The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Japan Episode 2: “If They Have a Problem With It, They Can Look Elsewhere”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-10-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Japan Episode 2: “If They Have a Problem With It, They Can Look Elsewhere”"
If you haven't already read Episode 1, follow this link:

Survivor: Japan, Episode 1

Survivor: Japan, Episode 2: “If They Have a Problem With It, They Can Look Elsewhere”

The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group.

Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…eighteen people began the adventure of a lifetime unaware there were members of the opposite sex there.

(confessional) Harriet: If this is all my competition, my odds of winning just went way up.

Jeff (voice-over): Fire was hard to come by, so some players got desperate.

(confessional) Elaine: No fire, no water. Well, unless you’re really thirsty and want to take your chances.

Jeff (voice-over): Charlie stayed up late to get a fire going for the men.

Charlie: Did I tell you? Come on, did I tell you? Now we have fire!

Jeff (voice-over): At the immunity challenge, before competing, all eighteen players were assigned to new tribes.

Jeff: What, you guys really thought we were doing guys against girls?

Charlie: Well, yeah. That’s what I thought was going on.

Jeff: Trust me, it’s not guys against girls.

Jeff (voice-over): After getting new tribes, the Survivors had to dig in sand to find clues and, eventually, keys to a cage that held a puzzle. Once inside, some players had an easier time with the puzzle than others.

Harriet: I can’t see what this is; can anyone help here?

Waylon: Try switching this side around and putting this big piece over here.

Jeff (voice-over): Minamoto won immunity and luxury items for every member of the tribe; plus the tribe went back to the old Ronin camp, which has a working fire and a large shelter. Taira also won immunity, but they got no luxury items and chose the old Geisha camp.

Camera pans to Fujiwara debating the vote.

Jeff (voice-over) At Fujiwara, the decision seemed to swing between voting off Harriet and voting off Waylon, as both had a hand in losing the challenge.

Harriet: I wanted to hang back and let someone else do it, but no one would take charge, so I went ahead and tried it.

Jeff (voice-over): Harriet told the tribe she only took the challenge because no one else wanted to do it, but Abdullah called her out.

Abdullah: I offered to take the puzzle, but she said she could do it.

Jeff (voice-over): Despite Abdullah’s pleas, Harriet’s lie worked, and Waylon was the first to be voted out of Survivor: Japan.

Jeff (snuffing Waylon’s torch): Waylon, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff (voice-over): Seventeen are left. Who will be voted off tonight?

The screen pans to shots of Japanese warriors in fierce battle, spliced with images of great ships and dojos. As pictures of gold coins and logos of “Survivor: Japan,” “Ronin,” and “Geisha,” begin to appear, the Survivor theme begins to play in the background while the castaways are shown in various outdoor images wearing their respective tribal buffs. This time, members of Minamoto are shown first in poses all seen in the first episode; the players appear in alphabetical order. Taira follows immediately, as does Fujiwara; each tribe’s members are shown in alphabetical order. The screen pans finally to a background of waves, ripples, and islands with the “Survivor: Japan” insignia superimposed over it.

At this point, the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Fujiwara, Day 4. Players are seen waking up and emerging from a partially-finished shelter; there is a roof that appears to have no serious holes in it, but there is no floor.

(confessional) Harriet: Last night we went to Tribal Council, and I thought there was a chance I would be voted out. But I must have done something right.

(confessional) Abdullah: Harriet is still in this game because she lied about her involvement in the last challenge. She wanted to take the puzzle, she lost the challenge, and then she lied to the tribe about it. It’s great for her, of course, but it’s bad for the tribe.

Abdullah (to Harriet): The bottom line is, you lied about that puzzle.

Harriet: I have never lied about my involvement in that challenge.

Abdullah: You told me before the challenge you wanted that puzzle; I wanted it just as much as you did.

Harriet: I never said anything about that.

Billy (interjecting): So wait a sec…Harriet, did you really insist on taking that puzzle?

Harriet: I did not. I don’t know what Abdullah’s talking about.

Billy: So if Abdullah tried to get you out, why not target him?

Harriet: He’s not the one I wanted, but if he doesn’t watch his mouth, he can be the next to go.

Abdullah: Oh, the hell with all this.

(confessional) Abdullah: Harriet just showed us she will lie, cheat, and screw her tribe over to stay in this game.

The camera switches to the Taira camp, still on Day 4. Paula is working on the shelter while some other members are working on a fire.

Jason: Do we have anything here that will get this fire going faster?

Catharine: We have something going!

Jason: Don’t get too optimistic; we need to make sure it stays burning.

(confessional) Catharine: We needed this fire more than anything. Now maybe Paula will shut up about the fire and maybe even sit down and take a breather.

Paula is seen putting together a thicker roof for the shelter.

Paula: Maybe you guys can help me put this roof on. Come over here, Rachel, and help me tie this roof on.

Rachel: F--- off; I’m still trying to detox.

Paula: Excuse me?

Rachel: I can’t help you.

Paula: You can’t? Or you won’t?

Rachel: You can’t make me work around here. If I can’t work, you can’t force me.

(confessional) Paula: Since I got here, all I have done is work. Since Rachel got here, all she has done is whine. Aside from that, it was my skills that got us immunity last time; if she had taken any longer getting that clue, we would have lost and she would be gone. Maybe I should have tanked that puzzle, but I couldn’t do that.

Paula (shouting at Rachel): You do no work! You are completely useless!

Rachel: Will you get off my case? I’m trying to go through detox here!

Paula: I don’t care; you can detox while you help rebuild this shelter!

Rachel: All you ever do is work! You’re just sitting around here creating tasks for us! We don’t need a nicer shelter; we need our energy for challenges!

Paula: I’ve been working non-stop here and I did way better in the last challenge than you!

(confessional) Rachel: Paula just wants to burn up her energy working all the time. She does tasks that don’t need to be done. We need food, not a shelter.

Camera pans to Nishino Shima again, with all three tribes seen from a distance rowing in.

Jeff: Come on in guys!

All three tribes take their places on their mats.

Jeff: Minamoto and Taira getting your first look at the new Fujiwara tribe. Waylon voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Charlie: Ahh s---.

Jeff: Let’s get to today’s challenge. Each of you has a lockbox containing a tribe flag of yours. On my go, each tribe will try to seal another tribe’s box as tightly as possible so that it cannot be penetrated. For the first part of this, Minamoto – you will work on Taira’s box. Taira will work on Fujiwara’s box. Fujiwara will work on Minamoto’s box. You will have ten minutes to do your worst to the box you are working with. After ten minutes, you will switch to your other opponent’s box. After ten minutes of that, you will try to open your tribe’s box. The first to open their tribe’s box and raise their tribe’s flag wins reward. Wanna know what you’re playing for?

The Survivor collectively tell Jeff they do.

Jeff: It can be hard to catch fish out here, so for the winner? Fishing gear. You get fishing line, hooks, and two poles. You also get two Hawaiian slings, a snorkel, fins, and a mask. That should make it easier on you. Worth playing for?

The tribes anxiously say it is.

Jeff: Minamoto and Taira each have one extra member, so you’ll both be sitting one person out; keep in mind you cannot sit the same person out in back-to-back challenges. Minamoto, who’s it going to be?

Danny: I’ll sit out.

Jeff: Danny sitting out for Minamoto. Taira?

Paula: Catharine will sit out.

Jeff: Catharine sitting out for Taira. OK, take your spots. Wait for my go.

Minamoto stands in fromt of Taira’s box, Taira in front of Fujiwara’s, and Fujiwara in front of Minamoto.

Jeff: Survivors ready?

The tribes are ready.

Jeff: GO!

Players scatter in different directions, looking for rope, sticks, and anything they can find.

Jeff: There are various lengths of rope around the beach; use what you can find.

Billy finds a long piece of rope and takes it back to the Minamoto box.

Jeff: Billy has a big piece of rope. That could come in handy.

Billy ties the Minamoto lock shut, using multiple, overlapping knots.

Billy: Get some sticks! My knot will hold up better!

Jeff: Billy looking to use sticks to help his knot!

Charlie ties several strands of rope together around Taira’s box and ties it shut with a fancy series of knots.

Charlie: I need to seal this box all the way around...this won’t hold up alone.

Kevin starts jamming Fujiwara’s lock with sticks, tying other sticks around it with rope.

Jeff: Kevin trying to jam the lock!

The Minamoto box has several knots coming from it, the Taira box has a rope around it, and the Fujiwara box is jammed with sticks.

Jeff: That’s enough, guys! Switch boxes!

Immediately, Charlie stops working and walks over the Fujiwara box with a large strand of rope.

Charlie: If this works, no one’s getting into this box.

Jason and Kevin are seen carrying big sticks to surround Minamoto’s box.

Kevin: Help me tie these sticks around the box so they can’t get into it.

Jason: I hope this works.

Jeff: Will Jason and Kevin have enough time to seal Minamoto’s box?

Harriet is tying a knot through Taira’s lock hole, repeatedly testing it to make sure it’s secure.

Jeff: Harriet doing a number on Taira’s lockbox.

Charlie continues to tie around Fujiwara’s box.

Jeff: Time! Start undoing your own lockboxes!

Charlie starts trying to untie his lockbox, but he doesn’t appear to be getting into it.

Jeff: Charlie trying to undo the ropes surrounding his tribe’s box!

Tara takes a knot in Charlie’s work and begins to undo it. She then starts to unravel the other ropes.

Jeff: Tara onto something, but the sticks are still jammed in the lock hole!

Billy: Someone get me a rock! I’m going to pound it out!

Jeff: Billy has an idea!

Meanwhile, Jason is trying to undo Harriet’s lock hole knot.

Jeff: That’s a lot of knots for Jason to try to undo!

Charlie is increasingly frustrated with trying to undo the ropes binding the wooden sticks around his tribe’s lockbox.

Jeff: Minamoto’s box seems impenetrable! Even Charlie can’t get into it!

Billy starts smashing the sticks in the lock hole with a rock, and gradually, it begins to come undone.

Billy: Help me open it! I think I got it!

Billy, Abdullah, and Tara try to wedge the lid of the lockbox open.

Jeff: Fujiwara thinks they have it!

The lid begins to open, and Loretta reaches in and retrieves the flag.

Jeff: Fujiwara has their tribe flag! Now it’s just a matter of raising it!

Charlie looks at the Fujiwara tribe in frustration, having all but given up.

The camera pans back to Fujiwara raising its flag.

Jeff: Fujiwara wins reward!

The Fujiwara tribe shouts and celebrates around its flag while the Minamoto tribe is shown slapping their knees and throwing their tools down.

Jeff: Fujiwara, you now have fishing gear; you can take it with you back to camp. Also, since you didn’t get it last time, you get flint for fires. Now all three tribes have the means to make fire. Minamoto and Taira, I’ve got nothing for you. Head on back to camp.

Fujiwara is seen going through its newly-won fishing gear as the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Fujiwara, Day 4. The tribe is seen celebrating its acquisition of fishing gear, carrying Hawaiian slings, poles, and a box of line and hooks.

Harriet: So who here knows how to catch fish?

Tara: I’ll give it a try.

(confessional) Abdullah: We won the fishing gear, and we won flint. We’re not sure if we should catch fish or start a fire.

Abdullah takes the flint and starts making sparks with it, trying to start a fire. The fire starts out small but begins to grow.

Meanwhile, Tara and Loretta take the Hawaiian slings and begin to search for fish.

(confessional) Loretta: I just grabbed a Hawaiian sling and tried to see what I could do with it. It’s a bit tricky to learn, but I think I got the hang of it.

Loretta walks back from the water with a medium-sized fish on her Hawaiian sling.

Harriet: I guess we’re eating tonight.

Loretta: Trust me, we need it. Then maybe we’ll have the energy to get us a nicer shelter.

Harriet: I’ll be fine with what we have here; I just want some food.

(confessional) Billy: I think we actually have a good thing going here. We might even start a little streak…I hope.

Camera pans to Minamoto, but first, it cycled from day to night and back to day.

Minamoto, Day 5. A large fire is still burning.

(confessional) Charlie: It sure would be nice to have that fishing gear. There isn’t a lot of stuff I really need, but it sure would be nice to have an easy source of food.

Becky is seen shooting her basketball through a makeshift hoop, which appears to be about seven feet off the ground.

(confessional) Becky: Putting up a basketball hoop was harder than I thought it would be. It sure gives me something to do, but people are a little uneasy about playing me, so usually I just shoot and practice. I guess people get sick of me beating them.

Maria comes back from the water source carrying a put full of water; she is missing the long-sleeved shirt she was wearing when she left and is wearing only a bikini top and soccer shorts.

Maria: I got water for the day; come fill your canteens before I take it all.

(confessional) Charlie: Maria thinks she’s in charge of all things water-related around here. I suppose she thinks that she’s the only one that uses it just because it’s her job to get it.

(confessional) Danny: Maria’s a bit…umm, unusual. She goes to the water source, comes back without her shirt, and tells us she’s going to take all the water if we don’t claim any. She acts like it’s all completely normal, too.

The camera pans to Maria and Elaine swimming; both are submerged except for their heads. The camera then pans back to the beach near the water source, where Maria’s black bikini and red soccer shorts are laying.

(confessional) Elaine: Maria’s decided she’s going to be naked around camp. Or at least in the water. I didn’t really mind her skinny-dipping or anything, but I didn’t know if I wanted to do it or anything.

Elaine (to Maria, in the water): So what’s it like?

Maria: It’s really nice. Try it.

Elaine: I don’t know…the guys might get the wrong idea about two girls getting naked in the water.

Maria: Well, if they have a problem with it, they can look elsewhere.

(confessional) Maria (in her bikini): I don’t know…I just love being naked. It’s very liberating. It’s just something I do, and I don’t think it’s anything to be ashamed of. I have a nice body, and I enjoy showing it off.

Charlie watches Maria come out of the water completely naked; part of her are blurred out.

(confessional) Charlie: If I wanted to see a naked girl on a beach, I’d buy a Playboy. Not that anyone’s going to offer me a shot at a million bucks in a Playboy.

Charlie doesn’t say anything while Maria walks back to the shelter without putting any clothes on.

Charlie (to Maria): I hope you don’t mind if I look.

Maria: If I minded, I wouldn’t be naked. I just hope there’s no one at home who minds that you look.

Charlie: Nah, I’m divorced. I have a son, but he’s in college and he’ll just be jealous that I’m out here with you.

(confessional) Steve: For Shannon, my fiancée at home – I didn’t ask her to get naked, and I wasn’t looking. Truthfully, I don’t know why she wants to spend so much time naked; it’s just going to put a target on her back.

Maria (to Elaine coming from the water to the shelter): So you won’t consider skinny dipping next time?

Elaine: Well, maybe. Don’t expect me to show off the goods like this, though.

Maria (still completely naked): Oh, come on. It’s not like you don’t have a nice body…

Elaine: OK, slow down.

Maria: I’m just playing with you, Elaine; lighten up.

(confessional) Elaine: After she said I have a nice body…well, I guess I was a little freaked out, but really, it’s flattering.

The camera pans away from the Minamoto camp, and the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Taira, Day 6. Antonio is preparing rice for the tribe, and Paula is gathering firewood.

Antonio: I hope we get more if this rice; this is the last of it so far, and it’s really been helping.

Jason: Well, we can try to find some fruit or something.

Antonio: We need something to fill us up and give us energy.

Jason: OK, you’re right…but we can live without it.

(confessional) Antonio: I hope we don’t have to live without rice. At least having a few handfuls of rice helps; it’s better than nothing. Besides, all I have to do is prepare it.

Paula drops some firewood at Antonio’s feet.

Paula (to Antonio): So how’s the rice coming?

Antonio: We got enough, but I hope we get another supply of it. How’s the wood?

Paula: It’s wood…as long as it’s here and it’s not wet, that’s all that matters.

Catharine emerges from the woods with something in her hands.

Catharine: We have Tree Mail, guys!

The tribe gathers to read the Tree Mail.

Kevin (from Tree Mail): One will command, four will obey,

Catharine (from Tree Mail): Find the pieces to lead your way.

Jason (from Tree Mail): What you need isn’t visible to the eye,

Rachel (from Tree Mail): But win this challenge or your dream may die.

Antonio: It’s for immunity; I know that. And it looks like one of us will have to command the others.

Rachel: Well, we can’t lose this one; that’s Paula’s specialty!

Paula: Oh, shut your hole, Rachel.

The camera pans back to Nishino Shima, where the tribes are seen rowing in again.

Jeff: Come on in guys!

The tribes take their places.

Jeff: First thing’s first – Steve, hand it over.

Steve hands back Minamoto’s half of the immunity idol.

Jeff: You too, Catharine.

Jeff takes the Taira half of the idol from Catharine.

Jeff: Immunity, back up for grabs. Let’s get to today’s challenge. Each tribe has 10 ladder rungs out there, but in order to find them, one tribe member must guide the others to them. The tribe members being guided will be blindfolded. When each of the guided tribe members has one rung, you will have four rungs; at this point, one tribe member can remove his or her blindfold and assist in guiding the other three. After the other three get one rung each, one of them will remove their blindfold and help guide the other two. When the other two have gotten rungs, only one will remain blindfolded and will get the last rung. Once all ten rungs are gotten and the last tribe member’s blindfold is off, the tribe must assemble a ladder and use it to scale to a platform. The first two tribes with all five members on the platform will win immunity. For the losers? Tribal Council tonight. One of you will be the second person voted out of Survivor: Japan. Minamoto and Taira, you have one extra member; you’re each sitting one person out. Minamoto, you sat out Danny last time; who’s sitting out this time?

Maria (fully clothed): I’ll sit out.

Jeff: Maria’s sitting out for Minamoto. Taira, you sat Catharine out last time; who’s sitting out this time?

Paula: Rachel will sit out.

Rachel rolls her eyes and sighs.

Jeff: Rachel sits out for Taira. The rest of you, take your spots; wait for my go.

The tribes take their spots, and everyone is blindfolded except Charlie, Paula, and Harriet.

Jeff: Survivors ready?

Charlie, Paula, and Harriet signal readiness.

Jeff: GO!

Charlie: Steve! Straight ahead! Keep walking!

Paula: Catharine! Go to your right!

Harriet: Billy! Go forward for two steps! Then turn left!

Charlie: Elaine! Go to your one o’clock!

Elaine stops momentarily in confusion, but soon she turns slightly to the right and begins walking.

Abdullah walks into Kevin, and Jason falls down. Jason gets up and begins walking forward.

Paula: Jason! Turn around!

Jason turns around and walks in the other direction.

Charlie: Steve! Bend down!

Steve reaches down and feels around him on the ground, picking up a ladder rung.

Charlie: Come back to me!

Jeff: Steve has a rung!

Steve carries the rung back to his tribe’s mat.

Jeff: Remember, Minamoto, Steve can’t help until all four are back at the mat with rungs.

Charlie: Becky! Turn around and bend down!

Becky does as Charlie instructs, and she grabs a rung and runs back to Charlie.

Jeff: Minamoto has the first to ladder rungs! No one else has one!

Paula: Catharine! Reach in front of you!

Catharine reaches and grabs what she thinks is a ladder rung.

Catharine: Is this it?

Paula: Drop it!

Catharine drops her stick and turns around.

Paula: Go forward and keep reaching in front of you!

Catharine does so and grabs a rung; she immediately races back to Paula.

Jeff: Taira on the board with one rung!

Billy reaches down and grabs a rung; he dashes back to harriet.

Jeff: Fujiwara has a rung now! Minamoto is still in the lead!

Charlie: Elaine! At your three o’clock!

Elaine reaches to her right and grabs a rung, racing back to Charlie.

Jeff: Minamoto has three rungs now! One more and one person can take off their blindfold!

Harriet: Tara! Reach down!

Tara reaches down and can’t find a rung.

Harriet: Farther out!

Tara feels around and finds a rung; she runs to Harriet.

Jeff: Fujiwara’s in second place now!

Paula: Kevin! Turn around! Jason! Reach ahead of you! Antonio! Turn left and keep walking!

Jeff: Paula trying to keep her tribe on track!

Jason grabs a rung and goes back to Paula.

Jeff: We have a second-place tie now!

Loretta takes a rung and runs back to her tribe mat.

Jeff: Fujiwara just tied with Minamoto!

Danny grabs a rung in a tree and dashes to his tribe’s mat.

Jeff: Minamoto has all four rungs! One of you, take off your blindfold; the others start looking for more!

Danny takes off his blindfold but hangs back and lets Charlie continue issuing instructions.

Charlie: Elaine! It’s over to your right! Go to your two o’clock!

Abdullah bends down and grabs a Fujiwara rung; he runs to his tribe’s mat.

Jeff: Fujiwara has all four rungs! One of you, take off your blindfold!

Billy drops his blindfold and begins giving directions.

Billy: Tara! Turn left!

Kevin races back to the mat with a rung.

Jeff: Taira still in it! One more rung left and you get an extra set of eyes!

Charlie continues to shout at his tribe; Becky takes a rung back to the mat.

Jeff: Minamoto’s in the lead again!

Almost as soon as Becky arrives at the mat, Elaine grabs a rung and heads to the mat as well.

Jeff: Elaine has one for Minamoto! One more and one of you drops your blindfold!

Paula: Antonio! Reach behind you!

Antonio reaches behind him and finds a rung. He rushes to the mat.

Jeff: Taira has four rungs! One of you, drop your blindfold!

Antonio drops his blindfold. Paula continues to call for her tribe.

Billy: Abdullah! To your left!

Abdullah takes a rung and drops it at Billy’s feet.

Jeff: One more for Fujiwara!

Paula: Kevin! Behind you! Jason! Over to your right! Catharine! You’re way off!

Jason is the next to find a rung. Immediately after that, Kevin gets a rung.

Jeff: We’re all tied up!

Steve reaches the mat with a rung.

Jeff: Minamoto has seven rungs! Someone, drop your blindfold!

Elaine moves to the side as Steve and Becky go out for more rungs.

Tara races back with a rung for Fujiwara.

Jeff: Taira and Fujiwara are tied with six rungs each!

Charlie: Steve! Ten o’clock!

Steve turns somewhat to the left. Soon after, he finds a rung.

Jeff: Eight rungs for Minamoto!

Loretta and Catharine come back with rungs at almost the same time.

Loretta takes over for Billy at Fujiwara; Kevin goes aside.

Becky gets the ninth rung for Minamoto.

Jeff: One more rung to go for Minamoto! Who’s going for it?

Becky runs back out for Minamoto. She runs head-first into Tara.

Jeff: Ooh, a collision! Everyone OK?

Becky and Tara both signal that they are OK, and soon after, Catharine picks up a rung.

Charlie: Becky! Turn around and keep walking!

Abdullah picks up a rung and runs back at it; almost immediately afterward, Jason arrives at the mat with a rung.

Jeff: Taira has nine rungs! Who’s going for the last rung?

Jason runs back out for the last rung.

Becky gets closer to the last rung for Minamoto; Tara is still searching for her rung.

Jason gets to the last rung before Becky gets to hers; Becky makes it back to her mat first.

Jeff: Minamoto! Taira! Start assembling your ladders!

Minamoto starts piecing together the rungs, which have different shapes on each end. Paula grabs a rung that goes on the end of the ladder.

Paula: Put this one in here! It goes in this end!

Charlie: Don’t put it into both ends! Assemble one side!

Tara gets the rung, and Fujiwara sends Abdullah out for the last rung.

Jeff: Fujiwara! You’re still in this!

Minamoto puts together the ladder and stands it so it leans against the platform.

Charlie: Everyone up the ladder! I’ll go last!

All five Minamoto scale the ladder.

Jeff: Minamoto wins immunity!

Meanwhile, Taira is having trouble with the ladder.

Abdullah gets the last rung and removes his blindfold.

Jeff: Fujiwara! Start assembling your ladder! You have some ground to make up!

Taira put all ten rungs into one side.

Paula: Now be careful with this side of the ladder.

Taira puts the other side into the ladder and leans it against the platform.

Paula: Everyone up! Come on, move it! Don’t be last!

Fujiwara frantically puts together the ladder, but Billy sees Taira scaling the ladder, and Taira is at the top before Fujiwara can finish.

Jeff: Taira wins immunity!

Fujiwara throws the ladder down, and Abdullah kicks the dirt.

Jeff: Minamoto and Taira won’t be going to Tribal Council tonight. As for Fujiwara, you’ll be seeing me again and voting out one of your own.

Images of Minamoto celebrating atop the platform lead to a fade into commercial.

Back from commercial.

Fujiwara, Day 6. The tribe rows back from the challenge and begins to discuss the vote.

(confessional) Harriet: We lost the challenge again. Now we have to vote out another one. Last time I managed to save myself; this time I’m not so sure.

Billy (to Tara): So who’s it going to be?

Tara: Do we really trust Harriet?

Billy: Well, she didn’t lose the challenge this time; I think we all lost it.

Tara: If the other people would stop running into me, I might have been able to help.

(confessional) Billy: I hate to say it, but Harriet’s the logical choice. I like her and all, but someone has to go, and I think it’s going to be her.

Abdullah (to Billy): So what are we going to do?

Billy: I hate to go against Harriet, but I think that’s what we need to do.

Abdullah: Who do you have in on this?

Billy: I talked to Tara already about this.

Abdullah: Tara’s in on this?

Billy: I already talked to her and she’s cool with it. So are you in?

(confessional) Abdullah: I tried being pushy in getting Harriet out, and it failed. Billy’s really being pushy with me about getting rid of Harriet now. I probably should go along with it, but if my alliance with Waylon was wrecked because of this, then maybe I need to shake things up here.

Abdullah (to Harriet): Just so you know, the vote tonight is for you.

Harriet: Really.

Abdullah: Billy and Tara already told me the plan.

Harriet: That’s funny; they told me that the vote was for you.

Abdullah: Don’t bulls--- me.

Harriet: I’m not bulls---ing you, Abdullah; I already talked to Tara about it. Loretta’s in on the whole thing. She thought you were the next logical person to kick off after Waylon.

(confessional) Abdullah: If Harriet’s telling the truth, then we need to split up Billy and Tara. If she’s lying, then we can kick her off later.

Harriet: We should spare Billy, though. He didn’t do anything.

Abdullah: I’ll talk to Loretta.

The camera pans to Tribal Council, as the tribe walk in single file without torches.

Jeff: Go ahead and grab your torches and get fire.

All the Survivors do so.

Jeff: So you’re back here again. You won the reward, but you guys couldn’t pull it off when immunity was on the line.

Harriet: I don’t know what happened. We tried a few things.

Tara: If I wasn’t getting run over, I might have had a chance.

Jeff: You took a pretty nasty hit.

Tara: I’m still hurting from it.

Jeff: Do you feel like the loss was your fault in any way?

Tara: Of course not. It wasn’t anybody’s fault; we just lost.

Harriet: We won earlier as a team, and now we lost as a team.

Jeff: Billy, do you agree with that?

Billy: I think some of us had better performances than others.

Jeff: Do you think you did well?

Billy: I pull my weight.

Jeff: Anyone disagree with that?

Abdullah: Even if I did, I wouldn’t say so.

Jeff: Well, you’ll have to say so somehow. It is time to vote. Abdullah, you’re up first.

Abdullah walks up and votes; he holds the name up to the camera, but he is seen only from behind while he speaks.

Abdullah (to vote camera): I’ve had enough of being lied to.

Tara walks up and votes; her vote is not shown.

Harriet walks up and votes after Tara; again, her vote is not shown.

Billy votes after Harriet; he writes down Harriet’s name.

Billy (to vote camera): This should strengthen the tribe. Maybe with you gone, we’ll win a couple of challenges.

Loretta is the last to vote; her vote is not shown. She goes back and sits down in her spot.

Jeff: I’ll go tally the votes.

He goes to get the voting urn, and the tribe sits still waiting for the results. Jeff soon returns and places the voting urn in front of him.

Jeff: Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.

Jeff takes a vote out of the urn.

Jeff: First vote…Harriet.

Harriet does not look surprised.

Jeff: …Harriet. Two votes Harriet.

Jeff reaches into the urn for another vote.

Jeff: …Tara.

Tara looks shocked; she puts her hands to her face.

Jeff: …Tara. Two vote Tara, two votes Harriet, one vote left. I’ll read the last vote.

Jeff takes the vote out of the urn.

He looks at it and glances back at the tribe.

Jeff: The second person voted out of Survivor: Japan…

He turns the vote around.

Jeff: …Tara. That’s three votes; that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.

Tara still can’t seem to wipe the shocked look off her face as she grabs her torch and walks over to Jeff. She slides it in the holder and Jeff takes his torch snuffer.

Jeff: Tara, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff snuffs Tara’s torch, and Tara walks off into the night.

Jeff: After two losses in a row, this tribe has a lot of ground to make up. Just remember to be prepared for whatever the game gives you. Grab your torches; head back to camp. Goodnight.

The Fujiwara tribe, minus Tara, files back out of Tribal Council as the credits begin to roll.

Jeff (voice-over): Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode.

Cut to commercial and input from corporate sponsors.

Back from commercial.

Jeff (voice-over): Next time on Survivor…Abdullah and Harriet have it out.

Abdullah (shouting at Harriet): So you lied again?

Harriet: I don’t know what the big deal is; we split up an alliance, and that’s what we set out to do.

Abdullah: You just set out to save your #####.

Jeff (voice-over): Paula thinks Taira can win by losing.

Paula (to Catharine): What do you say to tanking this challenge?

Jeff (voice-over): And the game gets turned on its ear.

(confessional) Elaine: When Jeff said that, I could have passed out. Who would have seen that coming?

The camera pans to some of Survivor’s sponsors before switching to Tara.

Tara (final words): I completely did not see this coming. I guess I’m Harriet’s second victim. It’s hard to believe she can be so devious and such a snake-in-the-grass. I still don’t know how she did it. But I have no regrets, and I loved every minute of it. Best of luck to Billy and Catharine; go all the way!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Japan Episode 2: “If ... cahaya 07-15-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 14104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Japan Episode 2: “If They Have a Problem With It, They Can Look Elsewhere”"
And the game gets turned on its ear.

And the game is about keeping the ears open!

Like your story, CZ, with it's concisely written dialog style. You've done well to give character and a unique voice to each of the contestants. It's hard to tell who you're playing favorites with, if anybody, and even harder to tell who'd be the next ones out.

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

I'll be listening!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •