The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 4: “Do You Ever Lose At This Game?”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-23-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 4: “Do You Ever Lose At This Game?”"
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group.

Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…the Taira tribe was sick of Rachel, and was willing to take desperate measures.

Paula (to Antonio): So are you OK with the idea of losing the challenge on purpose?

Antonio: Why, so we can get rid of Rachel?

Paula: That’s what I want to do.

Jeff (voice-over): But Taira’s plan fell through when they learned that the immunity challenge was individual.

Jeff: Hand over your buffs. This is an individual challenge.

Jeff (voice-over): The Survivors competed as individuals in a six-part obstacle course. The best performers won immunity and were told that they would have a hand in the future of the game.

Jeff: Charlie wins immunity!

Jeff (voice-over): Six Survivors won immunity by winning a single event; six others had to face Tribal Council, where they would become the third person voted out of the game.

The camera pans to Billy, Catharine, Danny, Elaine, Harriet, and Jason as a group.

Jeff (voice-over): Catharine and Jason wanted Fujiwara to gang up on Minamoto, but Charlie and Becky wanted Fujiwara to gang up on Taira.

Charlie (to Harriet): So wait, you would vote with us to get rid of one of the Taira guys?

Harriet: I can be talked into it.

Jeff (voice-over): Jason and Catharine got their way, though, and Elaine was the third person voted out of Survivor: Japan.

Jeff (snuffing Elaine’s torch): Elaine, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff (voice-over): Fifteen are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

The screen pans to shots of Japanese warriors in fierce battle, spliced with images of great ships and dojos. As pictures of gold coins and logos of “Survivor: Japan,” “Ronin,” and “Geisha,” begin to appear, the Survivor theme begins to play in the background while the castaways are shown in various outdoor images wearing their respective tribal buffs. This time, all members are read without tribe names in alphabetical order without regard to gender or tribal affiliation. The screen pans finally to a background of waves, ripples, and islands with the “Survivor: Japan” insignia superimposed over it.

At this point, the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Nishino Shima, Day 9. The 15 Survivors are seen sleeping in the sand around the fire; the tribe buffs are in a crate off to the side.

(confessional) Danny: Last night, we had Tribal Council, and there were four of us from Minamoto. There were five who were not Minamoto, and they all ganged up on us. There were five on other tribes, and there were five votes against Elaine. I think we all have big targets on our backs.

Danny (to Steve): So what do you think is going to happen?

Steve: I don’t know. Maybe we have new tribes.

Danny: You think maybe we should try to get all of us on the same tribe if we can?

Steve: If we can. If we have one person on another tribe, they’re going to be sacrificed right away.

(confessional) Steve: We’re really not sure what’s going to happen next. I think there’s going to be new tribes, but I don’t know how they’re going to be picked or anything. For all I know, we draw for new buffs and the three winners from yesterday get to pick who they want to join.

Camera pans to Catharine talking to Jason.

Catharine (to Jason): There are six of us; no one suspects anything from us. If we can split up and make sure none of us gets voted out, we can make the merge and end up with all of us final six.

Jason: Well, final five; if Rachel makes the merge, it’s a miracle.

Catharine: Or a curse, whichever.

(confessional) Catharine: We think that there are going to be new tribes, so we want our tribe to split up and have an influence on every tribe. All of us are going to make the merge at this point if we keep that up.

Camera pans to Billy talking to Abdullah.

Billy (to Abdullah): So do we want to stick together or try to split up?

Abdullah: I just want a tight group of Fujiwara. You, me, and Loretta. Harriet’s not trustworthy, and if she’s not on my tribe, that’s fine.

Billy: So you want Harriet off the tribe?

Abdullah: I want her as far from my tribe as I can get. Get her out as quickly as possible.

(confessional) Abdullah: Harriet and I have definitely had more than our share of differences, and frankly, I don’t need to deal with her anymore. I hope she gets put on another tribe, and I hope she’s gone quickly. I’d do it myself, but I hate losing.

Camera pans to Jeff walking in to greet the Survivors.

Jeff: Good morning, guys.

The Survivors greet him in return.

Jeff: You’re probably wondering what’s going on here. You all know you slept here, and it’s nothing like your home campsites. You also know that you don’t have any tribe buffs. You also know that Charlie, Becky, and Loretta were told that they would have a hand in the game’s future, but I didn’t tell you what it was.

The Survivors are all standing in front of Jeff in a small semicircle.

Jeff: Charlie, Becky, and Loretta, I need you to come up here. It’s here and now where you’re going to be deciding the fate of this game.

Charlie, Becky, and Loretta join Jeff, all standing at his right, the players’ left.

Jeff: Charlie, you finished first, and you used to be on Minamoto. Do you want to remain a member of Minamoto? Is that the campsite you want to return to?

Charlie: Is that even a question? Gimme my red buff.

Jeff: It’s yours. Charlie is the charter member of the new Minamoto. Becky, you have a choice. Do you want Taira’s camp or Fujiwara’s?

Becky: I’ve lived at Taira’s camp before, and I’ve lived at Minamoto’s. Obviously, Minamoto is my first choice, but I also like a project. I’ll take Fujiwara.

A few Survivors appear shocked, with one making a gasping noise.

Jeff: Becky, you’re the charter member of the new Fujiwara. Loretta, I guess that means you’re on Taira now. Charlie, as the top finisher in yesterday’s challenge, you get first pick of tribemates. Charlie will pick first, then Becky, then Loretta, and then back to Charlie until everyone’s on a tribe. Every tribe will have five members. Keep in mind that you can pick anyone without regard to gender or tribal affiliation. Keep in mind that some of you will be switching tribes, and some of you will probably be staying on your old tribes. Charlie, pick someone.

Charlie: I’ll take Steve.

Jeff: Steve, come join Charlie over here; you are again a member of Minamoto. Becky, it’s your turn.

Becky: Danny.

Jeff: Danny, you’re now a member of Fujiwara. Loretta, make a selection.

Loretta: I’ll pick…Billy.

Jeff: Billy, you can come join Loretta here on Taira. So far, all three captains have picked tribemates. Charlie, it’s to you.

Charlie: No one’s gone for Abdullah, so I’ll take him.

(confessional) Charlie: I chatted a little with Abdullah, and maybe he doesn’t seem like the type of person I would align myself with on the surface. He’s from Iran and I’m a Navy man; we always kept an eye on Iran in the Navy. He’s a good guy, though, and he did do well in that challenge.

Jeff: Abdullah, take your spot here next to Charlie; you’re on Minamoto now. Becky, you’re up.

Becky: We need to start picking some ladies. I like what I see in Catharine; I’ll pick her.

Jeff: Catharine, you’re off to Fujiwara; come join Becky. Loretta, the choice is yours.

Loretta (after hesitation): Jason.

Jeff: You’ve chosen Jason. Jason, come join Loretta here; you’re a member of Taira once again. Charlie, it’s to you.

Charlie: Hell, come on over here, Maria.

Jeff: Maria, you’re back on Minamoto. Becky, it’s your call now.

Becky: I’ll take Paula.

Jeff: Paula, you’re on Fujiwara now; come join Becky. Loretta, pick someone.

Loretta: This is a tough call. I guess I’ll do what I need to – Harriet, come over here.

Jeff: Harriet, you’re on Taira now; come join Loretta. Charlie, who’s your last pick?

Charlie: Well, I talked it over with the tribe…Kevin, you’re my pick.

Jeff: Kevin, you’re the last Minamoto member. Becky, do you want Antonio or Rachel?

Becky (with no hesitation): Antonio.

Jeff: Antonio, come to your new tribe; you’re now a member of Fujiwara. Rachel, you’re going back to Taira.

Rachel looks pleased as she walks over to Loretta.

Jeff: These are the new tribes; I have maps to your homes. For some of you, you’re going to a new campsite; for others, it’s the same place. Hop in your boats and head to camp; check it out.

The camera pans to stills of each of the tribes before fading to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Fujiwara, Day 9. The new Fujiwara tribe has just arrived at its new home; none of the new members have ever been members of Fujiwara.

Paula notices the shelter has no floor.

Paula: Looks like we have a little fixer-upper project here!

Becky: That’s kind of what I was going for here.

Paula: Good; I like being busy. There’s nothing quite like being useful.

Becky: Nothing quite like having you on my tribe again.

Paula: Really. So you don’t think I’m too hard to deal with.

Becky: Who said you were?

Paula pauses to think about the question.

Becky: Rachel doesn’t count.

Paula: OK, no one.

(confessional) Becky: If I can’t have Charlie on my tribe, at least Paula’s here. I’m happy to be the one who helps win challenges as long as I don’t actually have to be a leader.

Paula: Well, at least we have a fire.

Danny: So what are we going to do about this shelter?

(confessional) Danny: At my last tribe, we had a really nice shelter. We had luxuries. We had it all. Granted, I still have my journal, but now I can’t go down to the fire and play poker with Steve and Charlie if I want to. All there is to do here is work and lose to Becky at one-on-one.

Becky: Should we just tear it down and start over?

Paula: I don’t want to tear it down or anything; we can at least use it for a spare area. If you want to build a new shelter, that’s fine and all.

Catharine: So just let me know what we need to do so I can help.

Paula: Yeah, we need big leaves, sticks, and anything we can use to build a shelter.

Becky: Preferably one with a floor of some sort.

(confessional) Catharine: We don’t have to worry too much about fire or water, so we built a new shelter. I guess Paula has to worry about something, so we built a new shelter instead of fixing the one we had.

Catharine (to Paula): Tell me why we’re not just going to fix this shelter up.

Paula: That’s not going to work. We need something bigger. I don’t think this will work for all five of us.

Catharine: Well, OK…I don’t understand it. If you need me, I’ll be looking for food.

(confessional) Paula: So Catharine immediately decides that, instead of helping build the shelter, she’s going to go get food, as though she doesn’t want to be a part of the shelter. Granted, we need food, but she could have been a bit nicer about it, I guess.

Paula (to Antonio): Hold this end for me while I tie it in.

Antonio bends down and holds the shelter in while Paula puts a knot in.

(confessional) Antonio: Just like at Taira, Paula took charge. I pretty much let Paula do her thing because it works. Besides, why should I take charge when someone else is willing to put that target on herself?

The camera pans to Minamoto, but first, the day changes to night and back to day. Abdullah, Charlie, Kevin, and Steve are playing poker.

Abdullah: I’ll take three cards.

Charlie: Gimme two cards.

Kevin: The hell with it; I fold.

Steve: We’re not even playing for anything!

Kevin: I know, but all I have is ten high, so I fold.

(confessional) Steve: If Kevin plays Survivor anything like he plays cards, he’s a liability and we would have been better off with Antonio. He always folds when he gets a lousy hand, and he doesn’t even have anything to lose. Maybe when he hears he’s going to get voted off, the first thing he’ll do at Tribal Council is lay down his torch.

Charlie: OK, I got a jack-high straight.

Steve: You got me again.

Charlie: That’s, what, my third win in a row?

Abdullah: Do you ever lose at this game?

(confessional) Charlie: One of the skills I learned in the Navy was how to play poker. If the next immunity challenge involves five-card draw, the other tribes don’t have a chance. Not that they have a chance anyway; Charlie Forrest has never been defeated.

The camera pans to Maria, who’s sunbathing face-down on the beach and appears to be completely naked. She gets up to walk over to her tribemates with parts of her blurred out.

Maria: Hey guys; who’s winning?

Charlie: Well, I was, but now you’re distracting me.

Maria: Well, I am the only girl here, so I have to do something to make you want to keep me around.

(confessional) Abdullah: Maria thought I might have a problem with her being naked around camp. I guess she thinks I’m a little on the conservative side. Really, there isn’t anyone on my old tribe I wanted to see naked, so it’s really kind of nice.

(confessional) Maria: I was a little nervous getting naked in front of a bunch of guys; I usually get naked around other girls. But if I have to use sex appeal and a naked body to stay in the game, it doesn’t matter. I don’t care if some people think I’m being a whore or letting guys exploit me; they don’t understand I’m actually exploiting them. It’s fun, really. They get a nice show, I stay in the game, and I can go days at a time without wearing clothes.

Steve is shown taking Maria aside privately to talk to her.

Steve (to Maria): Look, you need to stop this.

Maria (completely naked): What do you mean stop?

Steve: Please put some clothes on. I was a little weirded out when you left your shirt behind and it just disappeared, as you said. I don’t need to see you like this all day.

Maria: Lighten up; you’re the only one who has a problem with it.

Steve: I’m the only one who thinks you need to have a little dignity. Show a little class.

Maria: You’re the only one who’s uptight about it. It’s not like I’m asking you to get naked for the tribe too. It’s just something I enjoy doing.

Steve: You enjoy degrading yourself like this?

Maria: Don’t start with me with that feminist bulls---.

(confessional) Steve: I tried. I really did. Now not only do I have to see her parade around camp with no clothes on, now she’s going to turn the rest of the tribe against me just because I think she should be a little modest.

Steve (to Maria): Look, I’m getting married once this game is over, and I don’t need you walking around here like some sort of temptress—

Maria: Temptress? You really don’t understand. I’m just having fun.

Steve: Well, find another way of having fun.

Maria: Find yourself another cause.

Maria coldly walks away from Steve, and the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Taira, Day 11. The camp looks largely the same, with Billy and Jason looking for fish.

(confessional) Billy: I’ve been on the same tribe as Jason at the very start, and I was tribemates with Harriet and Loretta at Fujiwara. I can work with any of them. But now, in the past two days, I’ve learned why Rachel was the last one picked.

Jason: Can you come over here and help me with this firewood, Rachel?

Rachel: I’ll just get in the way; you look like you have it.

Jason: No, I really don’t have it. Come help me.

Rachel: We have enough firewood; come take a break. We need the energy for challenges.

(confessional) Jason: On one hand, Rachel is completely useless. She does no work, sleeps all the time, whines constantly, and eats more than any of us. I think she’s the only one of us who’s actually gained weight out here. It’s completely worth it to throw a challenge to get rid of her.

Loretta helps Harriet build the fire larger while Rachel sits in the shelter watching.

(confessional) Jason: On the other hand, Minamoto still looks unbeatable; Charlie, Steve, and Abdullah make a hell of a team. Fujiwara has Becky, Paula, and even Catharine. We don’t have anyone that can compete with Charlie and Becky. If we throw a challenge and get rid of Rachel, pretty soon we’re going to be losing every challenge, and there won’t be any of us left by the merge. So we’re left with a tough choice – risk a huge losing streak or put up with Rachel.

(confessional) Rachel: All these people just work too hard for me. It’s ridiculous. Maybe they would be happier if they took a break.

Loretta (to Jason): So we have to win this challenge.

Jason: Yeah, I guess so. And if Minamoto loses, I guess you’re praying Abdullah sticks around.

Loretta: If Charlie doesn’t work him over first.

(confessional) Loretta: We’re in a bit of a tight spot. If we lose, we get a free vote, but we might keep losing. If we keep losing, Fujiwara’s all but out of it, especially me. If we win and Minamoto loses, Abdullah might be out. Our only hope is to try to make Fujiwara lose so someone from our original tribe can’t be voted out.

The camera then pans to Nishino Shima again, as all three new tribes paddle in.

Jeff: Come on in guys!

All three new tribes take their spots.

Jeff: How are the new camps?

Becky: Ours took a little work, but we did all right.

Jeff: Well, you did pick that campsite.

Becky: And it’s ours now.

Jeff: Fair enough. Let’s get to today’s challenge. Each of you will play head-to-head against an opposing tribe member. Here’s how the game works. Each player starts out with one throwing star. For your turn, you can either pick a white throwing star, a black throwing star, and a pair of hands. If you pick the white star, you gain a throwing star. If you pick the black one, you lose a throwing star. If you pick the hands, you neither gain nor lose one. The only way to make a kill is if you pick black while your opponent picks white. The black star is your Attack option; the white star is your Reload option. If you pick the hands, it’s just Block. Now, here’s the twist. If you get six throwing stars, you can put all three items on the table and use a Samurai Blade. If you use this, your opponent is out automatically unless they also use a Samurai Blade.

Charlie: What is this, some kind of weird strategy game?

Jeff: If you want to say that. Remember, for each of the first two rounds, one member of each tribe will sit out. The last tribe with members still in the game wins immunity. The other two tribes play head-to-head for second place, which also gets you immunity. In addition, whichever tribe finishes first gets luxury items for everyone who doesn’t already have theirs.

Steve, Loretta, and Catharine sit out for the first round.

Jeff: For the first round, we have Kevin vs. Jason, Charlie vs. Rachel, Maria vs. Danny, Abdullah vs. Becky, Billy vs. Paula, and Harriet vs. Antonio. Everyone put your selections in your boxes, and when I say ‘reveal,’ pick the box up and reveal your choice.

All the Survivors put items in their boxes.

Jeff: Reveal.

Maria reveals a black star while Danny has a white one.

Jeff: Danny, you’re out. Maria just attacked you.

Danny: This sucks.

The camera shows everyone making selections again.

Both Billy and Paula used black stars.

Jeff: No one’s out here. Billy, you’re out of stars.

The players make selections again.

Charlie shows a black star while Rachel has a white one.

Jeff: Rachel, you’re out.

Rachel stomps off to the side while the others make selections.

The camera shows players with white stars getting up, including Billy, Kevin, and Harriet.

Jeff: The last game still in progress is Abdullah and Becky, and it’s a good one. Abdullah, you have four stars; Becky, you have five. Reveal.

Both reveal white stars.

Jeff: Abdullah, you have five stars, and Becky, you have six. Becky, by rule, you can use a Samurai Blade.

Becky: Sorry Abdullah; you’re out, I guess.

Jeff: For the next round, each tribe will send two members.

Players are shown drawing for matches.

Jeff: OK, so we have Maria vs. Loretta, Steve vs. Catharine, and Jason vs. Paula. Same rules.

All Survivors in the game make selections.

Everyone shows a white star except Paula, who shows a black star.

Jeff: Jason, you’re out.

Jason: Damn.

Jeff: OK, make your selections.

Again, everyone makes a selection.

Two white stars and two pairs of hands.

Jeff: No one’s out.

The camera pans to images of Survivors’ choices. Steve is shown walking away with a white star on his table.

Jeff: OK, so all we have left is Maria and Paula. Maria, you have four throwing stars; Loretta, you have two. Reveal.

Maria shows a white star; Loretta shows a black star.

Jeff: Loretta, you’re going on. Maria, you’re out.

Maria: So much for my samurai blade.

Jeff: Six of you remain, and four of you are Fujiwara. Two Fujiwara will be sitting out.

Each of the Fujiwara draws for positions.

Jeff: We have Charlie against Catharine, and we have Loretta against Becky.

The Survivors appear to make their selections.

Jeff is shown repeating the word “reveal” about three times. Becky is shown getting up and walking away with a white star on the table.

Jeff: Charlie, you have only one star, and Catharine has three. Make your selections.

Each of them makes a choice.

Charlie has a white star while Catharine has a black one.

Jeff: Charlie, you were the last Minamoto. Your tribe is out. Fujiwara, one of you will be playing Loretta first. Loretta, you have to beat each of the Fujiwara to win immunity and luxury items.

Loretta sits across the table from Antonio.

Jeff: Survivors ready?

Each of them puts an item in a box.

Antonio quickly takes his box off the table, revealing a black star. Loretta sheepishly takes hers off, revealing a white star.

Jeff: Loretta, you’re out. Fujiwara, you win immunity. Antonio, Catharine, and Paula each get luxury items. Becky and Danny, you already have yours. Minamoto and Taira, you will play for second. Whoever finishes second wins immunity. Fujiwara, you get to sit this out; you already have immunity.

The players each take spots after drawing for position.

Jeff: OK, we have Abdullah vs. Rachel, Charlie vs. Loretta, Kevin vs. Harriet, Maria vs. Billy, and Steve vs. Jason. Survivors ready?

Each Survivor makes a choice.

Only Harriet uses a black star, and Kevin blocked it.

The camera shows many selections and moves; Rachel, Loretta, and Steve leave the table with white stars.

Jeff: Maria, you have five stars, and Billy, you have none.

Billy: I’m screwed, aren’t I?

Maria: I’m going to reload and use a Samurai Blade, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Jeff: I’m afraid she’s right, Billy. You’re out.

Billy: I can’t win.

The camera shows a table with a white star on one side and a black star on the other. The camera then pans out to show Kevin in front of the white star and Harriet in front of the black star.

Jeff: Kevin, you’re out. This round is over. Three Minamoto remain compared to two Taira. One Minamoto will sit out this round.

The Survivors again draw for position.

Jeff: We have Abdullah vs. Harriet and Maria vs. Jason. Survivors ready?

The Survivors make their picks.

Abdullah takes out his white star; Harriet shows a black one.

Abdullah: You just don’t show any mercy.

Harriet: Never have, never will.

The camera shows Abdullah walking away and Maria and Jason making a few selections.

Jeff: OK, Maria; you have three stars. Jason, you have five. Make your selections.

Maria has a smug look on her face as she makes her pick.

Both pick black stars.

Jeff: It’s a deadlock; your stars cancel each other out.

They pick again; this time, Maria has a white star to Jason’s black one.

Jeff: Maria, you’re out.

Maria: I thought I had you.

Jeff: Charlie, you’re the only Minamoto left. If you lose, your tribe goes to Tribal Council. Taira, draw for his first opponent.

Harriet sits in front of Charlie.

Harriet uses a black star; Charlie blocks it.

Charlie uses a few white stars on the next moves while Harriet continues to block.

Jeff: Charlie, you’re up to four stars. Harriet, you’re playing very defensively. Reveal.

Charlie picks a white star while Harriet picks a black star.

Jeff: Harriet, you don’t have any stars. You broke the rules; you’re out.

Harriet: What?

Jeff: You used a black star when you were out of stars. That’s a rule violation. You’re out. Jason, take your spot across from Charlie.

Harriet: That’s bulls---.

Jeff: I know you don’t like it, but it’s a rule.

Harriet: It’s a s---ty rule.

Jeff: Jason, you and Charlie need to make your first selections.

Jason and Charlie try to ignore Harriet.

Jason has a white star. Charlie has a black star.

Jeff: Jason, you’re out. Minamoto wins immunity.

Harriet: Are you f---ing kidding me?

Jeff: Harriet, I’ll be seeing your tribe at Tribal Council tonight. Fujiwara, your tribe’s luxury items are in that crate over there; take them with you. Minamoto, all I have is immunity for you.

Images of Fujiwara carrying its crate of luxury items back to its boat dominate the pictures before the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Fujiwara, Day 11. The tribe members who don’t yet have their luxury items are seen opening the crate that holds them.

Paula: I just don’t get it; why would you bring an autographed bat out here as a luxury item? What good is it?

Catharine: I wanted this out here with me; it’s my prized souvenir from when the White Sox won the World Series.

Paula: So what’s so special about it?

Catharine: Every member of the team signed it. I got it signed at the victory parade.

Antonio: Are you really a White Sox fan or just saying you are now that they won something?

Catharine: Those are fighting words, Antonio.

Antonio: OK, OK. I think I know your answer.

(confessional) Paula: OK, so it’s a nice bat and all, but unless we need some firewood, I don’t have a use for it.

Catharine: So let’s see what your item is.

Paula unrolls a large motivational poster with a train in the woods with the word “Initiative” as the feature word.

(confessional) Catharine: I knew Paula was a hard worker out here, but damn. Is that all she thinks about? It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s sneaking back to her office in the middle of the night.

The camera switches to Taira, Day 11. The tribe is scattered doing various tasks. Billy and Jason are carrying wood.

Billy (to Jason): Well, I guess we have to get rid of Rachel.

Jason: Yeah, I guess Rachel’s gone.

(confessional) Billy: My tribe lost. Again. For the fourth time in a row, I’m vulnerable. Of course, for the fourth time in a row, someone else is the target, so it’s more that it just wears on me.

(confessional) Rachel: I think it’s time we got rid of Harriet. She could have beaten Charlie at the challenge, and she made a stupid mistake. If she can’t win when the game is handed to her, she’s worthless.

Rachel (to Loretta): So do you think we need to get rid of Harriet?

Loretta: All I know is that I really don’t trust Harriet.

Rachel: What was she like at Fujiwara?

Loretta: She’s sneaky.

Rachel: Really.

(confessional) Loretta: Rachel presented me with an idea of kicking off Harriet. Maybe she’s right. I’m scared to say that, but maybe she’s right.

Loretta: So what do Billy and Jason think of this?

Rachel: I don’t know.

The camera switches to Rachel talking to Jason.

Rachel: So Loretta and I think we need to vote out Harriet.

Jason: Really, I’m not interested.

Rachel: Why not?

Jason: Because Billy and I are voting you out.

Rachel: What? That’s crazy!

Jason: No, it’s not. Tell me what work you have done since you arrived.

Rachel: What? I work!

Jason: No, you really don’t.

(confessional) Rachel: Is he calling me lazy? I don’t think the boys appreciate me. Maybe one of them needs to go instead of Harriet. Hey, if Loretta thought voting out Harriet was a good idea, maybe she’ll go for voting out Jason.

Rachel (to Loretta): I think we need a change of plans.

Loretta: Really. So you don’t want to vote Harriet now?

Rachel: I want to vote Jason. He and Billy are too close.

Loretta: I never noticed.

Rachel: We need to split them up. Then the girls can run the tribe.

(confessional) Loretta: The scary thing is that I was actually entertaining the idea of a women’s alliance. After all, how much worse can our tribe get?

Loretta (to Harriet): So Rachel wants to vote off Jason. She wants a women’s alliance.

Harriet: I thought for sure she would want to target me.

Loretta: I did too, but she wants to go after the boys.

Harriet: The idea does have merit, you know. If Billy and Jason are out of power, that means the three of us run the show.

The camera pans to day turning to night, and then the Taira tribe is shown walking into Tribal Council. Everyone but Rachel is carrying a torch.

All five Taira members take their seats.

Jeff: Remember to dip your torch in the flame and get fire. Rachel, this is your first Tribal Council; behind you is a torch. Take it and dip it in the fire. Fire represents your life in this game. As long as you have fire, you are still in this game; when your fire is gone, so are you.

All five players get fire.

Jeff: So for a few of you, this is your fourth trip here. I think Harriet, Billy, and Loretta have been here every time.

Loretta: Well, I was immune last time.

Jeff: Still—

Loretta: It does wear on me. Some people haven’t even sniffed Tribal Council, and I’ve been here every time.

Harriet: How do you think I feel? I’ve been here and I could have been voted out every time.

Jeff: What are you doing to stay in the game?

Harriet: Whatever I have to.

Rachel: You’re not much help in challenges.

Harriet: You’re one to talk.

Jeff: Wow. Is this what it’s like at camp?

Billy: No, not really.

Jeff: So you just save all this fire and brimstone for me?

Billy: What else are we going to do?

Jeff: Well, you could tear each other apart at your own camp.

Jason: Where’s the fun in that?

Jeff: It’s OK by me if you want to tear into each other here.

Harriet: Good, because we’re just sick of losing, and I don’t have any problem taking it out on people who aren’t pulling their weight.

Rachel: You want to talk about pulling your weight? I didn’t try to attack Charlie when I was out of stars.

Harriet: Oh, come on; that was one little mistake. Besides, who did you beat?

Rachel: Is that all you can think about?

Harriet: At least I won something. You were completely useless.

Jeff: So are the two of you looking to get each other out?

Rachel: No, we’re in an alliance.

Jeff: Wow. I’d hate to see what you do to people who aren’t in your alliance.

Rachel: That’s what the votes are for.

Jeff: Good point. That having been said, it is time to vote. Loretta, you’re up first.

Loretta walks up to the voting booth and votes; her vote is not shown.

Billy votes next, and he writes down Rachel’s name.

Billy (into vote camera): If you can’t say anything nice, talk about Rachel. There’s nothing nice to say about Rachel.

Rachel votes next, and she votes for Jason.

Rachel (into vote camera): Three women, two boys. You’re just here to start fires, catch food, and help me get to the million.

Harriet votes next, and her vote isn’t shown, though the camera shows her speaking.

Harriet (into vote camera): This really is awful of me, but once you start playing like I do, I guess you can’t stop.

The last vote is from Jason; he votes for Rachel.

Jason (into vote camera): I don’t have enough time to explain why I cast this vote. Suffice it to say, get the f--- out of here.

Jason sits back down, and all the contestants face Jeff.

Jeff: I’ll go tally the votes.

Jeff goes and gets the voting urn while the camera pans to the contestants. Soon after, he walks back with the urn.

Jeff: Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.

Jeff opens the urn and takes out a vote.

Jeff: First vote…Jason.

Jason does not respond as the camera shows him.

Jeff: …Rachel.

Rachel: Typical.

Jeff: …Rachel. Two votes Rachel, one votes Jason.

Rachel: Well, that covers the boys’ votes.

Jeff: …the fourth person voted out of Survivor: Japan…Rachel. That’s three votes; that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.

Rachel gives the entire tribe dirty looks as she takes her torch over to Jeff and puts it in the holder.

Jeff: Rachel, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff snuffs Rachel’s torch, and she sulks off into the night.

Jeff: Clearly this tribe has a lot of anger, even if it only comes out here. I don’t know if tonight’s vote will help things or if the anger will continue. You can either try to stop that anger or you can use that to your advantage. If you can’t do either, you’re going to be here a lot more often. Grab your torches; head back to camp. Goodnight.

The remaining Taira members walk single file out of Tribal Council with lit torches as the screen credits begin to roll.

Jeff (voice-over): Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode.

Cut to commercial and input from corporate sponsors.

Back from commercial.

Jeff (voice-over): Next time on Survivor…Taira celebrates Rachel’s departure.

Billy: She’s gone!

Loretta: I had to lie to her face, but it felt really good.

Jeff (voice-over): Minamoto has it out.

Steve (shouting at Maria): You have no respect for anyone! Not even yourself!

Maria: Why don’t we ask the other guys here if they care?

Jeff (voice-over): And Paula takes a day off.

(confessional) Paula: They actually talked me into taking the day off. I don’t know how they did it, but I’ve done no work all day.

The camera pans to some of Survivor’s sponsors before switching to Rachel.

Rachel (final words): I was promised safety by both Harriet and Loretta. Both of them are traitors, and both of them are going down. When I give my word to someone like them, I keep it. They don’t keep their word. The only good thing about this is that I can finally get some chocolate and cigarettes into my system. I don’t know how much longer I could go without those.

4 votes Rachel: Billy, Harriet, Jason, Loretta

1 vote Jason: Rachel

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •