStandToLook 09-27-03 10
 Me Too! bebekid 09-10-03 2
   RE: Me Too! kyngsladye 09-26-03 6
       Thanks, kyngs! bebekid 09-26-03 7
 RE: Sig Pic Master request kyngsladye 09-13-03 3
   RE: Sig Pic Master request Ahtumbreez 09-18-03 5
 Me too, please please please Calypso 09-15-03 4
   RE: Me too, please please please kyngsladye 09-26-03 8
       RE: Me too, please please please Calypso 09-30-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sig Pic Master request"
Can I join you in begging at the SigPic Masters feet. I have long been in need of a sig pic. I've tried to post one before but alas,failed. I'd love to have something with my poor hapless self trying to view through covered eyes the harrowing events unfolding on reality tv.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "take it if you will"
it's up to you... I won't be insulted, either way.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: take it if you will"
Thanks , I may use that one on occasion too. RolldDice created the one below for me...what do you think??

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-10-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Me Too!"
Even though I am eternally grateful to the lovely and gracious GeorgiaBelle for my 2 sigpics, I am ready for a change. Any and all ideas will be considered.

Smoooches to the Sig Pic Masters.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Me Too!"
bebekid sig pic

La Métropole

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-26-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks, kyngs!"
You rock!

A Kyngsladye Original

09-13-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sig Pic Master request"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-03 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

leaf dragon into leaf fairy

TummyBreez

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sig Pic Master request"
kl! it's beautiful! I've been sick since Sunday and haven't visited so I hope you didn't think I didn't like it and was ignoring it! You are absolutely wonderful.
Hugs and smooches and wuggles
TummyBreez

Calypso 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Calypso Click to send private message to Calypso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Me too, please please please"
I feel naked here with no sigpic. Please clothe me.
I was thinking something to do with a monkey -- like King Kong or even old-school Donkey Kong.

I really love this girl
http://www.blackbirdfashion.com/Monkeys/punkgirl.html

Can I have her?

09-26-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Me too, please please please"

La Métropole

Calypso 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Calypso Click to send private message to Calypso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Me too, please please please"
Kingsladye. is. da. bomb.
Thanks ever so much.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •