The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 9643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-12, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
Previously on Survivor, having seen his allies eliminated one after the other, Greg knew he was in danger.
After seeing Ian win immunity, Greg decided to go for a walk alone in the woods.
When it was time to leave for Tribal Council, he hadn't returned.
Someone asked: "Did a monkey eat him?"
"Maybe he fell in a mud volcano" said another.
Uncertain of Greg's whereabouts, the tribe met Jeff at Tribal Council.
There, they were informed that Greg had been removed from the game.
Now, 8 are left; who will be voted out next?

A Whirlwind of Alliance Talks

The Survivors returned from the previous Tribal Council and, even if there was 1 player less, the game was still at the same point. 8 were left and all 8 were in an alliance yet they hadn’t voted all together since eliminating Dreamz. Could they trust each other?

Aras: “So Jeff keeps reminding people that I got two votes at Tribal when Katie left. Not a total surprise since I put my foot in my mouth with Greg but I suspect that Jenna told Greg about it. When I talked to Greg to see if I could help him stay a few more rounds, he went directly to Jenna who then sent it back to me. That’s probably where the votes against me come from: Katie and Greg.”

Mike: Who can I trust? no one, at least not completely....started losing trust in Ian. gaining trust in Todd for now...but that's about it at this point i do think Earl is coasting but only because he did tell me at the beginning...that said, he could easily coast to a win...but i don't think that will happen.”

Ian: "Initially, there were six people in our alliance: Aras, Mike, Mick, Danni, Earl, and myself. After the first week, Aras came to me and confessed that he and Mick had a side-alliance with Dreamz, Greg, Jenna and Katie. I wasn't really worried. By this time, I already had an F2 alliance with Aras, and I knew that he wasn't going to break his word to me. What I was worried about was Mick flipping on our alliance because he hadn’t told me about his other option. I worried he’d bring Sandra into the mix. That would have turned our 6-4-1 advantage into a 6-5 minority. Also, Mick had thrown out a couple of names into the voting pool, making me suspicious about his intentions.
So, I knew I had to do something to keep Mick from flipping at the merge. Thinking that he would stick to the alliance if he felt like he had more options with us to get to the end, I offered him an F3 deal with Aras. He was receptive to the idea, but also mentioned that he already had an F3 deal, and that I would be 4th in that alliance if I wanted to join. I said I did, knowing that I had to keep tabs on what he was doing. However, he refused to name the other person in our F4 deal.”

When Ian said that, the interviewer couldn’t suppress a loud “What?!?” He knew he wasn’t supposed to show emotions that would reveal anything to the Survivors but this was a first for him and for probably every member of the staff. Ian smiled and simply said: “I know, that was weird but I didn’t really mind since I knew who was the mystery 4th anyway.”

Ian went on: “Fast forward to when Katie was voted out. Mick went on the warpath trying to figure out where the stray vote against him came from. I told him it wasn’t important, but he was adamant that it was Mike who flipped, and that he had to be the next to go. I couldn't let that happen, of course--Mike and I had a separate F2 deal.
Now, Greg just quit, which was a shame--I wanted to know if the votes were going to be split or if there would be other votes against Mick.
This week, Aras, Mike, Jenna (the invisible fourth person in Mick's alliance), and I had a conversation, where we basically spilled to Jenna how we wanted Mick out because we were wary about him wanting Mike out of the game. She didn't want Mick out, obviously, and suggested Todd instead.
So, right now, Aras and I are waffling between wanting to vote Mick or Sandra, thinking that Sandra was the only person we didn't have a formal alliance with and that voting Mick would only cause unnecessary animosity in the jury.”

Of course, the staff asked Mick and Mike to go get tree mail. Along the way, the two didn’t talk about their differences. Instead, they looked at each other and agreed: The next vote had to be against Sandra…

Retunring to camp: Mick read the message:

It’s time for an Auction
Make your bids wisely
It’s part of the action
To earn immunity.

The tribe was baffled: An auction for immunity? This was a first. How would it work?

Survivor Auction

Jeff greeted the Survivors and said: For this challenge, you each received 500 dollars.
I will be asking questions and it will be up to you to put a monetary value on each.
The scoring will work as follows:
- The player that puts the most money on a question gets to answer it first. Whether or not that player has the right answer, his money will be considered spent.
- If that answer is correct then, in exhange for the money, the player will get 1 point.
- If that answer is incorrect then the money will have been wasted and the second highest bidder for that question will get a shot at it.
- The second place bidder will then also have to give up the money wagered and will receive a point if his answer is right. If not, I will continue going down the list of bids until I get a right answer.
- As soon as I do have a right asnwer, all the other bids are cancelled, meaning the players with lower bids keep their money.
- I then proceed to question 2 and so on down the list.

Any question? No? So we will proceed:

First, Name 3 Survivors that placed winning bids on bad items or joke items if you prefer:
Earl had the highest bid; $280 and said:
Amber-got a glass of river water (Australia)
Sundra- got sea cucumber (Cook Is)
Natalie-Fruit bat soup (Micronesia)

Earl has 1 point.

Next question: Some Survivors actually liked the joke items. Who were they?
Earl bet all he had left and answered:
Alex-got manioc
James ate that nasty fruit bat soup

Earl has 2 points but no money left.

Jeff went on: Peanut butter with either chocolate or jam has been a staple of Survivor auctions. Last season Kim won that item by bidding $260.
Who got a similar item for as low as $200 and who spent as much as $340 for it?

Jenna raised her hand and said: I bid $240.
That was the highest bid so she answered: “Natalie White (Samoa) for the low bid and Sugar (Gabon) for the high one”

That earned Jenna on point and Jeff continued: “Who won a piece of pie for himself/herself, was offered to exchange it for a whole pie to give to the group but declined and kept his piece?

Jenna saw the early bids and raised it to $140.
She answered: John (Samoa)
That is right so Jenna has 2 points also

5- Why was Big Tom so happy during the African Auction?
Having only $120 left, Jenna was still allowed to overbid everyone and answered:
Because he split the tab with Ethan for a food plate that included ham that Ethan (because he is Jewish) couldn't eat.

Right! Jenna takes the lead with 3 points but is now out of money.

Which player was given money by practically everyone else in order to get a message from home?
Quickly, both Todd and Aras yelled out $100 but Todd was first and no one else went any higher so Todd answered:
« Taj » he said which was the right answer.

Question number 7: Why did James say there was something wrong with Erik during the Micronesian auction?

Sandra has the highest bid at $100 and said:
Because Erik licked cake from Cirie's fingers.

Right!

The score stands at Jenna 3 points; Earl 2 points; Todd 1 point and Sandra 1 point.
Next question:

Name 2 players that were sent to Exile Island during an auction:
Ian had been biding his time, keeping his money but he saw an opportunity here:
“I bid $120” he said and that gave him the highest bid.
His answer: Candice (Cook Islands) and Jason (Micronesia)

Good answer!

9- Who tried to cheat Probst out of $20?
This time, Todd beat Ian to the $100 bid and no one outbid him.
He said: “Cirie”
Right! Todd now has 2 points.

10- Name 2 players that won an item for the whole group at auction:
The highest bid was $100 and it went to Aras who said: “John and Kat”
That is incorrect.
The next highest bid, $80, belonged to Ian who said:
Randy (Gabon) - Cookies
Christina (One World) – Cake
That is incorrect!
That left Todd who, with a previous bid of $40 won it by saying:
“Randy and Kat »

Jeff recapped: With that, Todd joins Jenna with 3 points but he still has $260 to spend. Earl is still in third but he is out of money. Ian has 1 point and $300 left. Sandra has 1 point and $400 left.

11- In Survivor One World, Kat had problems with the concept of $20 increments but someone else before her had even more problems. Who was it and why was it so hilarious?
Ian put down $80 and answered:
“Debbie (Tocantins), because she was a school principal”
Right!
Ian now has 2 points and could tie Todd with the last question:

Finally, An advantage at the next immunity was offered in a few auctions. Which player bought an advantage but still loss immunity?
The auction had been frustrating to Mike. He prefered hunting to shopping so he yelled out: “I bet my whole $500 on Troyzan!”
Unfortunately, Troy won that IC.
The next highest bid was Todd’s at $80
He answered: “Corinne:
Correct! Kenny won the challenge that was later made famous as being the one that sent Russell home!

And with that: Todd wins immunity!

Camp Opa – Day 28

Ian: “There are only two people that I trust in this game: Aras and Michael. We've been together since the beginning of the game, and we've been loyal so far to each other. Earl and Sandra are such huge threats to win. The F4 vote will be critical in this sense…I don’t know how I will be able to decide which way to go at that point. It’s already causing me headaches.”

Aras had a lenghty confessional: “Today has been a whirlwind of alliance talk. First Mick made a comment to me and Jenna that made Jenna feel like she was a third wheel and not part of the planning. She went off on Mick and then vented to me. I decided that she needed to feel included so I wanted to have a 4 way conversation with Ian and Mike and it turned out that we were all awake late last night and talked about voting out Mick. I am not sure this won't all come back and blow up in our face. I am not sure that Jenna won’t talk to Mick. Today: Ian and I had second thoughts about voting out Mick and were going to vote out Sandra, but then Mick went on the offensive. I can’t keep up with all the scheming that is going on. Bottom line Mike is trying to get out Mick and Mick is trying to get out Mike and I’m not sure when Jenna is telling the truth and when she’s lying.
A big shift in alliances is going on now and I’m on the periphery of it. Mick has been talking to people (but not me even though we have a final 2, I guess he doesn’t trust me, LOL) trying to form a new alliance because I think he suspects he is in trouble. Can’t be sure if Jenna told him or not. She keeps saying people are targeting HER, but won’t tell me who told her that. There is a lot of misinformation out there. People should be careful about what they say, because there is a lot of cross checking going on!
Todd did win immunity at a good time because I was targeting him but then Mick wouldn’t go along with it, I figured he was going to try to use him. If all goes according to plan, Ian, Mike, Earl, Todd and me (and maybe Sandra) will vote out Mick. Then of course we still have to vote out Todd. Ian and Mike were my first alliance and I am sticking with them for better or worse! Todd still makes me nervous. He was the only one that didn’t make any alliances before the merge and now he is in on getting Mike voted out. Crafty man!
I spoke with Earl earlier tonight and Ian or Mike spoke with Todd and both confirmed that Mick had approached them about an endgame alliance. That was enough to make Ian and I decide it was time for him to go. We were buds from the beginning. He was great at saying nothing and playing two sides against each other but then I found out he was trying to arrange a final 3 where I wasn't included.”

Mike: “Here's how I will vote: Mick, ya gotta go. You are trying to get me out this week and Ian next. I am pretty sure you and Jenna are scrambling to get me out and I can't let that happen. I hope you take this as a compliment...being voted out - it means, at least as far as I'm concerned, you are a popular player and someone like me doesn't stand a chance. I hope there are no hard feelings. I enjoyed our alliance while it lasted....oh and one more thing, just as an FYI, i did do a lot in our alliance...behind the scenes. And I almost always opened the discussions to ask who everyone wanted out. What was the point of suggesting someone? There were so many to choose from...and the ones I did suggest got overriden. So rather than make waves in our alliance, I let it ride. Anyway, it was great working with you but it is your time to go.”

Ian: All of the plans changed just before the vote, when Todd approached me with what Mick told him, asking him for an F3 deal with Jenna, and then targeting Mike and myself. I figured that if he was going to target me and one of my core alliances, then I might as well gun for him first.
I knew that Sandra was voting for Mick this week, because she thinks that Mick is still targeting her. I asked Todd, Mike, Earl, and Aras to pile all of our votes with Sandra's, creating a majority vote against Mick. Hopefully everyone votes like they promised, or I will be gone from the game either this week or next.”

The staff was happy with these talks: It was going to be an explosive Tribal Council. They told everyone to get ready to head out. Everyone understood the order: No more discussion about the vote would be allowed until they met Jeff.

Tribal Council

Jeff started by asking: “Who do you trust?|

Jenna: Everyone and no one.
Mike imitated Tarzan: “The game is afoot, Jeff.”

So Jeff tried another angle: “Can you coast and still win the game?”
Mike felt Jeff was looking at him so he repeated the question: “Can I coast and still win the game? i don't know that i am coasting. i mean, i won a challenge, came in second on another. ok so i totally bombed this last challenge...but i kinda thought my answers were at least funny...at any rate, i don't think i'm coasting.”
Sandra, knowing how this game works better than anyone said: “I certainly hope so!”
Ian tried to explain it: “If you just coast, you don't really take a part in the blindsides, which means you don't get the jury's ire.”
Todd was still the chess player: “No, definitely not. You need to make some moves in order to win.”

That caused Jeff to ask: “Can you backstab people and still get their votes?”
Ian was the first to answer: “I hope so. I haven't backstabbed anyone yet (at least not before this vote), and I hope no one takes the game too personally that they vote against the player that decides the moves.”
Jenna answered: “You wouldn’t get my vote if you backstabbed me.”
Mike: “I think you have to play the game to get the jury’s vote at this point; everyone on the jury i have not backstabbed as i haven't had an alliance with any of them. tonight could tell a different tale.”

Jeff still hadn’t gotten the fireworks he was looking for so he tried: Do you know who is controlling the game? Is someone even controlling the game?
Ian diplomatically said: “No one person is controlling the game. All decisions have been made either as a complete alliance or as factions within that alliance.”
Mike added: “Lots of us are trying to take control...we have yet to see who has ultimate control...after all, the game is afoot!!!”
Sandra, as usual, was more direct: “Mick thinks he’s controlling the game and I heard he was going after me. I can't allow that to happen. So I fought back and I think it will be him going instead of me.”

That’s when Mick had enough: “Sandra, You're in for an awakening. I was NOT going for you..... any more than every member of my original alliance of 6 was. I don't know who told you that but, I was not the person who brought your name up e-ve-ry TC. For this last TC, it was Mike who said "I think it's time to get Sandra out. If she doesn't win immunity, I think we should get her out and then Aras, Earl, Todd and Ian all chimed in to agree that you would be voted this week. I knew by then that it was a smokescreen to try to blindside me. I hope you have eyes in the back of your head because there's a lot going on behind your back.”

Jeff listened in silence, impressed by Mick’s tone and understanding that this is what viewers loved. For example; Caryn’s outburst against Ian and Tom at Palau’s Final 5 Council is one of the most memorable TC scenes ever.
Mick must have took Jeff’s silence as an opening to vent some more because he took a deep breath and went on a rampage: “Aras, Ian, Mike, Todd and Earl: I was true to each of you from day one. I set up everyone’s schedules so that is was super easy to communicate with each other. Little did I think that you'd learn from me and set up other smaller secret groups in order to work against me. Who's idea was that?
Aras? How could you turn on me? I helped you conceal your status as a double agent every day. You and I formed an alliance very early. Who turned you? Who made you turn against our Final 2?
Ian? You played me very well. I trusted you to get to the Final 4 with me. I'm just wondering who made you turn on me. Or were you never in a real alliance with me? That's probably more like it. So did you have fun sharing all the secrets I told you with your true alliance?
Mike? You were right to target me as a strong competitor. You should be proud if you were the one to instigate my demise. You don't stand a chance though; you're in over your head.
Earl: You are either the biggest under the radar player I've ever seen; or your strategy from the beginning has been to interact very little with others. It could very well work for you in the end.
Todd? I should have suspected you when you asked me for an alliance after the merge. At that time, everyone was wanting an alliance with me. I don't lie; I do mislead; I can be evasive. But YOU asked ME for the alliance; not the other way around. If you didn't like my terms you could have said so. Instead you lied to me and let me think you really wanted to work with me. I should have realized that you have probably played this kind of game many times and have lots of experience. You were a great competitor and I didn't put enough thought into that.
Sandra: You may be the best player here. You are either doing this all on your own; have made the best and most secretive alliance ever; or are another Christina. Your name has come up every TC, and yet, you are still hanging in here! You might make it to Final 4 once more!
Jenna? Not much I can say to or about you. Maybe you were lucky to be on the alliance with Dreamz, Katie and Greg.

Aras replied: “I loved your speech but remember, sometimes just being evasive can be construed as not being trustworthy. To everyone else, loose lips sink ships!”

Mike added his point of view: “in over my head? jeez. thanks for the vote of confidence..as for the rest, well, you never spoke to me and me alone...i made you an offer but never heard back. that said it all to me.”

As for Sandra, she said: “Once I heard that there were people out to get me, I became worried and scrambled. Until that part, I didn't really have any allies. Now, I might but I doubt I can trust them.”

Jeff asked Todd if he would give up immunity which he declined so they were off to vote.

The cameras showed the following votes”

Mick: “Mike is gunning for me; so I'm reciprocating with a vote for you. I thought we were in an alliance but apparently you & others have turned on me.”

Todd: "Sorry, Mick, but you approached me for a final 3 deal a couple of days too late. If you had only agreed to work with me instead of putting me off, things might have been different. But telling me "Vote how I want for two TCs and then we'll talk."... Puh-lease. I am no one's lackey."

Jeff went to get the urn and read the votes:
Mike
Mick
Mick
Mick
Mike
Mike
Jeff recapped: We are tied, three votes for Mike, three votes for Mick.

Mick

The 15th person eliminated from Survivor – The Greek Islands: Mick. Mick, the tribe has spoken.

After Mick left, Jeff turned to the remaining players and said: “There was a lot of dirty laundry aired out tonight. Maybe that will clear the air but I have a feeling the stains will stay around for a while.”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... krismiss2us 07-07-12 1
   *Spoiler Alert* michel 07-07-12 2
       RE: *Spoiler Alert* suzzee 07-07-12 4
           RE: *Spoiler Alert* krismiss2us 07-07-12 5
               RE: *Spoiler Alert* suzzee 07-08-12 8
                   RE: *Spoiler Alert* krismiss2us 07-08-12 9
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... suzzee 07-07-12 3
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... michel 07-08-12 6
       RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... suzzee 07-08-12 7
           RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: E... michel 07-08-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
"You don't stand a chance though; you're in over your head."

I know the final vote hasn't been revealed yet, but I gotta say, I don't think F2 is anything to snark at

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-07-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*Spoiler Alert*"
That's it, you just spoiled the F2 for everyone!

suzzee 4307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-07-12, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *Spoiler Alert*"
*not Russhole

07-07-12, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *Spoiler Alert*"
Im sorry....

07-08-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *Spoiler Alert*"
awww, he's so sweet, is that your bad doggie? Here's mine:

A Tribe masterpiece

07-08-12, 09:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: *Spoiler Alert*"
actually, we have a pup named scooby (i know... but it fits) he's 8 months old and 150 lbs. He's a freakin beast!

07-07-12, 10:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
The Jury walks in, Dreamz & Katie sit in the Jury Box all comfy and having a little nosh and some wine while watching the Greek fireworks. "Ooooooh" says Katie, "Ahhhh", says Dreamz.

While Mick was speaking, Katie kept elbowing Dreamz in the ribs, "Oooooh", said Dreamz. "Shhhh, I hope he packed his bag", whispered Katie.

With the votes read, Katie & Dreamz high "V"ed and Katie thought, I can't wait to ask him how that new alliance was working for him. You know, this Jury House stuff is pretty sweet.

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

07-08-12, 03:54 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
You still see it as a "new" alliance?

07-08-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
It's new to me, I'm late to the party remember?

Besides one should not correct the Center of the Universe, when I get upset I may shoot an a$$teroid at you.

BTW: You're doing a marvelous job of weaving reality and fiction together, keep up the good work michel.

A Tribe masterpiece

07-08-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Episode 10"
>It's new to me, I'm late
>to the party remember?

I see!

>Besides one should not correct the
>Center of the Universe, when
>I get upset I may
>shoot an a$$teroid at you.

Not a$$teroids!

>BTW: You're doing a marvelous job
>of weaving reality and fiction
>together, keep up the good
>work michel.

Thank you very much. Following Burnett's editing for so long as taught me well! Learning how production works has helped fill in the story.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •